View Full Version : IDN Sale at #10 - $8,897 USD

idnowner
30th August 2006, 04:32 AM
10. 翻訳.com (xn--pw0a62s.com)
("deciphering" in Chinese) £4,686 = $8,897 Pvt Sale

Details at http://www.dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm

sarcle
30th August 2006, 04:38 AM
Good Sale. But they got it wrong. It's Japanese.

Hmm.... wonder who else has some hot Japanese keywords for sale at these current prices? :)

But, great for the idn community as a whole. Hard to skip over the big top 10.

thegenius1
30th August 2006, 04:51 AM
Great Sale way to go !

markits
30th August 2006, 05:43 AM
Hmm.... wonder who else has some hot Japanese keywords for sale at these current prices? :)

SARCLE!

Drewbert
30th August 2006, 05:55 AM
Isn't it illegal to sell .eu's ?

touchring
30th August 2006, 09:15 AM
Looks like it's not illegal to sell, but illegal to buy - the buyer might not have rights after paying money?? So back to the days of trust based business - the owner holds in trust for the buyer?

Or am i mistaken?

Rubber Duck
30th August 2006, 09:18 AM
Looks like it's not illegal to sell, but illegal to buy - the buyer might not have rights after paying money?? So back to the days of trust based business - the owner holds in trust for the buyer?

Or am i mistaken?

If that is the case dot EU is as dead as the Norwegian Blue.

Drewbert
30th August 2006, 09:39 AM
Beautiful plumage

Rubber Duck
30th August 2006, 09:49 AM
Beautiful plumage

The plumage don't enter into it. It's stone dead.

30th August 2006, 10:30 AM
What do I need to do when trading/transferring my domain name(s)? new
Trade:

If you would like to sell your domain name to another party is up to that party to request a trade. The request is initiated by an accredited registrar who is authorized by the new owner to make the request on his behalf.

Once EURid has received the trade request, 2 emails are issued. One email is sent to the current owner of the domain, and the other email is sent to the future owner of the domain. Both parties then have to confirm (via a link in the email) that they want the trade to proceed. If, after 7 days, neither (or only one) of the parties has confirmed the trade, a new email is sent out to the registrar (which was selected by the future owner to be the manager of the domain he will shortly own) informing him that confirmations are still outstanding. It is then up to the registrar to inform the relevant parties that confirmation is still needed. If, 7 days after the 2nd email was issued, either party has still failed to confirm the trade, the trade is cancelled. If however both parties have confirmed timely the trade is carried out – either 5 – 7 working days after the confirmations have been received or on the future date that was requested by the new owner.