PDA

View Full Version : Sale/Auction Translations

31st July 2006, 04:32 PM
Hi,

I just saw a post on dnforum of a member selling a couple of idn's and when asked for translation, seller said he cant translate them and asked if a native japanese can help on it.

IMO it's very unprofessional and just not serious.

maybe someone here can ask dnforum to clearly post the min. requirements when posting an auction via they're forum?

blastfromthepast
31st July 2006, 07:14 PM
Thats the wave of the future though. If you want to buy foreign domains, better get yourself equipped to understand the language.

rhys
31st July 2006, 07:36 PM
Thats the wave of the future though. If you want to buy foreign domains, better get yourself equipped to understand the language.

Though this should easily be said for sellers as well. If you are wanting to sell foreign domains, better get equipped to understand the language.

31st July 2006, 09:03 PM
BlastFromThePast: Thats the wave of the future though. If you want to buy foreign domains, better get yourself equipped to understand the language.

And you dont think at least the SELLER must explain/say what he Sells? obviously buyer must verify for himself...but doesnt seem serious to me to put i.e

גרעראירראיי.com for sale , starting $1000 Etc...

Giant
31st July 2006, 09:29 PM
And you dont think at least the SELLER must explain/say what he Sells? obviously buyer must verify for himself...but doesnt seem serious to me to put i.e

גרעראירראיי.com for sale , starting $1000 Etc...

If I am King of the Universe, I would jail all lazy sellers :)

31st July 2006, 09:31 PM
Before you start the torcher, maybe let dnforum know they should put up a sticky with minimal information required prior to posting an idn for sale ;)

Olney
31st July 2006, 10:07 PM
DNF keeps diving into new things. I think IDNs aren't a priority. Taking care of the business domaining community (generally) is. There just doesn't seem to be anyone onboard that might have the insights we do.

I mean I don't think staff has gotten to buying & selling IDNs like most of us have.

mulligan
31st July 2006, 10:11 PM
One of the Russian native speakers care to comment on the Russian IDN with extension that sold over there? Did I get that totally wrong??

31st July 2006, 10:27 PM
Also, if a native japanese speaker wants, a member of this forum is trying to sell 2 japanese idn's with no translation

Giant
31st July 2006, 10:51 PM
工楪檪式会社.com
自動車檪式会社.com

OVT,google,yahoo is high

accept offers or appraise.

Thanks.

Mr.Lee

These 2 names are not even registered! Something suspicious again?

Another Mr. Lee?

31st July 2006, 11:00 PM
:o and i wanted to help whoever it is...

For the record as i saw s**t happans quick before:

I have nothing to do with no mr. Lee , dont even like bruce lee for that matter