PDA

View Full Version : Easy access to IDNTools.net on IDNF

Olney
9th November 2006, 02:57 AM
I've convinced longtime IDNF member Bramiozo to allow me to place an easy to get to link on the top of IDNF for IDNTools.net (http://www.idntools.net)

Bram has one of the best resource sites totally dedicated to IDN Domains & registration is free. All of the tools on the site can help with finding new registrations & determining value of your domains.

So members who haven't signed up & used it please try www.idntools.net now

& thank you Bramiozo for letting me add the link for members...

Fka200
9th November 2006, 03:27 AM
I've convinced longtime IDNF member Bramiozo to allow me to place an easy to get to link on the top of IDNF for IDNTools.net (http://www.idntools.net)

Bram has one of the best resource sites totally dedicated to IDN Domains & registration is free. All of the tools on the site can help with finding new registrations & determining value of your domains.

So members who haven't signed up & used it please try www.idntools.net now

& thank you Bramiozo for letting me add the link for members...

I visit IDNTools.net at least 6-7 times/day. Great Site ;)!

bramiozo
9th November 2006, 08:17 AM
Thanks for the support Olney, much appreciated !

I have a list of to-do's and well I am limited in time so would need to prioritize, would it be possible for you guys to order the list in importance if I posted it here ?

Fka200
9th November 2006, 08:33 AM
Thanks for the support Olney, much appreciated !

I have a list of to-do's and well I am limited in time so would need to prioritize, would it be possible for you guys to order the list in importance if I posted it here ?

1. tweak the "check" buttons to see if domains are available or not. It always causes a hiccup in the site

bramiozo
10th November 2006, 07:12 AM
I could store the results for the availability in the session with a max of say 10 names, that would be an improvement but it will not take care of the hiccup since that's simply the server waiting for the availability check to finish. That's the downside of using a non-asynchronous language as php. I am exploring the possibilities of using an asynchronous solution; you just click on the check link and the only thing that's updated is the status of the availability.

I have this list on my laptop ;

a) user specific data  portfolio check, portfolio in  evaluation out (footprint)
b) direct translation
c) more SE’s
d) sorting possibility for bulk tools
e) character combiner/randomizer  look for character combinations
f) idn - faq
g) idn – development resources  spin-off
h) idn – marketing page, WHY JOIN ?
i) idn – provisory drop service
j) idn lookup of expired names on whois.net
k) bulk bid tool
l) Domain portfolio tool working on it
m) Domain dates (Expiration)