PDA

View Full Version : EBAY- Arabic IDN AlQueda.net for sale

bwhhisc
21st January 2006, 01:29 AM
FYI- Saw this on EBAY, Arabic IDN. Starting price is $875...no bids so far. Here is the link. Overall IDN's have not sold well on EBAY, most buyers don't understand them. Here it is for the interested...

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-Al-Qaeda-net-domains-very-HIGH-TRAFFIC-1-Arabic-IDN_W0QQitemZ5855027734QQcategoryZ11155QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

g
21st January 2006, 01:54 AM
thanks for the link dave

but I have doubts about the traffic he is claiming.

very few people who understand idns and the rest haven't even heard of them yet.

bramiozo
21st January 2006, 12:16 PM
I got the .com and it receives about 2-3 type-ins a day.

touchring
21st January 2006, 06:20 PM
Gosh, this is not a domain to be trifled with. They might come for you. Better change your whois and hide your identity.

bramiozo
21st January 2006, 07:12 PM
As long as I can take my laptop with me and hey, the weather is nice, maybe I'll try some of those cuban sigars..... I don't know about those orange suits though :+ .

sarcle
21st January 2006, 07:40 PM
maybe I'll try some of those cuban sigars.....

God, this is what I miss most about Europe. Cuban Cigars. I would have had mouth cancer 5 years ago if they were legal here. :p We have some good ones here, but most are like smoking a tire.

sarcle
21st January 2006, 07:47 PM
Of course I forgot to mention the other smoking that I miss there as well. In the likes of the "grasshopper" :p and "the bulldog" :p . It was hilarious my brother almost threw up in the canal outside of the grasshopper. Stupid tourists.

bramiozo
21st January 2006, 10:24 PM
ahh that goooood shit, jaa mann ..

p.s. I hope that name sells for a fair amount, it's odd that he would sell it combined with a subdomain, makes it more of a dn freakshow which people will ignore.