PDA

View Full Version : Regged zündapp.com and schönheitsoperationen.net

touchring
1st February 2006, 07:20 PM
Nothing to shout about, but i'm keen to test traffic - if they can pay for themselves, i'll keep. :-)

gammascalper
1st February 2006, 07:25 PM
I got a couple of booby prizes: aéronautique.com ('aeronautics') and то.com ('that')

The prize today was: véhicule.com . It showed available but when I went to reg, it failed!

IDNCowboy
1st February 2006, 07:26 PM
I got a couple of booby prizes: aéronautique.com ('aeronautics') and то.com ('that')

The prize today was: véhicule.com . It showed available but when I went to reg, it failed!
i saw to.com drop but ithought it was another guy clowning around just using russian characters to make a english domain name to sell on ebay lol

gammascalper
1st February 2006, 07:30 PM
i saw to.com drop but ithought it was another guy clowning around just using russian characters to make a english domain name to sell on ebay lol

lol, то.com may never have been registered if I didn't.

It'll look better as то.ком down the road.

The window isn't a 'strict' 15 minutes as I've read in many places. Some of these dropped after.

touchring
1st February 2006, 07:37 PM
aéronautique.com sounds (and looks) very cool. :-)

What's so good about véhicule? i won't think of translating 'vehicle' into japanese or arabic or korean.

Ok, i'm going to Xiamen in in 3hr's time,

Tata!

gammascalper
1st February 2006, 07:40 PM
aéronautique.com sounds (and looks) very cool. :-)

What's so good about véhicule? i won't think of translating 'vehicle' into japanese or arabic or korean.

You know, you're right. For some reason I had it as 81,000 ovt, but it's only 11k.

User Error!

sellingonline
6th November 2006, 10:48 PM
just curious, you know that beside zündapp.com and schönheitsoperationen.net they are all not german? why in the Forum for German IDN domains? confused looking...