19th December 2006, 10:31 PM
EDIT: some members had got advises

Bimbo

blastfromthepast
19th December 2006, 10:34 PM
Very good advice! Thanks!

Rubber Duck
19th December 2006, 10:36 PM
No dot biz is only really big in Germany, although I ran a site with it in the UK.

Perhaps the Germans are into street commerce in a big way. Who knows?

Bimbo
19th December 2006, 10:45 PM

Rubber Duck
19th December 2006, 10:49 PM
Bimbo by name, but not by nature!

I like prix.net. I speak a bit of french but not enough to be creative like that!

Bimbo
19th December 2006, 10:59 PM

blastfromthepast
20th December 2006, 01:49 AM
Bimbo, are you Male or Female?

Bimbo
20th December 2006, 02:05 AM

touchring
20th December 2006, 02:12 AM
'bimbo' definition in English:

http://www.answers.com/bimbo&r=67

:o

jose
20th December 2006, 02:20 AM
And the meaning of "Bimbo" in Portuguese...

But give him a break, he seems a nice dude. I (and I am sure I can speak for most of us) miss that kind of entusiam.

Bimbo
20th December 2006, 02:34 AM

blastfromthepast
21st December 2006, 09:19 PM

Bimbo
21st December 2006, 09:24 PM

blastfromthepast
21st December 2006, 09:31 PM

mulligan
21st December 2006, 09:36 PM
You have done nothing but mouth off on this forum since you got here.
You would do well to keep quiet and watch, learn and listen..
Though I doubt this is within your capacity...

Nobody likes arrogance, specially from a newcomer

Bimbo
21st December 2006, 09:48 PM

touchring
22nd December 2006, 09:05 AM
I think Bimbo should provide a budget and example name, so that sellers can gauge beforehand, and there shouldn't be any complaints.

dabsi
22nd December 2006, 09:06 AM
*MOBI WANTED**

medecine.mobi
chanson.mobi

**TV WANTED**
hôtel.tv
câble.tv

**EU WANTED**
logitheque.eu

**FR WANTED**
we are not allowed to take

for the 5 domains = you budget and you get € 5000 back, nice christmas deal

Salut

DABSI

Bimbo
22nd December 2006, 09:47 AM

burnsinternet
22nd December 2006, 09:17 PM
Look, I PM'd you a bunch of top-of-the-line French IDNs. You told me, you don't have any money, and want to trade. Which is fine, just don't post on here saying you are buying.

I think he's fishing.

blastfromthepast
22nd December 2006, 09:38 PM
I think he's fishing.

She?

sarcle
22nd December 2006, 09:42 PM
Well I also sent a domain (a .com) of the exact domain he/she has posted in the "wanted" area. And they replyed back saying they didn't have enough to buy this domain even though no price was ever discussed.

This person is phishing for information. Can this guy's account.

alpha
22nd December 2006, 11:26 PM
Well I also sent a domain (a .com) of the exact domain he/she has posted in the "wanted" area. And they replyed back saying they didn't have enough to buy this domain even though no price was ever discussed.

yeah probably a bottle blonde

burnsinternet
23rd December 2006, 12:16 AM
Well, I think he/she/they have/has a good keyword list now. My guess is that he/she/they will use that list to buy IDNs in the next new IDN extension or to check and register against non dot com extensions.

Rubber Duck
23rd December 2006, 12:26 AM
Well, I think he/she/they have/has a good keyword list now. My guess is that he/she/they will use that list to buy IDNs in the next new IDN extension or to check and register against non dot com extensions.

Yes, but wish lists even in obscure languages are not going to harvet much at this stage of the game!

burnsinternet
23rd December 2006, 12:32 AM
My suspicion was always that Bimbo is a flipper who ran out of ideas for Chinese IDNs and wanted to try to flip Latin IDNs. All he/she/they needed was list of keywords to use for combos.

Why research when you can post 'Want To Buy' and get a list?

I expect to see those in .com/.net/.org/.info/.biz any day now here, on other forums, or on Ebay. Just my suspicion, though.

And I would agree, RD, if I didn't see garbage getting flipped for a few bucks month after month.

