PDA

View Full Version : www.©.com is excepting listings

joeyskip
30th July 2006, 05:11 PM
I have developed (turned on) a nice link directory script on www.©.com or www.xn--gba.com

I invite all to post all their links, I hope to get alot for running IDN websites. It is free, but you can sponser your link (optional) for a fee.

The site, www.©.com, is set up like dmoz, so if you have multple domains I would suggest that you set up an editor's account.

I am currently directing traffic to the site with Google's Adwords.

If you have any questions please ask.

Olney
30th July 2006, 05:23 PM
Good luck with the development of this.
Looks like a nice site...

Rubber Duck
30th July 2006, 06:37 PM
Is this suitable for creating back links to our parking pages? And if so is that a good idea?

OldIDNer
30th July 2006, 06:52 PM
I would not recommend doing that. Expired traffic (like old links that generate traffic and possibly a search engine listing) or typein traffic is what is generally considered valid by the parking companies. However, it's always best to contact the parking company and ask directly what they allow.

For example, Namedrive's terms state:

Traffic:
Traffic on domains parked with NameDrive can originate from two sources only: type in
(direct navigation) traffic and existing search engine results / expired traffic. All other types of
traffic including bought traffic, traffic driven by PPC campaigns, traffic directed from
hyperlinks are not permitted. If your traffic originates from any sources other than type-in and
search engine traffic, it must first be cleared with NameDrive LLC.

joeyskip
30th July 2006, 08:52 PM
Please feel free to submit any link that has relevant content to the category that you are posting. So one domain could have different pages listed in different categories.

I am not going to approve any "parking pages" links because that will not be advantages for the health of the directory in the long run.

blastfromthepast
30th July 2006, 09:50 PM
Very nice? Do you accept all languages?

joeyskip
30th July 2006, 10:35 PM
You know it. All languages are welcome.

blastfromthepast
30th July 2006, 11:26 PM
Are you using eSyndiCat PRO or the regular version?

joeyskip
30th July 2006, 11:30 PM
Pro

joeyskip
20th September 2006, 05:52 PM
So has anyone tried to post? I am slowly getting links but I was hoping for more IDN's.

blastfromthepast
20th September 2006, 05:53 PM
So has anyone tried to post? I am slowly getting links but I was hoping for more IDN's.

Yeah, your system was too confusing for me, I couldn't figure out where to add a link.

IDNer
5th November 2006, 12:51 AM
I have developed (turned on) a nice link directory script on www.©.com or www.xn--gba.com

I invite all to post all their links, I hope to get alot for running IDN websites. It is free, but you can sponser your link (optional) for a fee.

You've said ... It is free, but you can sponser your link (optional) for a fee. - but my applied was deleted by your system - (the email as follow)

----------------------------------------------------------

From: admin@xn--gba.com <admin@xn--gba.com> Mailed-By: dime127.dizinc.com

Reply-To: admin@xn--gba.com
To: wxxxx@gmail.com
Date: Oct 31, 2006 5:45 AM
Subject: Link was deleted from www.©.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your link http://xn--gba.net has been deleted from http://www.xn--gba.com/CopyrightResources/ category,
probably because you did not place reciprocal link(s) to www.©.com.
To see your link again, please add a link to our site and inform us.

admin@xn--gba.com

----------------------------------------------------------

I've park [xn--gba.net] on NameDrive.com ~ the webpage shown some LAW related information & links -
If your [ ©.com ] do not accept the "parking page" ~ I suggest that it's better to notice it on your site...

joeyskip
6th November 2006, 05:06 PM
IDNer,

Yes you are right I did not approve your link, but it was not becuase you did not put a recipical link, (I will adjust the email message sorry about that).

I did not approve your link becuase you did not even attempt to describe your link or your site. Your description had the default error text, "Please make sure you use at least 50 characters to...", in you description.

If you actually try to make an attempt at posting your link properly and the description is correct, I will approve it.

Neptune
6th November 2006, 06:36 PM
anyone know what Language character set I have to add in IE7 to get this copywrite logo to show up in my URL?

IDNer
7th November 2006, 12:49 AM
IDNer,

Yes you are right I did not approve your link, but it was not becuase you did not put a recipical link, (I will adjust the email message sorry about that).

I did not approve your link becuase you did not even attempt to describe your link or your site. Your description had the default error text, "Please make sure you use at least 50 characters to...", in you description.

If you actually try to make an attempt at posting your link properly and the description is correct, I will approve it.

Thanks.