PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Software !!!!!!!

thegenius1
8th February 2006, 09:44 PM
Man i got something people would kill for !!!, Im selling 2 Copys of "Information" of where to get the software.... I love to help everybody out but this is a competive sport and it would not benifit me to hand it out.... Im limiting the software to the first 2 people paying 200usd. via paypal... Cant give much details on the software but you will be More than pleased "doing cartwheels" with your Purchace " It is Amazing" will save you much time and money.....:) :)

Just found some more Amazing Features so the Price Stays the Same for the 1st person, but after the first person gets it and can testify its WORTH WELL more, i will Auction Off the second one Starting At 200usd

gammascalper
8th February 2006, 10:05 PM
Man i got something people would kill for !!!, Im selling 2 Copys of "Information" of where to get the software.... I love to help everybody out but this is a competive sport and it would not benifit me to hand it out.... Im limiting the software to the first 2 people paying 200usd. via paypal... Cant give much details on the software but you will be More than pleased "doing cartwheels" with your Purchace " It is Amazing" will save you much time and money.....:) :)

Just found some more Amazing Features so the Price Stays the Same for the 1st person, but after the first person gets it and can testify its WORTH WELL more, i will Auction Off the second one Starting At 200usd

Genius

Am I reading this right?

You are selling the "information" on where to buy software?

This is not the forum to do it in.

Olney
8th February 2006, 10:10 PM
Yeah I'm not sure about this
IDN is a new market if you have an expired domain Windows program post it.
At least only post it in the Members sections.

I don't want everyone in the world to start sellin "INFORMATION" to something....

If you have the rights to resell the software that's different.

sarcle
8th February 2006, 10:12 PM
Man i got something people would kill for !!!, Im selling 2 Copys of "Information" of where to get the software.... I love to help everybody out but this is a competive sport and it would not benifit me to hand it out.... Im limiting the software to the first 2 people paying 200usd. via paypal... Cant give much details on the software but you will be More than pleased "doing cartwheels" with your Purchace " It is Amazing" will save you much time and money.....

WHAT? Your joking right?

thegenius1
8th February 2006, 10:30 PM
Yeah I'm not sure about this
IDN is a new market if you have an expired domain Windows program post it.
At least only post it in the Members sections.

I don't want everyone in the world to start sellin "INFORMATION" to something....

If you have the rights to resell the software that's different.

Well if im in the wrong only just let me know, im not selling the software, and the software is actually free... But for me putting in all the hard work to find it and for the PayOff it will have for members that can Reg more names then me i will have to sell where to access it at... And its not for expired domains.... Im just offering my brokerage service of informoring 2 people of something i know they would really be interested in.... the decisions on you ?

If people Can Sell LIST"S which is a form of information..... I dont see what the issue is with me Sell Information ?

Olney
8th February 2006, 10:38 PM
I'd suggest let people find it on their own if you don't want the competition.
You can make more profits on your domain sales...

I'll say it because a lot of us are using online tools that are yet to appear on the site too.
Most just keep quiet about it.

I'm not trying to pry what it is but you have to think that some of us have been in this for half a year going through various tools, software etc.
If it's a free tool that someone paid for the information & already was using then you can see the problem...

thegenius1
8th February 2006, 10:44 PM
I'd suggest let people find it on their own if you don't want the competition.
You can make more profits on your domain sales...

I just have one question before i let this whole thing go..... If people can Sell list's of domains " which is information".... How come it seems to be a problem with me selling "information" charging for my service of doing the Leg work.... If im not mistaken it is the Same thing......?

And i guess i could just sell a list of 5 good names and add the link for the Software as a added bonus

And for the issue of them already using it, i wil give them the first 1 or 2 intials of the program and im sure if they are using it they can figuire it out.... It would be great for a Newbie

Olney
8th February 2006, 11:41 PM
Asking someone to pay $200 for a tool that possibly might already be in use is the issue.

With the List
These idn members have research listed in a foreign language that have not been registered yet. It mainly a definite that they have not been registered.

Look at the structure of the list & at first I didn't like them either but it does take time to actually compile those list & Edwin , Dave & others made sure to offer something if something was taken.

What if when I make the resource page this tool goes on that list?

