PDA

View Full Version : TOSS HINDI Domains

kartik786
30th July 2006, 10:50 PM
Hope you guys have already read the article about y not to invest in the indian idn domains.

If you still dont want to listen and purchase hindi idns.. go nuts..

Ill toss a few now n then.. n r u guyz only crazy for .com or .net and the rest are also of your interest ??

here are a few :

xn--r2bd6b.net (राम.net): Available ( RAM <== Lord Ram )

xn--11b2a9c3bvc.net (कृष्ण.net) ( Krishna <=== Lord Shri Krishna )

xn--p1b8ca2cxi.net (उत्तर.net) ( Answer.net )

Go nuts.. best of luck ...

(हिन्दू.com) <==== Hindu.com

30th July 2006, 10:54 PM
Thats nice of you! :)

If you want, UnbeFreakinLiveable.com is still available!

Matches your Fuckantastic.com

kartik786
30th July 2006, 10:57 PM
Thats nice of you! :)

If you want, UnbeFreakinLiveable.com is still available!

Matches your Fuckantastic.com

LoL... was that sarcasm ?

30th July 2006, 10:59 PM
no, it was available ;) lol

blastfromthepast
30th July 2006, 11:00 PM
xn--r2bd6b.net (राम.net): Available ( RAM <== Lord Ram )
xn--11b2a9c3bvc.net (कृष्ण.net) ( Krishna <=== Lord Shri Krishna )
(हिन्दू.com) <==== Hindu.com

Do you think Hindu religious .coms are worth it? I have a lot.

30th July 2006, 11:02 PM
On a serious level,

not all must agree with each other,

i do believe in hindi idn's becoming popular with time (yes, maybe long time)
so i regged hindu.com u posted.

Thanks Kartik

IDNCowboy
30th July 2006, 11:07 PM
How many anti hindi idn threads are you gonna make ? :P

kartik786
30th July 2006, 11:09 PM
Your welcome :)

हिन्दू has about 19,000 results on google.

I just found out a domain (.com) with over 50,000 results ... will post it later

This one would be a elite one i guess...

xn--h2blt9i.net (पत्र.net): ( पत्र : pronounced Patra, means Mail )

xn--21b1eza.com (सखी.com) : Pronounced : Sakhi , means Female Friend , also can mean girlfriend.

Damn im good at this.

a2zofb2b
31st July 2006, 12:47 AM
Your welcome :)

I just found out a domain (.com) with over 50,000 results ... will post it later

Damn im good at this.

PM me this name, should I register this, I will pay you $25.

blastfromthepast
31st July 2006, 12:58 AM

Why don't you just register it youself and let us bid on it on auction.

31st July 2006, 01:01 AM
You can return a name for credit within 5 days from dynadot.com

drbiohealth
31st July 2006, 01:54 AM
Ditto, will pay you $50 .. ;)

kartik786
31st July 2006, 06:52 AM
I just found out that the 50k + search results is a TYPO of the original word which has about 95k + results

I found one more with 50k + results.

That means now i know unregged 3 .com domain names ( 2 with 50k + results each and one with 95k + results )

Should I reg it and put it on auction or is any one willing to pay in advance in my paypal ?

How about someone hires me for a month for 50 $ a day and i find them such great names ... will try to find about 10 everyday :)

You guys know I am not a big fan of regging indian idns though :)

touchring
31st July 2006, 06:57 AM
Well, you are different from us, with your insurance.co.in, movies.co.in, you do not need to register Hindi domains which are higher risk. If i were you, i won't as well. So do not continue mocking people that registered hindi idns, it's pointless as we all know why people register them.

IDNCowboy
31st July 2006, 07:09 AM
I just found out that the 50k + search results is a TYPO of the original word which has about 95k + results

That means now i know unregged 3 .com domain names ( 2 with 50k + results each and one with 95k + results )

Should I reg it and put it on auction or is any one willing to pay in advance in my paypal ?

How about someone hires me for a month for 50 $ a day and i find them such great names ... will try to find about 10 everyday :)

100 hindi idns are $700 thinking each one is around $7

$700x5 years = 3500 is not a bad investment at all

kartik786
31st July 2006, 07:13 AM
lol.. then hire me for 50 $ a day .. that means you pay me 50 x 30 = 1500 $ mo .

I give you 10 hindi IDNs a day .. that means you have 300 hindi IDNs for 1500 + your reg fees.

What say ;)

PS : I just found one more unregged hindi idn with 39k results.

31st July 2006, 07:17 AM
Kartik: PS : I just found one more unregged hindi idn with 39k results.

Thats Fuckantastic! :) (cant forget that domain of yours)

Kartik, why not just reg, put for quick auction and if no success in selling return for credit and buy some more Somethingtastic?

Then with the money you can go ski in manali

kartik786
31st July 2006, 07:24 AM
lol.. that sounds great... how can i return it for credit if the auction doesnt go well ??

31st July 2006, 07:28 AM
dynadot.com allows 5 days from day of registration to return domains for credit..if u dont sell, email them with request to return..u DONT get money back, but next time u go to buy...you wont pay as you're credit will be there.

dont buy too many imo...buy 3-4 and see how it works for you

you have the advantage of being a native speaker, just make sure you dont make mistakes like u did before...and hope u wont harm yourself in 5yrs ;)

GL (i have no affiliation to dynadot , i just buy from them also)

drbiohealth
31st July 2006, 10:57 AM
You have a great sense of humor! No pun.

