PDA

View Full Version : Commercial Japanese IDNs for Sale (PART 2)

touchring
27th January 2006, 06:19 PM
*** Commercial Japanese IDNs for Sale (PART 2) ***

I've decided to roll out the next batch of 4 Japanese generics after the initial 4 were sold out.

Note: All are real commercial terms, not just OVT or translator generated keywords.

Unicode Translation
JP OVT / OVT Max Bid.

1. 先物商品取引所.com "Futures Commodity Exchange"
OVT 35,784 / Max bid: ¥9 --> OVT is low for the exchange, but i took it for 商品先物取引 or 'Commodity futures's Max OVT of ¥866 ($7.45 per click!)

2. 国債.com "Government Bond"
OVT 68,812 / Max bid: ¥35

3. 調査サービス.com "Investigative Service"
OVT 6,734 / Max bid: ¥500

4. 免疫.com "Immunity" -> Worth a lot of money when the birdflu strikes!
OVT 6592/ Max bid: ¥48

BIN $120 for all 4 domains. Translation and OVT guaranteed correct as of posting, or full refund.

POST SOLD to Claim!!

gammascalper
28th January 2006, 03:13 PM
JGB 国債 SOLD per PM

kenne
28th January 2006, 04:58 PM
How do you check the japanese overture bids? I remember reading it before in one of the thread. However, that thread is undisplayable right now.

Touchring, check your pm :)

touchring
28th January 2006, 06:43 PM
2. 国債.com "Government Bond"
OVT 68,812 / Max bid: ¥35

Payment received and domain transferred to Sal. Thks.

touchring
31st January 2006, 09:20 AM
Immunity.com -> removed.

Package BIN now set at $60 for the remaining 2 domains. Please note the Max bid of ¥500 or $4.30/click for investigative service.

1. 先物商品取引所.com "Futures Commodity Exchange"
OVT 35,784 / Max bid: ¥9 --> OVT is low for the exchange, but i took it for 商品先物取引 or 'Commodity futures's Max OVT of ¥866 ($7.45 per click!)

2. 調査サービス.com "Investigative Service"
OVT 6,734 / Max bid: ¥500

touchring
7th February 2006, 06:49 AM
Package BIN now lowered to $50.

vgemito
7th February 2006, 03:35 PM
RE DOMAINS: SOLD

touchring
7th February 2006, 04:16 PM
Thks for buying, domains pending payment and transfer. :-)

Paid and transferred, thks!

bwhhisc
7th February 2006, 05:02 PM
Bravo Touchring for once again offering such good domains at great price to other forum members! May this inspire those offering "deals" at o-n-l-y "50 times more than I paid for the domain yesterday prices"....not picking on anyone in particular here, but it just seems that there are a boatload of domainers that only seem to offer price points that are well out of reach of most members.

Some IDNs have been incredible deals at these price points, other just getting silent snickers. The best would be a nice healthy "bell curve" of IDN's and plenty of action on the sales side. In the meantime, I salute Touchring and DWrixon (who has provide Dutch auctions with values as low as $20) and hope their examples are ones for others to follow.

javago
7th February 2006, 05:21 PM
Any idea what this domain will be worth?

金.com

gammascalper
7th February 2006, 05:23 PM
Any idea what this domain will be worth?

金.com

Javago -- start a new thread in the appraisals section. This is the sales section.

touchring
7th February 2006, 05:41 PM
Bravo Touchring for once again offering such good domains at great price to other forum members! May this inspire those offering "deals" at o-n-l-y "50 times more than I paid for the domain yesterday prices"....not picking on anyone in particular here, but it just seems that there are a boatload of domainers that only seem to offer price points that are well out of reach of most members.

Some IDNs have been incredible deals at these price points, other just getting silent snickers. The best would be a nice healthy "bell curve" of IDN's and plenty of action on the sales side. In the meantime, I salute Touchring and DWrixon (who has provide Dutch auctions with values as low as $20) and hope their examples are ones for others to follow.

Thks, the domains i am selling are all registered with the intention to keep. If you check the 'investigative service' on Yahoo JP, you will see the commercial importance:

http://search.yahoo.co.jp/search?p=%C4%B4%BA%BA%A5%B5%A1%BC%A5%D3%A5%B9&fr=top&src=top&search.x=21&search.y=8

bramiozo
7th February 2006, 06:09 PM

Some have capital to invest, some only time ;) .

touchring
7th February 2006, 08:45 PM
Some have capital to invest, some only time ;) .

I think everyone's got money (the only issue is more or less), but strategy differs. Edwin spent $7000 just by registering $7 domains.

I've spent slightly less even though i have bought $4000 worth of domains from the resale market. My 2nd and 3rd year cost will be several times lower as i got only 280 domains.