PDA

View Full Version : Registry Offline Problem

thegenius1
29th January 2006, 05:35 AM
Im PO'd i have some awesome names i wanna Reg buy @ Dynadot it says the central registry is offline, anybody else experiencing this ?:mad:

Rubber Duck
29th January 2006, 07:49 AM
Im PO'd i have some awesome names i wanna Reg buy @ Dynadot it says the central registry is offline, anybody else experiencing this ?:mad:

Been a few problems over the last few days. Probably you guys overloading the system. Must be Bandwidth problem!

Dave

xtremest
29th January 2006, 07:58 AM
Constantly seeing this problem at many registrators during last month.
This is annoying.

thegenius1
29th January 2006, 08:21 AM
Been a few problems over the last few days. Probably you guys overloading the system. Must be Bandwidth problem!

Dave

I Was Thinking, you hit it rite on the Nose..... I cant wait to get this name, im going to stay up unitill its working again, its currently 4:19 am my time :) , well Being that i have IDN isomnia it really doesnt matter anyway... Is this keeping anybody else up but me Very late nights and long Days making list of names to Reg ? I be up if anybody wants to pm me " Always Ceo " on Aim

Rubber Duck
29th January 2006, 08:32 AM
I Was Thinking, you hit it rite on the Nose..... I cant wait to get this name, im going to stay up unitill its working again, its currently 4:19 am my time :) , well Being that i have IDN isomnia it really doesnt matter anyway... Is this keeping anybody else up but me Very late nights and long Days making list of names to Reg ? I be up if anybody wants to pm me " Always Ceo " on Aim

I was joking about the bandwidth. It is something to do with the registries rejigging their system. Domainsite.com seems to be worse affected than most. Try Dotster.com.

Best Regards
Dave Wrixon

thegenius1
29th January 2006, 08:35 AM
I was joking about the bandwidth. It is something to do with the registries rejigging their system. Domainsite.com seems to be worse affected than most. Try Dotster.com.

Best Regards
Dave Wrixon

I was Co signing the fact that we just may be overloading the system..... But i have a Credit at dyna so im gonna wait it out for them..... if i loose it in the mean time between time, I will GO POSTAL lol