xn--klty5x.net 島根 Shimane
xn--tor131o.net 鳥取 Tottori
xn--c3s14m.net 愛媛 Ehime
xn--c3s14mrvu.net 愛媛県 Ehime prefecture
xn--kbrq7o950a.net 大分県 Oita Prefecture
xn--qqqt11m.net 佐賀 Saga

kenne
31st January 2006, 04:55 PM
In Japan, Is .net better than .com? Or the otherway around?

Rubber Duck
31st January 2006, 05:18 PM
In Japan, Is .net better than .com? Or the otherway around?

I think one would be hard pressed to say that dot Net was better than dot Com anywhere, although the distinction is often less abrupt than in US.

I think you will find that in this game for the time being past sales are a poor guide of future prices and that many players will be keeping the dot coms very close.

Those that have been invested for 4 years or so have had a very rough ride and having got this far will see it out to the bitter end now. I think you will see the drops market almost dry up for the quality generics soon.

Best Regards
Dave

bwhhisc
31st January 2006, 10:56 PM
I think that .com seems to be more popular, especially seeing the reg lists from the Japanese side of our IDN forum, and the many mentions. Head to head on the same names, I think based on the influence of ascii names .coms will always go for more than .nets.

But in the end when the domain "goes to work" a .net website built by a GREAT webdesigner will out perform the same .com name with an average designed website. SEO, Website Design, Keywords, Links to related sites, Blog mentions, and advertising of your site will drive the traffic to it. If its a great site, they will come back and tell their friends.

Rubber Duck
8th February 2006, 03:58 AM
I will give these an extra 48 hrs at the reduced price of $400 before closing sale.