PDA

View Full Version : IDN.com SEO Example wanted

blastfromthepast
12th July 2006, 02:18 AM
Does anyone have an example IDN that is now on the first page of google for the same search word?

bwhhisc
12th July 2006, 03:40 AM
I came across an Indian IDN on page 1 that belonged to RD a ways back. Remember seeing it because it was the first unicode url I had seen on google. He may know which one it is.

bramiozo
12th July 2006, 07:03 AM
Let's make a competition out of this, the first one who get's an idn in the top results for a mayor keyword will earn........something to be determined and life long glory of course.

How about it ?

Rubber Duck
12th July 2006, 07:07 AM
I came across an Indian IDN on page 1 that belonged to RD a ways back. Remember seeing it because it was the first unicode url I had seen on google. He may know which one it is.

Sorry.

blastfromthepast
12th July 2006, 07:11 AM
I found one. Spot number 2 out of 2,580,000 results. Parked on Namedrive with English ads. Russian domain.

Not mine, so I'm not posting it.

touchring
12th July 2006, 08:06 AM
It's very common for less common Arabic, Farsi, and maybe most Indian scripts, especially when the Google count is low.

To find out which of your names are at the top, simply logon to Namedrive, check out on the Arabic, Farsi or Indian names with low OVTs, but exceptionally high earnings.

Your name will remain at the top for up to 2-3 months after which it will fall off and enter the "sandbox". Unless your name has exceptionally few Google results, e.g. 1 or 2 pages, which in that case, it will remain at the top for as long as there are few Google results.

idn1234
12th July 2006, 08:22 AM
I found one. Spot number 2 out of 2,580,000 results. Parked on Namedrive with English ads. Russian domain.

Not mine, so I'm not posting it.

Surely, it will be ok to post it?... It's not like
you are betraying anyone.

Rubber Duck
12th July 2006, 08:23 AM

He did and then he obviously changed his mind.

It is Russian for Gay, I think.

touchring
12th July 2006, 08:24 AM

Just ensure you remove the hyperlink. Google does ban domains for promotions it does not authorize.

blastfromthepast
12th July 2006, 08:24 AM

Somtimes you don't want it revealed that you own certain domain names. I'll ask the owner first, or he can reply himself.

idn1234
12th July 2006, 09:54 AM
It is Russian for Gay, I think.

Ok, thanks, will check it out.

thefabfive
12th July 2006, 02:11 PM
I've got one that is in the #2 position on the first page.

מבוגרים - Adults in Hebrew. It is developed though.

WARNING: ADULT WEBSITE

ScottFish
12th July 2006, 05:59 PM
Im working on some stuff - I'll show you guys when its rolled out across my idns.