PDA

View Full Version : Dopa sends E-mail re: Non-Response

bwhhisc
8th October 2006, 12:32 PM
Just to further the topic of non-response many of us have received from Dopa. I had sent 3 emails probably 2 months ago with no response. I received this today.

Hello
We will take the first to say sorry for response late. Because the staff with responsibility for looking through the applications for dopa.com new account is leaving for sick , it's difficult to find someone else to replace in a short time . We are really sorry for any caused inconvenience.
The new account's application for dopa.com is stopped for a certain period of time due to the system update, once project is done , we will reopen it and give you further notice . Do apologize for caused inconvenience!
Best Regards
Dopa.com team

IDNCowboy
8th October 2006, 03:23 PM
Just to further the topic of non-response many of us have received from Dopa. I had sent 3 emails probably 2 months ago with no response. I received this today.

Hello
We will take the first to say sorry for response late. Because the staff with responsibility for looking through the applications for dopa.com new account is leaving for sick , it's difficult to find someone else to replace in a short time . We are really sorry for any caused inconvenience.
The new account's application for dopa.com is stopped for a certain period of time due to the system update, once project is done , we will reopen it and give you further notice . Do apologize for caused inconvenience!
Best Regards
Dopa.com team
It literally takes them less than a minute to open up each account. I don't get it LOL.

bwhhisc
8th October 2006, 03:29 PM
It literally takes them less than a minute to open up each account. I don't get it LOL.

I don't get it either...but there is probably more to the story.
Maybe business partners infighting, one owns the business name and dopa.com
and the other the hardware and server. lol

touchring
8th October 2006, 07:41 PM
I don't get it either...but there is probably more to the story.
Maybe business partners infighting, one owns the business name and dopa.com
and the other the hardware and server. lol

Most probably, but also, their system might still be beta, or alpha....

blastfromthepast
8th October 2006, 08:31 PM
1. Dopa
A person who is an idotic/stupid person
Josh always atcs like a dopa.
by StAcKy Nov 12, 2003

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dopa

bwhhisc
8th October 2006, 10:44 PM
Most probably, but also, their system might still be beta, or alpha....

This company might be worth looking to see if it is for sale, for someone with the language skills and ability to do business in China.
What a potential prime opportuntity.

Olney
8th October 2006, 11:09 PM
Or for one of you Ballers to make the same service. At this point it's cheaper to create than buy.

This company might be worth looking to see if it is for sale, for someone with the language skills and ability to do business in China.
What a potential prime opportuntity.

bwhhisc
9th October 2006, 12:22 AM
Or for one of you Ballers to make the same service. At this point it's cheaper to create than buy.

Yeah, but if they have the connections and business contacts established inside China that might be worth the once over.

Or...they are so busy reggin' IDNs off the ideas and information from what is already parked there, that they don't have time to mess with new customers. LOL