I sent some exact names, too. He/she offered $xxx for one, it was low but I said yes, he/she backed out.

alpha
23rd December 2006, 12:50 AM
kiss

my arse

Bimbo
23rd December 2006, 01:52 AM

alpha
23rd December 2006, 07:21 AM
bimbo
noun

bimbos
1. derog, slang
A young woman who is physically attractive, but empty-headed.

Etymology: Early 20c, US slang for a person of either sex, in a contemptuous or general sense: Italian, meaning ‘baby' or ‘small child'.

http://www.epennypress.com/Words_Starting_with_B/bighorn_bimetallic_strip/bimbo_definition.html

touchring
23rd December 2006, 07:29 AM
bimbo
noun

bimbos
1. derog, slang
A young woman who is physically attractive, but empty-headed.

Etymology: Early 20c, US slang for a person of either sex, in a contemptuous or general sense: Italian, meaning ‘baby' or ‘small child'.

http://www.epennypress.com/Words_Starting_with_B/bighorn_bimetallic_strip/bimbo_definition.html

hehe, this is my knowledge of what bimbo means. But seems there's another meaning in other languages, even US English has a different meaning - US slang for a person of either sex. :p

Bimbo
23rd December 2006, 12:26 PM
oh whaoow...
ok, ok, ok,

so i was right

It's a just pbm of very low intelectual level of some members, as i seen in posts
And offcourse, with none webmasters experiences.

Des petits rigolos comme on dit chez nous.

But go on to buy arabic domains, folks!
Don't forget to buy the langage you master the less, we'll never know.
You can be rich !

Rubber Duck
23rd December 2006, 12:38 PM
oh whaoow...
ok, ok, ok,

so i was right

It's a just pbm of very low intelectual level of some members, as i seen in posts
And offcourse, with none webmasters experiences.

Des petits rigolos comme on dit chez nous.

But go on to buy arabic domains, folks!
Don't forget to buy the langage you master the less, we'll never know.
You can be rich !

Bimbo, you came up with the name, there is no need for you to prove the dictionary definitions correct. You assertions in both English and French are both offensive and more importantly totally erroneous.

French is the one language that I do understand very well, but I have did not substantially invest in that language. I have only a rudimentary understanding of the structure of Arabic and no ability to read it whatsoever. I do have a portfolio that it is recognised by speakers and non-speakers alike to be of excellent quality, so your stupid, childish arguments have no bearing at all. I have invested in about 20 languages and made a success of each of them. Do I actually understand any of them. No, not a word! Do you need to speak any of these languages to obtain names that will bring in parking revenue? No, not all. Is it helpful to speak those languanges if you wish to develop? Yes almost certainly. Is it essential? No!

My best advice would be for you and Dabis to go away and set up you own community and leave everyone else in peace, unless you already have inside Dabsis twisted little mind!

sarcle
23rd December 2006, 01:19 PM
Sarcle, you the best !
I said it was so beautiful, i probably can not buy it! that 's all!
because, i just prefer buy a lot of little prices, that's all!
But make me a good proposition and i'll take you right now!

I know it's one of the best. I need not be told. I have ton's of more keywords on the same level in French.

You set the parameters (i.e. pricing and words) of what you wanted in French and I replied with an exact one to "feel" you out. Now you have removed how much you have to spend and replied back with really no answer at all except that you couldn't buy it.

It's not up to me you see? I sent a domain that was within your so called "budget" and got nothing in return.

Good Luck. :)

Bimbo
23rd December 2006, 01:53 PM
French is the one language that I do understand very well, but I have did not substantially invest in that language. I have only a rudimentary understanding of the structure of Arabic and no ability to read it whatsoever. I do have a portfolio that it is recognised by speakers and non-speakers alike to be of excellent quality, so your stupid, childish arguments have no bearing at all. I have invested in about 20 languages and made a success of each of them. Do I actually understand any of them. No, not a word! Do you need to speak any of these languages to obtain names that will bring in parking revenue? No, not all. Is it helpful to speak those languanges if you wish to develop? Yes almost certainly. Is it essential? No!

i'm sorry RD, but even here, in this forum, in PM, everyone laught about you, in private offcourse !

you make a very very very good bargains saling TOKYO for half a car !

