2,190,000 Google.cn with "毛泽东思想"
2,130,000 Baidu.com with "毛泽东思想"
Price: 100$

a form of communism developed in China by Mao Zedong
In China,this is the most important theory。

Paypal Cash or pay to my domainsite account/ Domainsite.com Push /

mulligan
23rd July 2006, 01:57 AM
This name gets the following results on Google China.

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/3011/maogv9.jpg

Dont know if you can access google.cn, some people cant.

ljp198
23rd July 2006, 07:08 AM

In my university course, 毛泽东思想 is a compulsory subject.
Other,毛泽东思想 have in China Communist party's political party constitution.

Giant
23rd July 2006, 04:21 PM
In my university course, 毛泽东思想 is a compulsory subject.

Very good, let's do some tests to see if you were a good student.

1) By domaining, you try to seize all the useful domains that are supposed to be evenly distributed among your fellow citizens. Your behavior of profiting from the scarce resources is no different from the exploitations the evil landlords done to their farmer tenants. How many years of education in labor camp do you think is needed to make you a good person again?

2) If Chaiman Mao is here today, how much would he think loans.com is worth? (don't forget the relationship between value and labor) :)

ljp198
23rd July 2006, 05:08 PM
Very good, let's do some tests to see if you were a good student.

1) By domaining, you try to seize all the useful domains that are supposed to be evenly distributed among your fellow citizens. Your behavior of profiting from the scarce resources is no different from the exploitations the evil landlords done to their farmer tenants. How many years of education in labor camp do you think is needed to make you a good person again?

2) If Chaiman Mao is here today, how much would he think loans.com is worth? (don't forget the relationship between value and labor) :)

I'm not a good student~~
If Chaiman Mao is here today, I think China will not Reform and Opening Up,so he will unable loans.com is worth.
In here China,many China businessman like Chaiman Mao.Becauce Chaiman Mao's theory is very to suit business war.
He is a great politician.

bwhhisc
23rd July 2006, 05:26 PM

Google.com and Google.cn often gives different results on the same term, depending on what part of the world you access from.

blastfromthepast
23rd July 2006, 10:13 PM
I'm not a good student... In here China,many China businessman like Chaiman Mao.Becauce Chaiman Mao's theory is very to suit business war.

They are bad students.

kenne
23rd July 2006, 10:18 PM
Chairman Mao did derive a good copyright income (astronomical by standards of the time) from writing his books made compulsary for everyone to read and recite.
A great marketing plan it was, better even than type-ins!

Still I have the feeling he'd have digged this domain :)

Giant
24th July 2006, 02:41 AM
I'm not a good student~~
If Chaiman Mao is here today, I think China will not Reform and Opening Up,so he will unable loans.com is worth.
In here China,many China businessman like Chaiman Mao.Becauce Chaiman Mao's theory is very to suit business war.

"I'm not a good student~~ "

Very clever! So that you can avoid getting yourself in trouble. :)

Let me answer them for you.

2) If Chairman Mao were still here, Shenzhen would remain a tiny village, and China would still be suffering from its planned economy. Under China's planned economy, business would get their domains from the State free of charge. And there would be no room for the theory of Demand and Supply to work and therefore loans.com would worth nothing within China's boundary.

"He is a great politician."

He had united the whole country under his leadership for so many years, I am sure he was a great politician and great hero to his own people.

1) Will you be guilty or not by profiting from domains depends who's philosophy will prevail in China.

a) Karl Marx's communism: you are guilty.

b) China's own King of All Philosophies (The Doctrine of The Mean): you are encouraged to maximize your profit as long as you play by the rules.

a) is the yearning of a poor factory worker trying to seize the resources and opportunities he deserves and pay little attention to spiritual values of life, and b) is the teachings of the Sages educating people how to cultivate a great soul.

Confucius said "食色性也" (food and sex are the natures of man). He does not single out the act of eating or having sex as something selfish or ugly, but he acknowledges they are the fundamental drives that push man to seek perfection.

So, profiting from domains looks selfish by itself, but it fits in well with the whole picture of driving up the economy.

Remember what Deng Xiaoping said? "To get rich is honorable".

And President Wu Jintao came even closer to China's traditional goal "Harmony of Society, Harmony of The World" (In other words, Not Mao's Class Struggle).

blastfromthepast
24th July 2006, 03:00 AM
And President Wu Jintao came even closer to China's traditional value "Harmony of Society, Harmony of The World" (In other words, Not Class Struggle).

