PDA

View Full Version : Which of your Arabic IDNs are getting the most traffic?

Lmg67
28th December 2006, 08:09 PM
My #1 was translated as "A." But it's not a letter. So I need to find a better translation. It got 6 views, no clicks so far this month. www. الف .com

#2: Cinema.com (5 views, 3 clicks) السينما

#3: Doctor.com (4 views, 2 clicks) الطبيب

#4: Police.com (3 views, one click) شرطة

Those are my top four. Also, 2/3 of the views are coming from the "other" region, which would include Middle East since the Middle East doesn't have its own listing.

Anyone else want to share?

Rubber Duck
28th December 2006, 09:07 PM
My #1 was translated as "A." But it's not a letter. So I need to find a better translation. It got 6 views, no clicks so far this month. www. الف .com

#2: Cinema.com (5 views, 3 clicks) السينما

#3: Doctor.com (4 views, 2 clicks) الطبيب

#4: Police.com (3 views, one click) شرطة

Those are my top four. Also, 2/3 of the views are coming from the "other" region, which would include Middle East since the Middle East doesn't have its own listing.

Anyone else want to share?

A in Arabic is Alif which is what you have spelled out. It is a bit like the difference between 10 and ten.

Middle East is Asia. Other is North Africa, predominantly Eqypt and Libya.

mulligan
28th December 2006, 09:27 PM
My best (If it can be called that!) Arabic"

kcilc rep 24.0$ / skcilc 5 / sweiv 52 – سعر

Or to put it another way .. :)

سعر
25 views / 5 clicks / $0.42 per click

Charrua
28th December 2006, 10:38 PM
1 - محمد-علي.com = Mohammad-Ali = 40 views, 0 clicks

Thanks. :)

bwhhisc
28th December 2006, 10:44 PM
طالب.com 10 views, 2 clicks .03 Wiktionary transaltes: student, scholar, seeker

مطاعم.net 8 views, 3 clicks .07 restaurants.net

alpha
29th December 2006, 12:22 AM
Sure i'll share - so far this month.

Compound terms seem to be the key at the moment.

and adult of course.

http://www.idnplanet.com/webimages/arabic.JPG

the top 2 are two word compound terms that I acquired from someone here earlier in the year. Back then it was assumed the traffic was as a result of SE and not type in - i haven't checked them since to be honest.

The 3rd again is an adult term sexphoto or something similar i think, this was a reg fee job.

I haven't optomised them or set any template settings, they are just default settings.

bwhhisc
29th December 2006, 12:31 AM
Pretty good Alpha...curious, what are some of the translations of you top 5 or 6 terms?
Not able to 'translate' off the screen shot

alpha
29th December 2006, 12:41 AM
Pretty good Alpha...curious, what are some of the translations of you top 5 or 6 terms?
Not able to 'translate' off the screen shot

Groupchat
sexforum
sexpicture
Audience/National - not quite sure
Sex Photo
Mobile

First 3 i'm confident on the translation
the 4th.. hmmm not sure
Fifth and six again not too sure

I'm not getting too excited by them i'm sure that the traffic is accidental, ie. leakage from a similar site or SE generated - but at least these names will pay for themselves shortly. It's more than i can say for 99.9999999999% of my portfolio.

Lmg67
29th December 2006, 02:53 AM
Thanks RD for the clarifications and translation. It means that all of my views come from either the Middle East or Northern Africa.

touchring
29th December 2006, 03:47 AM
Groupchat
sexforum
sexpicture
Audience/National - not quite sure
Sex Photo
Mobile

First 3 i'm confident on the translation
the 4th.. hmmm not sure
Fifth and six again not too sure

I'm not getting too excited by them i'm sure that the traffic is accidental, ie. leakage from a similar site or SE generated - but at least these names will pay for themselves shortly. It's more than i can say for 99.9999999999% of my portfolio.

Hehe, i recognize the first 2. :)

Always losing to Drew in finding new stuff (everytime i find something, he got there first), but one consolation, at least a pioneer in registering compound Arabic terms - but he wasn't around then. :p

And yes, compound Arabic terms do rank well in SEs.