:p :p

Rubber Duck
23rd December 2006, 02:00 PM
i'm sorry RD, but even here, in this forum, in PM, everyone laught about you, in private offcourse !

you make a very very very good bargains saling TOKYO for half a car !

If you only turned up last week, how the f*ck would you know, Dabsi or Wassi or waterever your name is this week?

Bimbo
23rd December 2006, 03:20 PM
Because all net is laughing even in France, lol!

Rubber Duck
23rd December 2006, 03:49 PM
Because all net is laughing even in France, lol!

Putain de merde, est-ce-que nous ne pouvons pas fûtre ce petit connard d'hors?

Bimbo
23rd December 2006, 03:50 PM
salut Dabsi

medecine.mobi : No thanks
chanson.mobi : No thanks

hôtel.tv : why not? PM me plz
câble.tv: : No thanks

logitheque.eu : No thanks (but good)

@+

Rubber Duck
23rd December 2006, 03:53 PM
So now you are trying to pretend to buy from yourself Dabsi, if you are ever to have any credibility in this World you have got to stop all this multiple personality disorder shit!

Bimbo
23rd December 2006, 04:15 PM
even my girlfriend is laughing!

I'M NOT DABSY ! LOL !

Rubber Duck
23rd December 2006, 04:35 PM
even my girlfriend is laughing!

I'M NOT DABSY ! LOL !

Hetrosexual, now there is a turn up for the books!

But don't start one of those Dick Envy things with me. Domains wise, lets put it like this, if yours is standard metric 100mm, allowing for your gaulic origins, then mine would probably go three times around the globe.

I sold Tokyo dot net to try to get the market going. In case you didn't know I also sold Moscow dot net. Sure they are cheap that is the market, but don't run off with the idea that those were my biggest domains. Find out who you are dealing with before you shoot you mouth off. All the guys on here know who I am and have a fair idea of the calibre of my portfolio. None of them are going to be impressed by a jumped up little nobody that has just landed from the planet Zog.

alpha
23rd December 2006, 04:46 PM
great entertainment, so much better than the Christmas re-runs on the telly.

Bimbo, RD is a bit like French wine, some like it and some some think it's tastless and nasty.

but you can't argue with RD's portfolio

Bimbo
23rd December 2006, 06:44 PM
keep cool sunglasses !

Sure, it begins to be fun !! lol!
Where is the Entente Cordiale ?

Take off your sunglasses
we reconize you, Mr CoinCoin le Canard WC
http://www.scjohnson.fr/nqcontent.cfm?a_id=1114

none argument except my dick, my origin, ahah....

How much for this domain, sunglasses ?

http://www.20anscanardwc.fr/

alpha
23rd December 2006, 06:48 PM
keep cool sunglasses !

Take off your sunglasses

"but you can't argue with RD's portfolio" i'm sure, yes, probably ( even if i don't know.), but i just don't care about him, so go out mon petit canard

COIN COIN Shouted

But be very careful about french wines..... there's thing we can not speak about.... lol !

Le réalité et toi, vous ne vous entendez pas, n'est-ce pas?

touchring
23rd December 2006, 06:51 PM
keep cool sunglasses !

Take off your sunglasses

"but you can't argue with RD's portfolio" i'm sure, yes, probably ( even if i don't know.), but i just don't care about him, so go out mon petit canard

COIN COIN Shouted

But be very careful about french wines..... there's thing we can not speak about.... lol !

keke, i'm sure this isn't Wassi - he doesn't write so much. :)

touchring
23rd December 2006, 09:13 PM
I think he's fishing.

He knows by now that no one lets go of French generics so easily, without getting a super end user premium.

All is not lost, perhaps he can try Mulligan, last time i did acquire a few .nets that were of reasonable standards - but that was like 6 mths ago? Mulligan around?? :)

blastfromthepast
23rd December 2006, 11:37 PM
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/2893/canardwcua6.jpg

Bimbo
24th December 2006, 01:57 AM

burnsinternet
24th December 2006, 02:17 AM
Bimbo, I don't understand your humor. And I am not sure what you mean much of the time. What is the point of arguing so much? Maybe it is a cultural difference? Maybe you hate ducks?

