PDA

View Full Version : nameblock error at namedrive?

sunsei21
31st October 2006, 12:46 AM
anyone getting errors at name drive saying that oyur domains have been blocked when you click on the preview icon?:o

Fka200
31st October 2006, 01:22 AM
anyone getting errors at name drive saying that oyur domains have been blocked when you click on the preview icon?:o

works fine here

sunsei21
31st October 2006, 01:23 AM
ya i just emailed support here is one of my names non idn http://www.californiahotels.ws/ so i assume thats what all my idns are doing also i cant wait to here how this happened www.мопеды.com my whole account seems to be blocked

Drewbert
31st October 2006, 01:44 AM
Any particular language or name type involved?

sunsei21
31st October 2006, 02:14 AM
Any particular language or name type involved?
nope all greek, russian , japaneese chineeses and acii,and all the categories are random from hotels to golf . The small increase in traffic must have made them nervous :p

sunsei21
1st November 2006, 01:48 PM
Well here is the update for anyone who cares i email name drive and got this response

" We have reviewed the traffic to your domains and are concerned about its
origin. Do you know where it is coming from?"

now you would think that i have very high traffic domains ... I do not traffic has increased montthly since june from like 1.00 a month for all my domains together to i made 4.00 thiis moth before they blocked my account only change from june is that traffic is less and click thrus are better:o

well thats my spill for today :cool: