PDA

View Full Version : New Forum

Rubber Duck
12th September 2006, 10:33 PM
Due to the ideological rift in the way this forum is developing a new Forum that will enfranchise all from different language groups is being established at www.gotidn.com. Anyone wishing to find out more is free to email me:

david@pi4.net

sarcle
12th September 2006, 10:37 PM
I am also helping to support this forum. Any emails also wanting answered can be emailed to me at support@sarcle.com

alpha
12th September 2006, 10:38 PM
Due to the ideological rift in the way this forum is developing a new Forum that will enfranchise all from different language groups is being established at www.gotidn.com. Anyone wishing to find out more is free to email me:

webmaster@idnplanet.com

come and join the premium mambers :)

sarcle
12th September 2006, 10:43 PM
http://www.idnforums.com/forums/6666-new-forum.html

gammascalper
12th September 2006, 10:56 PM
See you guys there!

sarcle
12th September 2006, 11:51 PM
Forgot to add if anyone wants to skype me you may do so with the username: facelessbusinessman

My msn is: koehlersorganics

Been recieving a lot of support. We will get with you all as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Adam

alpha
12th September 2006, 11:55 PM
The member list seems to have mulfunctioned. :rolleyes:

If you are looking to skype me, you can, just hunt out "idnplanet"

Olney
13th September 2006, 12:03 AM
I'm perfectly fine with others creating another forum.
Please respect this one though.
Other members also own IDN services & even forums.
I wish you all well with it...

Me & contributers for the projected have chatted, & anyone involved as a contributer I just ask please respect here, while using IDNForums.

The same things I ask of you is what I've asked of others who have a site.

dabsi
13th September 2006, 05:11 AM
Olney,

this is a good reason to come back for me.

DABSI

bwhhisc
13th September 2006, 12:41 PM
Olney, this is a good reason to come back for me.
DABSI

Not to spoil your day Dabsi, but I am hoping that all remain members here at IDNF as well.
You may notice that many of the members here are also members on multiple forums like DNF, NamePros, IDNClub, etc. I am excited about the challenges involved in creating a truly internationalized language forum and look forward to participating there as well.

By my count there must be getting up to close to 10 forums that feature IDN sections by now. The guys spearheading this new forum are among the brightest minds in the business and have seized on what they feel is the biggest need for IDNing at the moment, and into the future.
Good luck and much business success to all.