PDA

View Full Version : Problem With Godaddy And A .de Domain

neutrino
21st September 2006, 10:12 PM
Hello,

I have bought a .DE domain with godaddy (silly of me.. i will never buy nothing more with this f**king company)

I tried to change nameservers (dns servers) for the supertienda.de domain to
ns1.h3m.com
ns2.h3m.com
And then the nightmare started.

To register a .de domain nameservers must meet some requirements:
http://help.godaddy.com/article.php?article_id=999&topic_id=&&

First i thinked that my nameservers dont meet the requirements, but after check it with many tools i discover that them meet the requirements, the probe is that the official tool from denic.de tells that them are correct (http://zonecheck.denic.de/zonecheck/cgi-bin/zc.cgi?zone=supertienda.de&ns0=ns1.h3m.com&ips0=&ns1=ns2.h3m.com&ips1=&ns2=&ips2=&ns3=&ips3=&ns4=&ips4=&intro=t&testname=t&explain=t&details=t&progress=counter&report=byseverity&format=html&lang=en&errorlvl=allwarning&reportok=t&profile=automatic&chkmail=t&chkzone=t&chkrir=t&transp3=ipv4&transp4=std)

i sended more than 20 emails to the support service and they always reply the same.. that soa reply is only 7200 and that is too low.. that is false, 7200 is soa refresh and it is correct.

Here are the facts:

Thats what them replied in the last mail:

Thank you for contacting Online Support. The Refresh for ns1.h3m.com and ns2.h3m.com is currently 7200. This must be between 10000 and 86400. These nameservers do not return an authorative answer. They also do not come from different C class networks.

And that is what i replied

THIS IS NOT TRUE.

SERVERS COME FROM DIFFERENT CLASS C NETWORKS.

http://www.webrankinfo.com/english/tools/class-c-checker.php?tab_url=ns1.h3m.com%0D%0Ans2.h3m.com

AND 7200 IS THE SOA RETRY (NO THE SOAP REFRESH)

PLEASE... I WANT TO TALK WITH ANOTHER PERSON THAT CAN TELL ME WICH IS THE REAL PROBLEM, PASS MY REQUEST TO SOMEBODY THAT CAN HELP ME AND TELL ME WICH IS THE REAL PROBLEM WITH MI DNS SERVERS

ns1.h3m.com
ns2.h3m.com

AS I CAN SEE IN THE FOLLOWING LINK ALL IS CORRECT.

http://zonecheck.denic.de/zonecheck/cgi-bin/zc.cgi?zone=supertienda.de&ns0=ns1.h3m.com&ips0=&ns1=ns2.h3m.com&ips1=&ns2=&ips2=&ns3=&ips3=&ns4=&ips4=&intro=t&testname=t&explain=t&details=t&progress=counter&report=byseverity&format=html&lang=en&errorlvl=allwarning&reportok=t&profile=automatic&chkmail=t&chkzone=t&chkrir=t&transp3=ipv4&transp4=std

PLEASE.. IF YOU GONNA TELL ME ANOTHER TIME THAT SOAP RETRY IS 7200 PAST ME A LINK OF AN ONLINE TOOL THAT CORROBORATE THAT... ALL TOOLS THAT I CHECKED DONT SAY THAT, AND THE OFFICIAL TOOL ( zonecheck.denic.de) FOR .DE DOMAINS TELLS THAT ALL IS CORRECT

Somebody can hel me? I will like to know if it is something bad with my nameservers or if godaddy is playing with me.

Thanks!!!!

burnsinternet
21st September 2006, 10:40 PM
I had the same problem with them when I regd my first .de domain. No response, etc.

You need to call them and make noise. Email won't help. Stay on the phone until they make the changes.

Also, they will tell you that you must have three Name Servers or it won't work. Make sure you have three to give them.

neutrino
21st September 2006, 11:57 PM
But im from spain... i dont speak good english and i cant call to usa.

This is frustrating

bwhhisc
22nd September 2006, 12:00 AM
But im from spain... i dont speak good english and i cant call to usa. This is frustrating

I have found GoDaddy to have excellent email customer support. You just have to find (one) person there to take up your case, then stay tight with them until resolved.

In the meantime, I recommend you buy more IDNs and register them at www.domainsite.com. :)

dabsi
2nd October 2006, 08:27 PM
why don't you buy .de domains at united-domains.de for.....1 Euro (max 10 per client)
This is available only 10 days I think.

Ciao

DABSI

sellingonline
6th November 2006, 10:44 PM
@neutrino: why don't you just include an A CNAME to your server and you're done? don't waste time trying to convince them, and later you move away from them, that's the easiest solution, without headaches...