View Full Version : unbelievable

dabsi
2nd November 2006, 05:28 PM
even émule.com is getting now some valuable traffic

DABSI

Drewbert
2nd November 2006, 07:40 PM
Dabsi! You've resurfaced!

Which French IDN have you put up at auction at SEDO? I've been looking, but can't find any listed there.

dabsi
2nd November 2006, 08:17 PM
The one which is as topdomain itinéraire.com; but I stopped earlier since I realised that it is to early to put an IDN there. Independently I regularly get some offers for this name, but they are not 'compatibel' with my expectations; or are IDner the last dreamers?

DABSI

bwhhisc
2nd November 2006, 09:58 PM
Noob question...but after the French, Spanish etc. have been typing URLs without accents for the last decade, do you think the shift to typing in the gramatically correct way with accents will happen pretty quick timeframe?

Explorer
3rd November 2006, 12:27 AM
Noob question...but after the French, Spanish etc. have been typing URLs without accents for the last decade, do you think the shift to typing in the gramatically correct way with accents will happen pretty quick timeframe?

Noob answer...not quick, but they have been typing correctly with accents in their letters and books for centuries :-)

touchring
3rd November 2006, 02:30 AM
Strange, but i actually wanted to register this, saw wassi in the whois details.

jose
3rd November 2006, 09:22 PM
Originally Posted by bwhhisc

Noob answer...not quick, but they have been typing correctly with accents in their letters and books for centuries :-)

You're both right, LOL. You must master the language to know.
I'll give you some nice example: Vídeo (PT) and Vidéo (FR). Witch one sucks?

Explorer
3rd November 2006, 09:37 PM
You're both right, LOL. You must master the language to know.
I'll give you some nice example: Vídeo (PT) and Vidéo (FR). Witch one sucks?

I am sure they both get some nice traffic.