29th December 2006, 05:47 PM
hello every body
as i saw a lot of Japanese people here
i'd like to ask them where can i find a good market for Japanese domains
as i think to sell my domain:

G R O U P S . J P .. GROUPS.JP

am trying to have a good price in this name -end user price ;)-
so i wanna have a big Japanese market then i may have what i look for
else can any body give me more values for the name??
its a great name all the world search for ;)

rhys
29th December 2006, 06:19 PM
hello every body
as i saw a lot of Japanese people here
i'd like to ask them where can i find a good market for Japanese domains
as i think to sell my domain:

G R O U P S . J P .. GROUPS.JP

am trying to have a good price in this name -end user price ;)-
so i wanna have a big Japanese market then i may have what i look for
else can any body give me more values for the name??
its a great name all the world search for ;)

Sorry Muhammad, you have an ASCII .jp domain and this is an IDN forum.

Muhammad Mustafa
29th December 2006, 07:40 PM
i know rhys
So, i add this topic in (General Domain Names Discussion) where this section is for ( General Domain Names Discussion For non Multilingual International Domain Name discussions. This is the place to post about normal .com .net .org .info .biz .us .tv etc )
and am asking if any body knows a good market to sell the name, not to sell it here .. while this not mean that i will sell it here if i found the right buyer :)

rhys
29th December 2006, 09:09 PM
i know rhys
So, i add this topic in (General Domain Names Discussion) where this section is for ( General Domain Names Discussion For non Multilingual International Domain Name discussions. This is the place to post about normal .com .net .org .info .biz .us .tv etc )
and am asking if any body knows a good market to sell the name, not to sell it here .. while this not mean that i will sell it here if i found the right buyer :)

Fair enough. Maybe someone else knows better like Olney or IDNCEO. If you have a speaker of Japanese to help you, you can post it on auction at Rakuten or Yahoo (JP of course). Other than that I only know dnf.jp but it's like a ghost town on that forum.

Edwin
30th December 2006, 12:14 AM
Stick it on Sedo and make sure the domain redirects to it. They have a Japanese language landing page, so potential buyers will be able to make an offer in their own language.

Your best bet is to set a specific sale price and accept any offer that meets that sale price, rather than just "Make offer" - that way, it minimizes the potential pre-sale emails back and forth between the buyer and Sedo, which is a good thing as I don't think the emails have been translated yet so the whole offer/counter offer process may be too complicated for a Japanese company to deal with.