You claim "I've more than 20.000 € to invest" but see 100 as a lot of money. I won't argue with you, but can you see why it is difficult to take you seriously?

blastfromthepast
24th December 2006, 02:32 AM
Bimbo, I don't understand your humor. And I am not sure what you mean much of the time.

Time to brush up on the French. I almost fell off the chair laughing when I read Bimbo's post today.

burnsinternet
24th December 2006, 02:35 AM
I read the French. I don't get the point of the jokes, and the writing style drives me batty, frankly.

Bimbo
24th December 2006, 02:42 AM

blastfromthepast
24th December 2006, 02:50 AM
all this is more to laugh, don't worry! Some of yours understood it (blast).
But he came to me, on this post, he 'insult' me.....
No pbm, i love the Roosbeaf !

I still don't think you are buying!

Bimbo
24th December 2006, 03:09 AM
you've seen: near 700 views!
what a success!

Again? Really? sure ?

Bah, ok, ok....

http://img178.exs.cx/img178/5099/coincoin8mj.jpg

What french do when not happy....

http://www.svpa.ch/images/magazine/gavage.jpg

blastfromthepast
24th December 2006, 12:23 PM
Bimbo,

Duck just sold a few thousands $'s of Chinese IDNs on the forum.

You, for all the hot talk, on the other hand, haven't bought a single French IDN.

touchring
24th December 2006, 01:26 PM
What french do when not happy....

http://www.svpa.ch/images/magazine/gavage.jpg

ooo, hasn't NYC banned these?

Bimbo,

Duck just sold a few thousands $'s of Chinese IDNs on the forum.

You, for all the hot talk, on the other hand, haven't bought a single French IDN.

What Duck sold were really good ones, i didn't look thru the list properly - until Duck posted, pending buyer making selection...

Nice catch, Monkey! I'll join in the fun with one. :)

Bimbo
24th December 2006, 11:22 PM

mulligan
25th December 2006, 12:35 PM
He knows by now that no one lets go of French generics so easily, without getting a super end user premium.

All is not lost, perhaps he can try Mulligan, last time i did acquire a few .nets that were of reasonable standards - but that was like 6 mths ago? Mulligan around?? :)
Mademoiselle Bimbo is not getting any of my French IDN's good, bad, typo or otherwise .. :)
Le magasin est fermé pour des affaires ..

dabsi
26th December 2006, 04:37 PM
back from my short trip, bimbo wrote that some of the 'domainers' claimed that bimbo= dabsi.
Ask olney: I'm in Germany and Bimbo is in Paris.

Never mind, I see a lot of disapointment around after IE 7 flop.

Be patient and diversify your portfolio.

We had a fantastic 2006 !

DABSI

Rubber Duck
26th December 2006, 04:41 PM
I would answer that, but there seems to be little point gratifying the spiteful comments of a moronic twat.

RD

back from my short trip, bimbo wrote that some of the 'domainers' claimed that bimbo= dabsi.
Ask olney: I'm in Germany and Bimbo is in Paris.

Never mind, I see a lot of disapointment around after IE 7 flop.

Be patient and diversify your portfolio.

We had a fantastic 2006 !

DABSI

dabsi
26th December 2006, 04:58 PM
Duck,

either you believe or not; I don't care

Continue to waste your time with Kindergarden issues.

It's a pity that the forum is now turning this way just because Bimbo appeared; this is linked to a strong antifrench behaviour i have noticed in the passt.

If you think IDN , think international...and not D UK C wise :)

Good Luck to everybody

I'll be in Dubai to welcome 2007 with a Veuve Cliquot.....

Ciao DABSI

Rubber Duck
26th December 2006, 05:04 PM
Thank-you for so eloquently underlining my early point.

Duck,

It's a pity that the forum is now turning this way just because Bimbo appeared; this is linked to a strong antifrench behaviour i have noticed in the passt.

Good Luck to everybody

Ciao DABSI

Drewbert
26th December 2006, 10:57 PM
http://www.bimbo.com.mx/

Rubber Duck
26th December 2006, 11:06 PM
Drewbert, this is all your fault.

The reason these characters are so sore, is because you didn't send out the Xmas supply of Vasaline on time!

Drewbert
26th December 2006, 11:14 PM
Sorry dude.

