PDA

View Full Version : Are IDN typos a good investment

thefabfive
25th January 2006, 04:21 PM
Have IDNers moved yet to registering typos? I assume once many of the good terms are taken, and many are, that typos would be the next stage of IDN development. Has anyone registered typos or started thinking about it?

Thanks for the input.

sarcle
25th January 2006, 04:28 PM
Have IDNers moved yet to registering typos? I assume once many of the good terms are taken, and many are, that typos would be the next stage of IDN development. Has anyone registered typos or started thinking about it?

Thanks for the input.

Why would you register a typo when so many good names are still available?

gammascalper
25th January 2006, 04:33 PM
Agree with Sarcle. At this stage, I would rather register 2nd and 3rd tier names than typos of 1st tier names

Rubber Duck
25th January 2006, 07:20 PM

Thanks for the input.

This is not really a meaningful question. How can you assess the value of a typo, when you cannot know what volumes of traffic to expect on the real thing?

Dave

thefabfive
25th January 2006, 08:08 PM
Points taken. :)

There are still quite a few good names out there. Typos probably won't be a factor for some time.

Thanks for the comments.