PDA

View Full Version : Buying IDN Domains with Traffic in all languages

TrafficDomainer
24th July 2006, 03:30 PM
Hello everyone. I am looking to buy IDN Domain names with traffic in all languages. Please PM your stats and asking prices.

blastfromthepast
24th July 2006, 03:43 PM
Better, you post your required traffic stats, your price range, and what language you want.

g
24th July 2006, 10:52 PM
pm sent

TrafficDomainer
10th August 2006, 10:38 PM
Better, you post your required traffic stats, your price range, and what language you want.

I am buying generics in all the languages with traffic and revenue stats with 15UV monthly per domain at the very least. As for my budget, I don't have a set budget but will pay based on current fair market value.:) Kindly PM me with all the offers. I am looking to buy only names with commercial values such as home.com, loan.com, condo.com and etc.

IDNCowboy
10th August 2006, 11:00 PM
I am buying generics in all the languages with traffic and revenue stats with 15UV monthly per domain at the very least. As for my budget, I don't have a set budget but will pay based on current fair market value.:) Kindly PM me with all the offers. I am looking to buy only names with commercial values such as home.com, loan.com, condo.com and etc.

Many people that got in the game early aren't going to let home.com , loan.com etc go for today's "market price" ;P

Giant
10th August 2006, 11:22 PM
Many people that got in the game early aren't going to let home.com , loan.com etc go for today's "market price" ;P

Yes, they just let go [nude].com.

IDNCowboy
11th August 2006, 12:38 AM
Yes, they just let go [nude].com.
True :P ehehehe

guess I'll have to wait til you have another premium auction.

Financial and Home market is huge... look at how much ppl pay per click.

The banks have unlimited funds. People won't let them go./

TrafficDomainer
11th August 2006, 12:56 AM
True :P ehehehe

guess I'll have to wait til you have another premium auction.

Financial and Home market is huge... look at how much ppl pay per click.

The banks have unlimited funds. People won't let them go./

I am open to all categories as well for quality generics. They don't just have to be financial or home related, if you have those names for sale that's cool too. Examples of other categories entertainable include legal, travel. hobbies and etc.

Cheers!:)

Giant
11th August 2006, 05:14 AM
I am open to all categories as well for quality generics. They don't just have to be financial or home related, if you have those names for sale that's cool too. Examples of other categories entertainable include legal, travel. hobbies and etc.

Cheers!:)

I have a set of names for you.

-heibai.com - (BlackWhite) - ASCII domain - 8,000 - 12,000 uv per month, 800 - 1,000 clicks per month.

-黑白.com - (BlackWhite) - IDN domain - 60 uv per month, 20 clicks per month.

BlackWhite is the famous hacker related site in China that every IT guys should know about it.

TrafficDomainer
11th August 2006, 03:30 PM
Thanks Giant,

Please check your PM. For additional domains, kindly PM your offers only.

-heibai.com - (BlackWhite) - ASCII domain - 8,000 - 12,000 uv per month, 800 - 1,000 clicks per month.

BlackWhite is the famous hacker related site in China that every IT guys should know about it.