PDA

View Full Version : Its My B-Day

thegenius1
6th February 2006, 08:27 AM
Just picking up some gifts for myself on my 23rd BirthDay and i Got Myself A THONG.com LOL www.皮帶.com 30k ovt. :) All b-day presents go to paypal ceo@thebestphones.com lol

p.s : I was just looking on word Tracker an its amazing that THONG gets more searches than MUSIC 47. 53427 thong
48. 52350 music last weeks stats

glow
6th February 2006, 08:41 AM
Happy birthday Genius! :)

bramiozo
6th February 2006, 01:27 PM
Congrats, hmm.. are you the benjamin of the forum ?

huronargentino
6th February 2006, 01:55 PM
Dont think so, i am still 22 yo (6th march will be 23!)

thefabfive
6th February 2006, 03:05 PM
Happy Birthday and nice reg! :)

IDNCowboy
6th February 2006, 04:17 PM
Congrats, hmm.. are you the benjamin of the forum ?
I'm 23 lol darn so i'm not the youngest here :P

passengerpigeon
6th February 2006, 07:05 PM
You guys are like ancient redwoods compared to me: I won't turn 18 until this November.

Happy Birthday, number 1! Best to you!

Rubber Duck
6th February 2006, 07:37 PM
You guys are like ancient redwoods compared to me: I won't turn 18 until this November.

Happy Birthday, number 1! Best to you!

Live life to the full, it will pass in the blink of an eye.

bwhhisc
6th February 2006, 07:48 PM
And adding another Happy Birthday....now go find yourself a nice girl to model that thong for ya', and give your bloody computer a break!!! Until tomorrow.

sarcle
6th February 2006, 08:03 PM
Well when I was your age my girlfriend wasn't even born! Live life to the full, it will pass in the blink of an eye.

Holy crap. I don't know what's more shocking. How old you are, or that you have a girlfriend. :)

Rubber Duck
6th February 2006, 08:04 PM
I am beginning to realise why lot missed out on the dot com landgrab. Most of you were still at school!

Well good luck to you all.

Bloody entrepreneurs get younger every year!

Rubber Duck
6th February 2006, 08:33 PM
Holy crap. I don't know what's more shocking. How old you are, or that you have a girlfriend. :)

Look when I was at college there was one one computer and it occupied a three story building and had all the capabilities of an 8086 processor. You programmed it using punched cards!

sarcle
6th February 2006, 08:35 PM
Look when I was at college there was one one computer and it occupied a three story building and had all the capabilities of an 8086 processor. You programmed it using punched cards!

I was going to ask if radio had even been invented yet. But apparently you guys at least had that.

Rubber Duck
6th February 2006, 08:53 PM
I was going to ask if radio had even been invented yet. But apparently you guys at least had that.

Yes, it is scary to think that they put a man on the Moon with that kind of technology.

bramiozo
6th February 2006, 10:40 PM
low power consumption and very stabile, they still use 8086 processors for space applications :) .

bwhhisc
7th February 2006, 01:29 AM
I too was forced to attend computer classes in business college. I studied computer languages Fortran and Cobalt...with punch cards too. Arghhh- I think I just dated myself to being even older than Dave!

touchring
7th February 2006, 05:39 AM
Interesting, the demographics seems to suggest that most IDNers are from 2 distinct generations, the 1980s and the 1950s (Dave's presents a few guys since he got a large portfolio, :-p). There's also a smaller group from the 1970s.

I too was forced to attend computer classes in business college. I studied computer languages Fortran and Cobalt...with punch cards too. Arghhh- I think I just dated myself to being even older than Dave!

Ahhh, isn't that what they use in WWII? I read a book about IBM supplying punchcard machines to Hitler Germany.

IDNCowboy
7th February 2006, 05:42 AM
I am beginning to realise why lot missed out on the dot com landgrab. Most of you were still at school!

Well good luck to you all.

Bloody entrepreneurs get younger every year!
Dave vs the ppl in the 20's :P

Rubber Duck
7th February 2006, 09:04 AM
low power consumption and very stabile, they still use 8086 processors for space applications :) .

Yes, but these were not produced for two decades after the first moon walk!

bramiozo
7th February 2006, 09:11 AM
They used the flight control computer of the A-7 corsair right ? (what's the navy version again?)