PDA

View Full Version : DTI adult affiliate help

seamo
26th August 2006, 01:27 AM
Hey all

Thanks to thegenius1 & idnaffiliates.com (http://www.idnaffiliates.com) I have some great leads for Japanese affiliates.

I am looking to develop a couple of adult .jp's, but since I have only started learning to code in the last couple of weeks was hoping for a couple of quick answers to some dumb noobie questions. I only have the most basic of html skills and was unsure if these will see me through.

Do I just cut and paste all the various bits & pieces from the site template I choose to use onto blank pages, and just interlink them in such away that the visitor eventually ends up at a sign-up form? Or do I need to add my own content to the site (besides meta tags) as well?

Do I need to add any extra code for site security, or is this factored into the DTI html?

Cheers for any help!

thegenius1
26th August 2006, 02:20 AM
When you sign in to the site you want to look for the link at the Top of the the page that says Sales Tools, From there you can get the HTML codes from them for different things such as Banners , Hosted Galleries, IFrame, PPC , Popups

If you need any other help with it just shoot me over a P.M and i will try to help you with it.

seamo
26th August 2006, 03:44 AM
When you sign in to the site you want to look for the link at the Top of the the page that says Sales Tools, From there you can get the HTML codes from them for different things such as Banners , Hosted Galleries, IFrame, PPC , Popups

If you need any other help with it just shoot me over a P.M and i will try to help you with it.
Thanks G! :)

Idnaffiliates.com was just what I was looking for too. Well done.

I strongly recommend it to any budding webmasters looking for a few multi-national affiliate sites to get started.

thegenius1
26th August 2006, 03:54 AM
Thanks G! :)

Idnaffiliates.com was just what I was looking for too. Well done.

I strongly recommend it to any budding webmasters looking for a few multi-national affiliate sites to get started.

Anytime Seamo , If you need help with any of it dont hesitate to pm me and i can see what i can do , Thanks for the compliments on the site but i must admit the site is still basically in Beta mode , i have run into some new affiliates and will be updating the sites in the next couple of weeks. I will post about it when new things have been added , being that people are starting to look at development i will try to get somemore usefull things into the repository for the community.

To all members if have bumped into any Good affiliate programs during your idn ventures please submit them at http://IDNaffiliates.com
We need to gather as many usefull things as possible as Development is Trully KING !