One great thing having "Bimbo" as the most popular bread brand in Mexico - you catch tourists in the local Walmart doing Kelly Bundy poses by the Bimbo signs, while their boyfriends take photos.

Bimbo
27th December 2006, 12:02 AM

alpha
27th December 2006, 12:19 AM
'antifrench behavior'?

Ah ok! Thanks, Dabsi i had not understood...
So sad... so little... so poor.... so english in fact...

In fact, I understood all this antifrench behavior when ,on TV, president of BBC explain what english people don't like french...

heres 10 to start you off with

1. Surrendered to Hitler without firing a shot.
2. Handed over all the Jews in France to the Nazis.
3. Opposed the first Gulf War.
4. 35% of French are registered communists
5. They ban English beef.
6. Their farmers are always crying for subsidies.(blocking the road to Eurodisney)
7. Bad Cartoon characters. The U.S. has Superman, Batman, Spiderman; they have Pepe'LePew(skunk).
8. Their women don't shave their legs ,arm pits, nor do they trim (big bushes).
9. French poodles are the gayest dogs on the planet. Compare French Poodles to German Shepards, Irish Setters, English Sheep Dogs, Amerian Gray Wolf.
10. In the Show Grease, Frenchie is the most annoying of all the cast.

bonjour.

Bimbo
27th December 2006, 12:40 AM

alpha
27th December 2006, 12:42 AM
how old are you?

why? want to bet if you can count that high?

you've got to admit, i got you on the poodle thing

Bimbo
27th December 2006, 12:49 AM
What a success !

near 1000 views....

sarcle
27th December 2006, 01:12 AM
What a success !

near 1000 views....

And not one verified buy. Hmm....

yanni
27th December 2006, 02:02 AM
And not one verified buy. Hmm....

Well, 1000 views, no clicks, I say this puppy is worthless.

Clickbot traffic.

touchring
27th December 2006, 05:40 AM
Duck,

Good Luck to everybody

Ciao DABSI

There's no strong antifrench behavor on this forum, if there is any, it's just linked to a few individuals for commercial reasons, and definitely, is not representative of the entire forum, made of people from many countries.

Bimbo
27th December 2006, 10:18 PM
Thanks Burnsinternet ! :)

great deal !

xxxx.biz just paid 115€ on sedo.fr

*** WHO'S NEXT? ***
*** French wanted ***
*** especially: 'petites-annonces', 'immobilier' ***

- domains in french, but open on spanish (for very good premium only)
- all extensions are welcome
- IDN or not
- activities: immobilier, assurance, fleurs, crédit, auto, moto, rencontre, emploi, petites annonces, prêt, prêt-immobilier, crédit-immobilier, décoration, beauté, prix (comparateur de prix...), etc.

Please:
no: sex, etc... EXCEPT: sexualité, lingerie
no: travel, fly, etc... EXCEPT: croisière
no: town/cities/land/country...
no: health (free in France) EXCEPT: assurance-santé, santé
no: 'fashionable keywords' ex: britney, logo, sonneries....

OPEN FOR EXCHANGE AND/OR BUY

Bonne Année 2007 à tous :)

I sent some exact names, too. He/she offered $xxx for one, it was low but I said yes, he/she backed out.

blastfromthepast
28th December 2006, 01:57 PM
Let's get this straight:

• You ask for 'specific' domains.

• People send you 'specific' .com domains.
-> You refuse to buy, ("I don't want .com, I want other kinds cheap")

• People send you 'specific' .info, .tv, etc domains.
-> You refuse to buy, ("I want to trade for French/Spanish, I don't have any money")

I just got a nasty PM from you full of swears about how you are the "only one French buying domains". I don't care if you are French or a penguin from Antarctica, if you aren't ready to show up with some cash to buy domains, don't waste time.

Bimbo
28th December 2006, 02:49 PM
I don't care if you are French or a penguin from Antarctica, ...

lol ! Good jokes !

Just, this guy insult me in PM, so i stop my negociations with him, and he's upset (?) he's not happy ... :p

> Thanks again Burnsinternet
> Domainstosell i 'll PM you

Rubber Duck
28th December 2006, 02:58 PM
lol ! Good jokes !