If you want to compile a useful robust list in another language of quality IDN domains available I can't say anything, you just have to make sure it's a quality list. Most of the members that have compiled list do eventually think I might as well register the domains myself & sell them to newbies..

Rubber Duck
9th February 2006, 05:22 AM
Asking someone to pay $200 for a tool that possibly might already be in use is the issue.

With the List
These idn members have research listed in a foreign language that have not been registered yet. It mainly a definite that they have not been registered.

Look at the structure of the list & at first I didn't like them either but it does take time to actually compile those list & Edwin , Dave & others made sure to offer something if something was taken.

What if when I make the resource page this tool goes on that list?

If you want to compile a useful robust list in another language of quality IDN domains available I can't say anything, you just have to make sure it's a quality list. Most of the members that have compiled list do eventually think I might as well register the domains myself & sell them to newbies..

Yes, just for information. I am not selling lists. Seemed like a good idea at the time, but I decided in the end that quality of the names was so high, I actually registered the lot myself.

touchring
9th February 2006, 06:10 AM
This doesn't help reputation.

If i got something to sell, i will buy it and then put it up for sale, i would never sell a "secret list". I want my buyers to know exactly what they are actually buying.

Rubber Duck
9th February 2006, 06:32 AM

If i got something to sell, i will buy it and then put it up for sale, i would never sell a "secret list". I want my buyers to know exactly what they are actually buying.

Yes, I agree with you. The way I actually tried to operate was to provide lists to trusted individuals that would then pay on the registration of the name. In other words there was no obligation until they decided that they were happy with the name.

The basic problem with this model appears to be that if the name has real value, there is little if no merit to the provider of the prospects to sell at a much lower price than market rate for the domains in question.

I agree that there is little merit in buying from blind lists. For this to work there must be trust on the side of the buyer, but the very fact that the list is blind means that it is acknowledged from the outset that there is no level of trust between buyer and seller.

thegenius1
9th February 2006, 06:40 AM

I agree and i wouldnt dare tarnish my reputation over 200 usd. i have yet to even put any of my names up for sale..... After second thought i said the first person would testify that is was a great feature and the 2 person would have to bid it out..... And I also said that i would give the person Suffiecnt Clues of what the software was and if they already were using it witch i 99.9 % doubt i would complety refund there money..... I am excepting it Via PayPal..... Anybody intereste is garunneteed there investment back point blank....

And on 3rd thought nobody else post let this thread let it fade away...... Because even 200 dollars isnt not worth it..... Dave, Onley, Scraple would not sell some of there gems for 200 hundered dollars" because its not worth it".... and i personllay feel that this is a gem so i will just hold it untill the price is right..... And also like onley said many people have tools and things that they keep quite about so i guess i will have to make the same decision nothing personal !

Rubber Duck
9th February 2006, 06:50 AM

I must admit I am very sceptical that any software package currently available could give you much of an edge in this market. I also have not seen any evidence that our resident Genius has benefited to any siginficant extent from the information that only he is party too.

I have seen huge amounts of evidence that investors like Edwin and Touchring are making huge inroads into the market and securing extremely valuable portfolios. I think if you were to produce some evidence that you were accumulating a similarly World Class portfolio, then we might be much interested in the means that you are using to achieve this.

thegenius1
9th February 2006, 07:05 AM
For 1 dave "i said let the whole thing go" in my last post,,, The last thing i want or need is you guys taking shots a my Small portfolio,,, whicht ive only been in the game less than a month and i would say i have done Pretty well?..... Second i just aquired this Software today like i origanlly said i just found some more features that would want me to Sell it for Higher Correct? And third we can just drop it, you Older INDers are positioned fine and have all the tools you need....and can Sell anyting you want because nobody will say nothing. Im not skeptical of anything you say dave so i guess its just the lack of respect i have earned on here?, As soon as i Say i have something to Offer other people, everybody wants to Put MY INTEGRITY on the line.... So sense that is the Case just drop it, if you guys got youre tools i have one of mine.... Nothing personal i guess thats just business,,,:)

P.S I have no Clue what you Regd Last Week, Or in the last Hour that you dont want any of us to Have a Clue about because you would hate to see somebody else grab the Dot Net or the .JP or . CN get my drift