PDA

View Full Version : Beware of Sedo System

Rubber Duck
5th September 2006, 11:56 AM
I have been doing some housekeeping of my ASCII.

Checking traffic stats Sedo tells me no name registered.

Try to register you get told names already in their account.

Conclusion: System is bag of sh*t!

alpha
5th September 2006, 12:05 PM
I don't know why you bother.

ND is king of the hill.

and look at the personal service and attention we get here for IDN's - what have SEDO brought to the party?

... they are like the last guy who turns up to the party, and doesn't even bring a bottle!

Rubber Duck
5th September 2006, 12:12 PM
I don't know why you bother.

ND is king of the hill.

and look at the personal service and attention we get here for IDN's - what have SEDO brought to the party?

... they are like the last guy who turns up to the party, and doesn't even bring a bottle!

Legacy problem. It is like trying to wash tar out of your hair. Probably the best solution is to just cut it all off.

Frankly, their latest parking data offer is crap. I preferred the old one!

5th September 2006, 12:15 PM
just another too fat too quickly example

yanni
5th September 2006, 04:06 PM
Hmm, ever since their new system came in place my ASCII CTR went up by 5 %age points and ppc average went up by 50%

IDN ppc averages still lower than ND, but only recently turned on idns there, so I'll wait a month (and add a few more names) before I make a judgment.

Rubber Duck
5th September 2006, 04:33 PM
Hmm, ever since their new system came in place my ASCII CTR went up by 5 %age points and ppc average went up by 50%

IDN ppc averages still lower than ND, but only recently turned on idns there, so I'll wait a month (and add a few more names) before I make a judgment.

Yes but PPC always dips in the summer and picks ups in the run up to Christmas.

yanni
5th September 2006, 04:56 PM
Yes but PPC always dips in the summer and picks ups in the run up to Christmas.

My ppc average has pretty much stayed the same with sedo for the past two years. Looking at the stats I see no great fluctuations in ppc between summer and winter months.

I've been seeing a move up since late last month. I guess time will tell.

touchring
5th September 2006, 05:22 PM
My ppc average has pretty much stayed the same with sedo for the past two years. Looking at the stats I see no great fluctuations in ppc between summer and winter months.

I've been seeing a move up since late last month. I guess time will tell.

How about Sedopro? I always thought Sedo is a novice version.

Rubber Duck
5th September 2006, 05:28 PM
How about Sedopro? I always thought Sedo is a novice version.

Well I was not offered Sedo Pro. Too late now anyway. Besides Sedo Pro is just the interface. You still have to go through their crap system.