Just, this guy insult me in PM, so i stop my negociations with him, and he's upset (?) he's not happy ... :p

> Thanks again Burnsinternet
> Domainstosell i 'll PM you

It funny because Burnsinternet has been around for 12 months and I have never known him offend anyone. I think everyone on here would agree that he is a perfect gentleman. Now, if you had said that I had referred to you as a festering sore on the arsehole of humanity, a few people might have taken you seriously.

Bimbo
28th December 2006, 03:34 PM
http://img178.exs.cx/img178/5099/coincoin8mj.jpg

again, again....

Are you stupid ?
Seriously.

I said thanks to Burninternet for a deal (xxxx.biz / 115€/sedo.fr)
I said F*ck to blastfromthepast because he insult me in PM.

Stop smoking grass, and go on to post 11 a day for 2007 !

Go on, you make all of us laught !

blastfromthepast
28th December 2006, 03:52 PM
I said F*ck to blastfromthepast because he insult me in PM.

What you are calling an insult is the fact that I asked you for an offer and not a trade for other French domains, since I don't need more French domains.

I would trade French for Chinese or Japanese domains. This is what annoys you.

Apparently, your racist attitude prevents you from seeing the value of domains in languages besides French.

You don't have what I want, therefore, you must pay in cash for French domains.

Which you aren't willing to do.

You've got serious problems.

Bimbo
28th December 2006, 03:57 PM
your racist attitude ...

I'm racist now... :)

My girlfriend is black (madagascar) , i'm white, and my daughter is beautiful, 14 months !

excuse me, racist here, in France is an insult, for example.

Seller Rating: (-1)
Buyer Rating: (+1)
Post View Rating: (+1206) !!!

Prodigy
2nd January 2007, 11:37 AM
Here's another case of inadequecy and incompetency. I never took you serious for a second after reading through this thread...

Start reading from the bottom.

Buddy, you have ZERO credibility with me now.

--------------------------------------------------------------
I'm terribly sorry ChinaStar

I didn't want to loose your time, but since 1 hour i study really the spanish car market and for me, it 's not possible.

I'm sorry, but there's so much available yet, so for this price i've got a lot of premiums....

I didn't have time enough to study before making offer.

sorry, ChinaStar, but not for me, at this time, price, and here.

Maybe in few weeks, who knows?

I hope you understand me, i didn't want to loose your time, sorry.

See you,
pierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinaStar
Please make a payment within today of US$200 to

chungxing@gmail.com via paypal

Please go to www.domainsite.com and sign up for a free account so I can push the domain immediately to you.

Looking forward to a positive experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimbo
I understand you.
And i think you understand me...

Difficult to me to take plane to Tokyo if there's a pbm, lol!

But, ok let's go for 200$, ChinaStar.

How to do? (noobs powa!)
I've got paypal and dynadot accounts yet.
Let's go !

Pierre

Quote:
I would rather not. US$200 is nothing to me when it comes to domains so I would rather keep it on principle.

You're right, .biz isnt the best extension, which is why this is priced so low.

I am willing to wait for the right buyer and right price.

In regards to my credibility, you can check my credibility with all members of this forum that I have dealt with.

200 dollars via paypal is my final offer for the next hour. I'm going to go running and if you have not made a decision by then, then I will scrap it to a missed sale.

Thanks for your interest and all the best.

Quote:
Thanks to answer me ChinaStar

I don't 'speed' usually when i paid $200...
I prefer think on market, prices others domains, etc...

It's why i asked for 48h, to think in fact...

Mmmmh....
yes the domain is good, but it's a dot biz and there's none security for me ...

And, i hate speed when i put my hand on my credit card, lol!

I just wake up (i'm in France, with my very first coffee !), so when the 24h limit stop please?

For me, i could take a 'risk' for 150$ with no security, or if you want via sedo at 200$ ?

What do you think?
Is it possible via sedo or uniquely from here (push, paypal, dynadot) ?

To resume, the pbm for me is time and security...

Merci et Bonne Année 2007 !
Pierre

Quote:
Short and simple:

You paypal me $200 and I push the domain immediately to your dynadot account.

No issues of security as I have a reputation to maintain. After the 24 hour limit, i'm increase the price back to the original levels, although if you want more time, i will consider it at $250.

Check my seller ratings if you need confirmation.

