PDA

View Full Version : (огурчик.com) "cucumber"

sarcle
28th January 2006, 05:07 PM
(огурчик.com) "cucumber"

I sold this domain for $500. It was sold today January 28, 2005. Payment has been recieved and domain has been pushed.

Yandex Score of 13,925

Yandex Score with ext. 2,641

Overture 1,243

Hold on to your Russian domains kids, and price them accodingly.

gammascalper
28th January 2006, 05:12 PM
Nice - congrats - to the buyer too!

kenne
28th January 2006, 05:14 PM
Congratulations! but cucumber? what does that mean?

sarcle
28th January 2006, 10:37 PM
Congratulations! but cucumber? what does that mean?

First is means "cucumber" as in the plant.
Second it is a sexual reference. :eek:

glow
28th January 2006, 11:06 PM
Congrats! Sarcle you have amazing productivity!

Nice sale! I think the buyer have a right time to buy this name while prices on idn names is low

bwhhisc
29th January 2006, 01:35 AM
Great sale, I'll show this to the Russian ladies at work and give you the "smile factor" on Monday....they have a wonderful sense of humor either way. They enjoy when I show up with Russian words for translation, especially the double-entendre.

Translation approved...they said you are a wild and crazy извращенецur !!

sarcle
29th January 2006, 03:29 AM
Congrats! Sarcle you have amazing productivity!

Nice sale! I think the buyer have a right time to buy this name while prices on idn names is low

Thanks glownames, yes I do my best. Although, it's not just me. Buyers for idns have really started to come out of the wood work.

Yes, now is the time. Soon my shop will close it's doors as well.

Great sale, I'll show this to the Russian ladies at work and give you the "smile factor" on Monday....they have a wonderful sense of humor either way. They enjoy when I show up with Russian words for translation, especially the double-entendre.

Thanks. Show them the site I pmed you, that I, um.. got inspiration from. :rolleyes: