PDA

View Full Version : appraisal for القاهره.com

madrid
10th July 2006, 06:04 PM
Cairo (Arabic: القاهرة‎ transliterated: al-Qāhirah, transl. 'victorious') is the capital city of Egypt (and previously the United Arab Republic) and has a metropolitan area population of approximately 15.2 million people, the largest in Africa.
How you estimate one of the tourist centers of the world?
For that who has removed the first variant and told about
a rubber duck-xn--mgba4a4djub.com (القاهره.com)
Address to dictionaries, google trends and translate.

mulligan
10th July 2006, 07:28 PM
The reason your last apprasial was removed was because you had only posted the Wikipedia information and not the actual name/punycode of the name you want to have appraised....

This name is missing the 2 dots over the last letter and is different from the one that is in the Wikipedia information you have posted, though both do mean Cairo...

It just so happens that I know who owns Cairo.com and .net (This one -- Cairo (Arabic: القاهرة‎ transliterated: al-Qāhirah, transl. 'victorious')

madrid
10th July 2006, 07:51 PM
http://http://www.google.com/trends?q=%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%87%D8%B1%D9%87 القاهره google trends
http://www.google.com/trends?q=al-Q%C4%81hirah&ctab=0&geo=all&date=all
al-Qāhirah google trends
google translate Cairo -القاهره
google translate al-Qāhirah-Al-Q āhirah

Rubber Duck
10th July 2006, 07:57 PM
Cairo (Arabic: القاهرة‎ transliterated: al-Qāhirah, transl. 'victorious') is the capital city of Egypt (and previously the United Arab Republic) and has a metropolitan area population of approximately 15.2 million people, the largest in Africa.
How you estimate one of the tourist centers of the world?
For that who has removed the first variant and told about
a rubber duck-xn--mgba4a4djub.com (القاهره.com)
Address to dictionaries, google trends and translate.

Well I would estimate that is worth between one hundreth and one tenth of the more popular forms of which there are two. One also means Eqypt, so is incredibly valuable. This is effectively just a Typo of the other.

Current market for yours, I would guess at high $xxx to low $x,xxx

madrid
10th July 2006, 08:09 PM
Thanks that have estimated the domain. A question not on a theme - as to me to make interrogation that also others could participate in discussion.
Yours faithfully madrid.

mulligan
10th July 2006, 08:19 PM
While yours is not the best version it still has value -- What that value is is not set in stone and only time will tell...

City names and especially Capital Cities are always valuable

madrid
11th July 2006, 02:50 PM
What else there are opinions? Times I cannot create interrogation will assess
From 1 up to 10 (it is (1-very bad, 10-very good).

~ Ya$$eR ~
21st October 2008, 01:57 AM
5/10

markits
21st October 2008, 03:42 AM
Yours is the Farsi term.

tee1
21st October 2008, 11:00 AM
5/10

Hi Ya$$eR
welcome to IDNF, what does 5/10 mean. Is that short for value = reg fee :)

yanni
21st October 2008, 11:09 AM
Hi Ya$$eR
welcome to IDNF, what does 5/10 mean. Is that short for value = reg fee :)

I think reg-fee would be either 0 or 1/10

riyadh
5th November 2009, 04:33 AM
Hi,
good Domain name.
because some people write it القاهره
but القاهرة.com is better

tee1
5th November 2009, 12:01 PM
Hi,
good Domain name.
because some people write it القاهره
but القاهرة.com is better

Hi Riyadh,
welcome to IDNF. Great to have more Arabic domainers on board. When this was posted in 2006 many here were still learning the characteristics of the Arabic language(I still am :) ). Thank you for the info. I hoping whoever buys القاهرة .com for a large sum will spend a little more and either develop it so I get some overflow traffic or buy القاهره. for a small percentage of the millions they spent to acquire القاهرة .com .

btw, fell out of my chair when I saw the thread had been bumped. I thought DAMN another one I forgot to renew. :eek:

regards
Tim