PDA

View Full Version : Gujarati and Punjabi Indexed by Google

Rubber Duck
29th July 2006, 08:55 AM
I have noted that a number of my ND Parking Pages in both Gujarati and Punjabi have been indexed by Google!

Punjabi

ਸ਼ਹਿਰ
ਮੇਜ਼ਬਾਨ
ਅੰਕੜਾ

Gujarati

ટેલિફોન
ફોટો
ભંડાર
કન્યા
વ્યાવસાયિક
વિત્તિય

kartik786
29th July 2006, 09:42 AM
વિત્તિય <== what does this mean ?

Rubber Duck
29th July 2006, 11:36 AM
વિત્તિય <== what does this mean ?

Possibly nothing. I think it was supposed to be Financial. The ones I have put up are those with low Google Scores so it is quite likely some of them are not very good. The point here is not look at these brilliant domains. It is merely to demonstrate indexing. Incidentally Bangla is also featuring.

বাজনা
ক্রীড়া
মগজ
আসবাব

drbiohealth
29th July 2006, 02:14 PM
વિત્તિય indeed means financial.

Rubber Duck
29th July 2006, 02:19 PM
વિત્તિય indeed means financial.

Might be worth reg fee in about 5 years time? For some reason that one get no Google at all!

drbiohealth
29th July 2006, 02:38 PM
Yes, that's right! Its seldom used even in Hindi.

Rubber Duck
29th July 2006, 02:41 PM
Yes, that's right! Its seldom used even in Hindi.

Are you saying that many Gujarati words are Hindi words written differently?

drbiohealth
29th July 2006, 02:47 PM
No, I wouldn't dare say that. There are differences in phonetics. I have made that mistake before.

ફોટો is again a smashing name, Congrats!

kartik786
29th July 2006, 06:59 PM
Where do you convert the names to hindi ones ?? Ill put up a huge list for you guyz .. lol.. If you guyz are soo confident about investing in it.... go nuts

I know hindi, marathi, gujrati, and english

Rubber Duck
29th July 2006, 07:03 PM
Thanks,

I am sure many here would appreciate your generousity.

The Indian situation is contentious and there are two schools of thought. It will take time, but personally I am not unduely concerned how long Hindi takes as my other portfolios will carry Hindi once they kick in.

Giant
29th July 2006, 10:25 PM
Reading your posts about Indian languages, I feel fortunate for China to have only one formal language "Mandarin" and one set of characters for all citizens although China has so many different dialects.

Rubber Duck
29th July 2006, 10:42 PM
Reading your posts about Indian languages, I feel fortunate for China to have only one formal language "Mandarin" and one set of characters for all citizens although China has so many different dialects.

Yes, but if you had some of the Chinese equivalents of some of my Indian Domains, you would be doing cartwheels naked.

Giant
29th July 2006, 11:24 PM
Yes, but if you had some of the Chinese equivalents of some of my Indian Domains, you would be doing cartwheels naked.

Congrats! Yes, TDC is owning most of them.

Rubber Duck
30th July 2006, 08:27 AM
Yes, I think DrBioHealth is India's real TDC although as ever Laura Snow got in early.

drbiohealth
30th July 2006, 01:36 PM
Cmon Dave, your Indic names too are absolutely stunning .. :)

Rubber Duck
30th July 2006, 04:28 PM

No, I have been told on good authority that they are all worthless:p

drbiohealth
30th July 2006, 05:47 PM
And, what's your "worthless" price for a buyer .. ;)

Rubber Duck
30th July 2006, 06:33 PM
And, what's your "worthless" price for a buyer .. ;)

Sorry, not for sale. Current market conditions are not in least bit interesting.

It would be nice to see a little local traffic on them though. Can't quite figure out why there is virtually no local traffic as yet.

Drewbert
30th July 2006, 09:43 PM

As opposed to the mental picture I have of him doing cartwheels naked, which can only be described as nauseating.