PDA

View Full Version : Registrants -IDN

eranbes
5th July 2006, 06:07 PM
:confused: Hi all,
I have been reading alot since I joined the forum and wanted to thank
you all for all the information.

My question is :
Is there a cheep IDN registrant you are using ?
I saw pepole buying more then 1000 domains,
Are they paying 8$ for each of them?
Is there another way?

thanks.

eranbes:

domainstosell
5th July 2006, 06:09 PM
I believe most use either Domainsite.com or Dynadot.com (Domainsite seems to be the more popular choice).

Dynadot is $7.99 per domain, and I believe Domainsite has a $6.99 payment option as well...

domainguru
5th July 2006, 06:12 PM
I pay $6.95 to reg them into my eNom reseller account.

mulligan
5th July 2006, 06:27 PM
Unless you can get your hands on a $6.95 ENOM reseller account then Domainsite is the cheapest at $6.99
Dynadot are $7.99 but they have the advantage of allowing you to delete the domain and get an account refund back if you find the name is an incorrect translation within a few days of registration.

Domainsite have the best interface and it is easy to do bulk changes.

Yes, those you see with 1000+ names have paid at least $6.95 for each name.

eranbes
5th July 2006, 07:02 PM
thank you all for replying.

have a good one.

eranbes.

Drewbert
5th July 2006, 07:02 PM
dynadot pisses all over domainsite in the "update nameservers" department.

domainsite's is modelled on dotsters "treat you like a [mod] child and hold your hand all the way" nameserver update. screen refresh after screen refresh of annoyance.

wdsbg
5th July 2006, 08:31 PM
Unless you can get your hands on a $6.95 ENOM reseller account then Domainsite is the cheapest at $6.99
Dynadot are $7.99 but they have the advantage of allowing you to delete the domain and get an account refund back if you find the name is an incorrect translation within a few days of registration.

Domainsite have the best interface and it is easy to do bulk changes.

Yes, those you see with 1000+ names have paid at least $6.95 for each name.
Hey,
Do you know how many times you can delete domains and your acc to be credited?

thefabfive
5th July 2006, 09:04 PM
domainsite's is modelled on dotsters "treat you like a [mod] child and hold your hand all the way" nameserver update. screen refresh after screen refresh of annoyance. The bulk nameserver update is much better than the single nameserver update function at Domainsite. Plus it allows you to enter bulk domains into a text box to edit.

Haven't used Dynadot so can't really compare.

mulligan
5th July 2006, 09:13 PM
Hey,
Do you know how many times you can delete domains and your acc to be credited?

I dont use Dynadot enough to know and havnt deleted any domains from there, I do know that you can but I think you have to email them very soon after registration

blastfromthepast
6th July 2006, 01:45 AM
The bulk nameserver update is much better than the single nameserver update function at Domainsite. Plus it allows you to enter bulk domains into a text box to edit.

Haven't used Dynadot so can't really compare.

That's right.

The bulk nameserver update tool is the best I have seen anywhere.

And it is actualy better than doing it in single domain mode. Even if I have to edit 1 domain, I still do it in bulk.

Drewbert
6th July 2006, 01:57 AM
Ah. $10 says I forget that fact next time I do a nameserver edit at domainsite :(

TrafficDomainer
6th July 2006, 02:57 AM
I know that dotster charges $6.95 if you give them volume business and you can delete domain names within 5 days of registration and get refunds if need be. I currently reg all my domains at domainsite but will be trying dotster shortly. The other good thing at dotster is you can get free private whois option added for bulk business. Anyone here has any experience with dotster?

Enom at $6.95 sounds like a pretty good deal as well, Domain Guru, if I may ask did you have to pay any fee to get such reseller account? Do they include free whois privacy option for each domain as well?

davychow
23rd October 2006, 02:32 AM
i think u may ask one ENOM reseller in ur country to help u reg IDN in enom