Mao's theory was of permanent (later "continuous") revolution. A program for anyone who gets too smart, too rich, too good, owns too many domains, etc. to be dragged back down, in a systematic matter, to discourage anyone from even trying.

markits
24th July 2006, 03:18 AM
毛泽东思想.com

Very famous domain. Don't sell it, but donate it to the central government and make yourself famous.

If no one wants it, put up a simple webpage indicating "preserved for the communist party or Chinese people" (make good use of it. I am sure there are people would love to own this name.).

touchring
24th July 2006, 03:21 AM
毛泽东思想.com

Very famous domain. Don't sell it, but donate it to the central government and make yourself famous.

If no one wants it, put up a simple webpage indicating "preserved for the communist party or Chinese people" (make good use of it. I am sure there are people would love to own this name.).

Hehe, i think so as well. :p

Giant
24th July 2006, 04:51 AM
Mao's theory was of permanent (later "continuous") revolution. A program for anyone who gets too smart, too rich, too good, owns too many domains, etc. to be dragged back down, in a systematic matter, to discourage anyone from even trying.

I don't know how great Mao's theory was, but one thing I am sure, my philosophy is the exact opposite of his. Harmony is priceless!

Prodigy
24th July 2006, 04:55 AM
Bu Guan shi hei mao huo zhe bai mao, neng zhua lao shu de mao jiu shi hao mao

Whether it is a black cat or a white cat, a cat that catches the rat is a good cat.

IDN gonna get all of some fat rats;)

qhg2008
24th July 2006, 06:32 AM
毛泽东思想.com and 毛泽东思想 and 毛泽东 are great!!!!!!!!!!!!

ljp198
24th July 2006, 08:09 AM
Bu Guan shi hei mao huo zhe bai mao, neng zhua lao shu de mao jiu shi hao mao

Whether it is a black cat or a white cat, a cat that catches the rat is a good cat.

I think this is Deng Xiaopin Said :)

touchring
24th July 2006, 08:47 AM

不管是黑猫或者白猫, 能抓老鼠的猫就是好猫.

I won't advise following this strategy. It's like saying a government official that can do his job is a good official, even if he is a corrupted

Giant
24th July 2006, 02:49 PM
不管是黑猫或者白猫, 能抓老鼠的猫就是好猫.

I won't advise following this strategy. It's like saying a government official that can do his job is a good official, even if he is a corrupted

You have problem understand Chinese! You need a tutor.

In Chinese, an official that does his duty is an official not only works hard on his assignments, he's also required to be polite, on time for work, dressing properly.... and NOT TO BE CORRUPTED.

Quotations from great men are always concise and not clumsy, you don't list all the attributes of a good cat there.

Prodigy
24th July 2006, 03:02 PM
Touch:

Deng Xiao Ping was basically speaking about Political vehicles and wealth... the white and black cat are Communism and Capitalism while the rat is economic growth ;)

Theres deeper analysis that 4 years at Uni taught me, but here is hardly the place to lecture!

Giant
24th July 2006, 03:10 PM
Touch:

Deng Xiao Ping was basically speaking about Political vehicles and wealth... the white and black cat are Communism and Capitalism while the rat is economic growth ;)

Theres deeper analysis that 4 years at Uni taught me, but here is hardly the place to lecture!

Right! People that help leading the country don't need to be Communists, as long as they can do good jobs for the country, the country needs them.

touchring
27th July 2006, 05:13 PM
You have problem understand Chinese! You need a tutor.

In Chinese, an official that does his duty is an official not only works hard on his assignments, he's also required to be polite, on time for work, dressing properly.... and NOT TO BE CORRUPTED.

Quotations from great men are always concise and not clumsy, you don't list all the attributes of a good cat there.

Yes, i've always been scolded for lack of knowledge of Chinese history. I think my senior generation who has been through school in the 1970s/1960s when Chinese history was thought in school will know better. I wasn't born then, but it is always good to be young.

The society is always changing and in another 20 years (when i look backwards), i will complain that the new generation know even less.

Though it's hard to say as China will change A LOT in 20 years ...... only 10 years ago, if one hasn't forgotten, so many people from Hong Kong fled to Canada, Australia, New Zealand for fear of the communist regime. :o

ljp198
28th July 2006, 02:27 AM
After 毛泽东思想.com , I have 邓小平理论.com ~~