PDA

View Full Version : French IDN sells for $17,669.00

zfreud
29th September 2005, 02:48 PM
Défiscalisation.com or "TaxReduction.com" in French just sold for $17,669 on Sedo.com- #5 highest sale price on DNJOURNAL.com

IDNer
30th September 2005, 12:42 AM
Défiscalisation.com or "TaxReduction.com" in French just sold for $17,669 on Sedo.com- #5 highest sale price on DNJOURNAL.com

WOW!!!

Could you show me the link url of this webpage ? thanks !

Rubber Duck
30th September 2005, 02:42 AM
It is covered at:

http://dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm

Best Regards
Dave Wrixon

IDNer
30th September 2005, 05:04 AM
It is covered at:

http://dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm

Best Regards
Dave Wrixon

Thanks Dave ;)

And it's really a great news for all IDNers... :D

Rubber Duck
30th September 2005, 07:38 AM
This is no more than an interesting aside. A lot of Europeans probably won't bother with accents whilst searching as the Search Engines will probably give results with and without.

The real firecrackers will start to go off in Japan once IE7.0 is launched. We have the domains, we have the parking, we have the adwords in the local version of Google, we know that 90% of searching is done in local characters: all we are missing is the browser that will bring us the type-in traffic. With IE 7.0 being automatically downloaded by XP service pack 2, this will be the quickest download in history.

Once we have traffic revenues, there will be panick buying of the IDN domains! and the Speculators will then go after China too!

Best Regards
Dave Wrixon

bramiozo
30th September 2005, 03:37 PM
This is great news, especially because sedo hasn't allowed IDN's in their premium list because of the suggested low-value. Let's hope a good spanish IDN sale will follow.

Dillpupp
24th October 2005, 06:55 AM
This is great news, especially because sedo hasn't allowed IDN's in their premium list because of the suggested low-value. Let's hope a good spanish IDN sale will follow.

Sedo did actually place my Spanish IDN Diseño.com in thier premium list.It was there for 4 months and I ended up selling at $1000 this spring.I could have held out for more,but I just wanted to get the ball rolling with reported IDN sales.There was no real precedent,so $1000 sounded fine at the time.

bramiozo
24th October 2005, 08:16 AM
That's somewhat of a disappointment but ok, precedent is needed, at banasta.com they're receiving offers, sedo and afternic are still not up to speed in sales. It comes to mind that it would be mighty fine if sedo had a transparant bidding system.

By the way, congratulations with the sale :) .

sarcle
24th October 2005, 04:08 PM
sedo and afternic are still not up to speed in sales. It comes to mind that it would be mighty fine if sedo had a transparant bidding system.

Imagine that sedo not being up to snuff. ???

Hey thanks for the link to banasta. Going to take a closer look later.

Sarcle.

bramiozo
24th October 2005, 05:12 PM
Up to snuff ? me not english have as native language..me need explanation

sarcle
24th October 2005, 05:31 PM
Oh no problem.
I included a link to the definition.
Up to Snuff Definition (http://www.answers.com/up+to+snuff&r=67)

It's a common saying in the states meaning several different things depending on how you say it.

In this case "up to snuff" meant "the best standard"

If you say it personally about yourself. It mean's feeling sick or depressed.

"I didn't feel up to snuff today."

Rubber Duck
24th October 2005, 10:35 PM

Well we will make them eat a bit of humble pie, if they want to handle the sale of these two babies to GOOGLE.

xn--cesv58a.cn 本地 Local (Bendi Google)
xn--lck0ge4d.jp ローカル Local (Japanese)

Best Regards
Dave Wrixon