Thats Fuckantastic! :) (cant forget that domain of yours)

Kartik, why not just reg, put for quick auction and if no success in selling return for credit and buy some more Somethingtastic?

Then with the money you can go ski in manali

a2zofb2b
31st July 2006, 12:53 PM
Well, you are different from us, with your insurance.co.in, movies.co.in, you do not need to register Hindi domains which are higher risk. If i were you, i won't as well. So do not continue mocking people that registered hindi idns, it's pointless as we all know why people register them.

I own the domains you mentioned and I am not mocking people that registred hindi IDNs.
In the previous thread I was just defending .co.in .

Register 1 non typo .com put it in auction, if no one bids, I will cover your reg fee.
(if needed, I can send you $7 by paypal just to let you start the auction.)

Rubber Duck
31st July 2006, 01:21 PM

I am not sure I agree with that statement. There are significant risks associated with registering English Keywords in co.in. Top Premium terms will succeed, but perhaps not to the extent some anticipate. Lesser terms that are not Internationally recognised may not really catch on in India at all.

Earlier we has a post relating to Hindish. The author clearly didn't really understand the nature of what is really going on. I think you will find that where the languages mix, which of course they will, the occassional interjections will be Primary English Keywords buried in a lot Hindi rather than the odd Hindi Keyword buried in a lot of English. Of course the whole thing is a spectrum and if you mix with the English speaking elite then you will build a picture from that perspective. The question is whether your perspective reflects the best market opportunities.

drbiohealth
31st July 2006, 02:25 PM
There is no country in the world where three extensions have coexisted at the same rank for long or even at any given time. I see no reason why India can be an exception. And if that is true all three (.com/co.in/.in) cannot survive together for very long. Let's see what happens. Killer thing would have been, had the Indian government promoted just one extension.

Rubber Duck
31st July 2006, 02:30 PM
There is no country in the world where three extensions have coexisted at the same rank for long or even at any given time. I see no reason why India can be an exception. And if that is true all three (.com/co.in/.in) cannot survive together for very long. Let's see what happens. Killer thing would have been, had the Indian government promoted just one extension.

Yes, it would seem that they started off following the example of their former colonial masters, only later to release that the British hadn't got a clue what they were doing!

drbiohealth
31st July 2006, 03:07 PM
LOL.

Yes, it would seem that they started off following the example of their former colonial masters, only later to release that the British hadn't got a clue what they were doing!

kartik786
31st July 2006, 03:56 PM
{moderated}

do not spam non-sales threads with sales.

a2zofb2b
31st July 2006, 08:43 PM
Kartik,

Let me know if you come across more generic (better quality) commercial value names and I will bid higher.

kartik786
1st August 2006, 09:48 PM
万字 - Toss chinese name

Results 1 - 10 of about 2,520,000 for 万字

Means eternity most probably.

Send some mollah on my paypal if the person who regs it thinks he wil get millions.

idnhindi
2nd August 2006, 02:13 PM
万字 - Toss chinese name

Results 1 - 10 of about 2,520,000 for 万字

Means eternity most probably.

Send some mollah on my paypal if the person who regs it thinks he wil get millions.

I will pay you by paypal. Jus PM me hindi good IDNs . If i reg it, i wil pay 10 % profit ;)

I read you stay in mumbai. If you are free, lets meet some day and collectively reg good IDNs

damitssam
9th August 2006, 05:23 AM
Found a few domains with Million google results hindi names... problem is that its so GENERIC. is it worth regging?

9th August 2006, 05:31 AM
The question is also too generic...

i would reg it if you can vision what site goes there and if it isn't something like and the if when etc...

kartik786
16th September 2006, 08:48 AM
TOSSING

सोफ्टवेयर.net : software.net

ईश्वर.net : GOD.net

दान.net : Donate.net

rocksfan
21st December 2006, 10:03 AM
can i have software.net :)

kartik786
20th April 2007, 01:27 AM
It was a toss, I did not buy it, someone else must've regged it.

This one seems like a premium domain to me

Another toss : पॉडकास्ट.com ( pronounced PODCAST )

PS : If you reg it, paypal donations are always welcome

kartik786
4th May 2007, 05:52 PM
Tossing

योजना.com : Pronounced YOJNA , Means " PLAN "

30th November 2007, 09:28 PM
Hey Kartik, how you been :)

I still remember you got me Hindu .com (i think) हिन्दू.com

is it even the main term for hindu? thanks again either way

kartik786
30th November 2007, 09:35 PM
hindu is a religion like christianity or buddhism.

the language which the hindu population speaks is HINDI (the term that got sold for 4000 $ here on idnforum)

I just found out unregistered 5 really good domains. selling the list for 100$ :)

Congrats for hindu.com though :)

kartik786
29th September 2008, 06:20 PM
Results 1 - 10 of about 1,700,000 for टूलबार

TOSS : टूलबार.net

kartik786
5th October 2008, 09:06 AM
हिन्दुस्तानी.net

Indian , pronounced Hindustani

I own the dot com for it :)

kartik786
5th October 2008, 09:08 AM
तस्वीरें.net : photos

बिजनेस.net : business ( there are many variants to this)

क्लीनिक : clinic