Quote:
happy new year ChinaStar !

i'm interested by automóvil.biz (200$) on your list
but i never bought here (only from here via sedo)
can you tell me more, please?
it's about the security...
how can i be sure by paying i really have this domain?
How to know it's your really the owner?
I'm sorry but it's my first time. (none personal)
Is it possible for you to sale it via sedo ?

I'm interested but because i don't know 'how to' and because it's 200$, can you explain me and extend your 24h to 48h for me and this domain?

Merci,
Bimbo

Bimbo
2nd January 2007, 11:42 AM
What the pbm?

I make you no promise !

I arlready have the .tv, i wanted especially french.

It was too short for me, and i immediatly tell you it was too short!

Please, i'm fed up some of you think i'm here to joke!

Who here buy in 24h a domain in spanish when you want french ?

Sorry ChinaStar, i tell you mainly pbm for me was security (when i see posts about me, i'm right to be careful, no?

I'm really disapointed...

Rubber Duck
2nd January 2007, 11:44 AM
Yes, I am sure that you could have expressed that more suscintly.

Only ever bought from Sedo, what a looser!

For your information Bimbo, I have done several transactions on this board at $XX,XXX purely based on trust. You credit limit, however, wouldn't get past $X!

Bimbo
2nd January 2007, 11:49 AM
How can i trust when i see all posts about me ??

Who here is able to spend 200 without any security for the first time ?

Please.

Prodigy
2nd January 2007, 11:52 AM
200 is absolutely nothing in this game, like i told you before.

Nobody would ruin their reputation on this forum for 200 bucks. Esp. not the longer standing members.

bwhhisc
2nd January 2007, 11:56 AM
Please.

At this point I think IDNF has pretty close to a 100% success rate for transactions, but you do business at your own risk here.

Check sellers trading rating, get references, and if you feel the need, use services like IDNBond.com for 3rd party security of sale.

Bimbo
2nd January 2007, 12:08 PM
I understand you ChinaStar and i understood you could loose more than you could win, no pbm.

Yes 200$ is nothing for that name.

BUT for 200$, i have 25 available NOW (i didn't have enough time to study, now i know there's lot of available)

It's mainly the available yet that make me change my opinion... and this, i didn't know before.

I'm sorry but as i said and everyone here can read, i asked 48h after all and you made me under pressure...

Please

EDIT: i would precise that there was 1 hour between i said ok and he answered me ok.
ONE hour during i study market, and i saw there' was available yet...
If he answered me immediatly, i wouldn't have time to study market, think about his offer, and i probably have bought it.

blastfromthepast
2nd January 2007, 12:46 PM
Wait. I just got this PM from you yesterday:

"About your domains, i don't buy them ... I think about them since last day, i really think they're good but too expensive for an IDN forum."

Nice.

alpha
2nd January 2007, 01:39 PM
Le Muppet

markits
2nd January 2007, 03:55 PM
$xxxxx each in USD

même.com
virginité.com
odyssée.com
logithèque.com
matière.com

Buy one and get this one for free:
montréal.org

Rubber Duck
2nd January 2007, 04:25 PM

Please.

The question is not so much, how you are going to be able to trust others, but how you are going to persuade them to trust you enough to waste anymore of their valuable time!

Bimbo
2nd January 2007, 04:49 PM
And you know what you talking about

blastfromthepast
2nd January 2007, 05:12 PM
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

dabsi
2nd January 2007, 05:54 PM
Happy new Year to everybody

Markits: logithèque. com is excellent ( min. price = €uro 1800); we have logitheque.eu (last offer was €1500) and logitheques.com.

To Bimbo:
what about explaining what you really want? sell, buy exchange or.......only discuss. People here are serious business people and investors.

Have a nice IDN year

DABSI

touchring
2nd January 2007, 11:06 PM
$xxxxx each in USD

même.com
virginité.com
odyssée.com
logithèque.com
matière.com

Buy one and get this one for free:
montréal.org

You own them?

Olney
3rd January 2007, 05:05 AM
Thread Closed
Bimbo if you make an agreement to buy domains, finish the deal.
If you need to "Think about it" then say that first.

I also don't like "I want to see what you have" type of posts
So I'd recommend buying domains on sale first or PM'ing members if you have interest in the domains.