PDA

View Full Version : кремля.com

passengerpigeon
8th February 2006, 08:05 AM
sale withdrawn

energia
8th February 2006, 11:48 AM
кремля.com-- xn--e1ajeds7g.com -- means "the Kremlin", the house of governance for the whole of Russia, as you all know.

This will be considerably valuable in the future: at least 1/4 of the value of WhiteHouse.com, IMO (it is a BRIC nation).

I had an offer on WhiteHouseRSS.com for $2k, last month, and wouldn't sell it....

This can go to someone who can sit on it, and keep it warm 'till the time is right, for US$398!

(DS reg, PP transfer)

pm, if interested!

'кремля' is not exactly "the Kremlin", it is a possessive case of the noun 'кремль' (the Kremlin). You have to watch out for cases of nouns in the Russian language. 'кремля' will be translated as "of the Kremlin" or "Kremlin's".

passengerpigeon
8th February 2006, 03:23 PM
Whoops... I have кремль.com as well. This is probably more like "the Kremlin". I saw the first one had more returns on google, and I wrongly assumed it was the more popular translation of "the Kremlin". Up for sale now is кремль.com: if that doesn't mean "Kremlin.com", I'll withdraw the sale.
Thanks, and sorry.

blastfromthepast
30th April 2006, 09:32 PM
Please price кремль.com

passengerpigeon
30th April 2006, 10:18 PM
Please price кремль.com

I'm not interested in selling it anymore. I updated the thread on 10-2, but, lazily, did not update my second post to the thread. regards,

blastfromthepast
30th April 2006, 11:03 PM
I'm not interested in selling it anymore. I updated the thread on 10-2, but, lazily, did not update my second post to the thread. regards,

That's too bad.