PDA

View Full Version : new registrations and forums

g
30th January 2006, 12:26 AM
things are changing really quick

days ago a new comer wiped out tens of arabic idns on my list in just one day !.

idnjournal.com has been registered by someone else ( not dnjournal ) who made a new idn forum dedicated to chinese idns at

idnchat.com

and also idnnews.com has been registered .... and we saw idnpros.com ...... many of them ....

january 2006 is really the month of the start for idns

cheer up guys ... you have entered the right door.:)

Olney
30th January 2006, 08:52 AM
If they add real value to the community it's all fine

Rubber Duck
30th January 2006, 08:59 AM

When you are King the Heap, its nice to have a great big pile to sit on!

Dave

Olney
30th January 2006, 06:52 PM
I was at the office & couldn't write everything I wanted to so I'll continue.
It was just really fustrating months ago when anyone with IDN domains were thought of as the new fools of the net a bit.
Most of us fought that battle externally to disprove the stereotype than nonAmericans like functioning in English cause it's just cool.

My opinion is we've made a new platform for IDN domains here. We have senior members here.

From making this site & being accepted into the DMOZ I began to understand their idea for being accepted, does your site offer something that wasn't available before.

Since IDNForums is up for members to join other places it has to hold value. I mean on here we've been able to gather buyers & sellers for IDN domains in one place instead of us posting at regular domain boards & getting bad feedback.

I respect those other places, tools etc. that bring value to the game. I will make a resources page soon & see to put what sites I feel are quality sites. There are some sites people will make to help develop the market & some people are making only to sell off later, or to only make money from adsense. As I website developer it's easy to tell the difference. I too have to prove to the domaining community IDNForums has meaning.

g
31st January 2006, 01:25 AM

at least it spreads the word and unintentionally add more value to this community