PDA

View Full Version : SEDO Lowered Enrtry to Previous Restricted Programs

thegenius1
17th August 2006, 06:51 AM
Competition in the pay per click parking space is lowering the entry barrier to programs that had previously been restricted to owners of large high-traffic portfolios. Sedo.com announced today that many of the features previously only available in their SedoPro program, including higher payout rates, would be extended to all Sedo account holders effective immediately. Sedo's Chief Strategy Officer Matt Bentley said “Up until now, only large portfolio holders and registrars could enjoy the benefits of a professional-level domain parking service, but we’ve leveled the playing field by offering the same detailed analysis tools, customizable layouts, and high-end earnings to anyone with a Sedo account.” Sedo’s new domain parking service is free to use and does not require an application to join.

http://www.dnjournal.com/lowdown.htm

Rubber Duck
17th August 2006, 08:36 AM
Having learnt that SedoPro offers all the features I have been asking for. There is no way I shall take Sedo seriously until they start taking us seriously.

I am not even going to yawn until they have IDN fully incorportated into their auction system with Escrow, have IDN featured in their Top Domains, and have personally invited me to their Sedopro programme.

I am getting close to completing URL forwarding for Japan. That is a lot of work. Do they really seriously expect me to turn around and change that until they have proved that they are substantially better for me than Namedrive. How much f*cking about do they expect us to do on their behalf?

Drewbert
17th August 2006, 04:45 PM
Hey RD, stop holding back!

Tell us how you REALLY feel.

Rubber Duck
17th August 2006, 05:29 PM
Hey RD, stop holding back!

Tell us how you REALLY feel.

Yes, your probably right! My subtle nuances will probably go straight over their heads.