PDA

View Full Version : Jumpin back in...

xxbossmanxx
5th January 2007, 04:18 AM
Hey all,

I am officially going hard core again with IDN's. It's been 2.5 years and I am out of the loop a bit but I have some old school tricks up my sleeve :)

Buy, sell, trade, whatever, I am a self proclaimed degenerate domainer since 1998 and I like to build sites.

Just tossing in my hat, love the site.

seamo
5th January 2007, 05:20 AM
Welcome 'back' dude.

We like domain degenerates - you are right at home here.

With your history and coding skills, I'm sure you will make a valuable contribution to the forum...

Welcome!

Fka200
5th January 2007, 05:50 AM
It might be smart to park your idns! :) Welcome back to the game.

xxbossmanxx
5th January 2007, 06:19 AM
TY TY! And yes, I need to get going with parking and traffic etc. I have not done anything in that dept yet with IDN's but I am collecting stuff that will indeed have traffic and great traffic someday.

blastfromthepast
5th January 2007, 06:41 AM
TY TY! And yes, I need to get going with parking and traffic etc. I have not done anything in that dept yet with IDN's but I am collecting stuff that will indeed have traffic and great traffic someday.

Head over to NameDrive (http://www.namedrive.com/?ref=1469) and start parking those IDNs. That's what most of us use. They serve up ads and ppc templates in different languages, unlike most other parking companies.

xxbossmanxx
5th January 2007, 07:13 AM
TY!

Hey blast, I am 4th gen american from the ukraine, I only speak english but collect russian names and know a bit here and there. Anyway, I had this name back in the day and let it drop then got it back.

ваш.com Does this mean your.com? and what do you think of it?

blastfromthepast
5th January 2007, 07:16 AM
TY!

Hey blast, I am 4th gen american from the ukraine, I only speak english but collect russian names and know a bit here and there. Anyway, I had this name back in the day and let it drop then got it back.

ваш.com Does this mean your.com? and what do you think of it?

Yes it does mean your.com or yours.com. It is a nice domain, but I don't think you should regret dropping it so much. Not many people search for 'yours', 'mine', objects, things, are much better.

xxbossmanxx
5th January 2007, 07:19 AM
I own it, yes, I am going to be getting more in the goods dept, I get the idea and have many of those but I love to grab stuff like this because of the huge search results and possible corp value.

Just picked up this one... хором.com that could be searchable goods I think.

I know the idea is that hot search items will be good but your.com in english is super valuable and if these names truly skyrocket Iit's got to be a winner IMO :)

Blast or anybody, what does all this greek mean from yandex, It's babelfished :

Result of the search: pages - 241 575 257, sites - not less than 67 476, in the catalog - 124 demands in the month: your - 47 909. To purchase this word.

That was for your.com, here is what is says for what would be a holy grail domain, car.com

Result of the search: pages - 74 822 487, sites - not less than 17 040, in the catalog - 1 921 demands in the month: automobile - 756 888. To purchase this word.