PDA

View Full Version : List of available Russian .com IDNs for sale

Edwin
7th February 2006, 09:02 AM
I have a list of over 140 currently available .com Russian IDNs. The price for the list is US$500 firm.

- 26 have Overture scores over 100
- 73 have Overture scores between 25-99
- The rest don't show on Overture, but the translation I could find sounds interesting

Not much Yandex data as the tool's been playing up for me all day and I've only been able to make a handful of lookups.

You're not going to find the next Sex.com on the list, but we're generally talking about useful products, services, concepts etc. Not everything will be a gem, of course, but I'm pretty sure you'll be satisfied.

Hard to gauge the value sight unseen, I know, but it's in my best interest to keep the buyer happy since I'm sure they'll be reporting back here before long :)

ASIDE: if you're wondering why I'm selling, well I have over 300 Russian domains already and another 100 I'm hesitating over, and that's about enough for me. I want to diversify a bit...

Updated... there are now over 160 names on the list, including 34 with Overture of 100+ and 77 with Overture between 25-99. Still the same price, though :)