PDA

View Full Version : New site...www.domainsatan.com

zappa
11th January 2007, 08:07 AM
Anybody checked out this new domain forum site?

alpha
11th January 2007, 08:19 AM

"The hellhole for domain names!"

nice. very professional. Maybe you could get a logo depicting Satan's arsehole. That would just finish it off.

Olney
11th January 2007, 08:25 AM
Might want to put some posts in there & wait about a month before promoting it as a new site. When your first time user goes to a site & it's empty & has 2 posts, it's harder to get them to go back later. It's just human nature.

I'd also limit the amount of categories until users arrive, expand as needed, it makes the forum visually look fuller.

Good luck with it.

btw any domain like hell.com or with Satan makes me not want to go there. I'm not super religious but you couldn't pay me to type in Hell.com just because I'm curious. There's a few places & things I don't want to see.

Drewbert
11th January 2007, 08:35 AM
satan has an arsehole?

http://satan.co.nz/

sarcle
11th January 2007, 11:50 AM

No Zappa can't say I have or would want to.

Isn't this the "Domain Market" and not general discussions? This should be tossed in the trash bin.

satan has an arsehole?

He does indeed according to the urban dictionary it's the DMV.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=satan's+asshole

domainguru
11th January 2007, 11:56 AM

Yeah, its crap. Way too generalized, too many sub-forums, no IDNs, no visitors, terrible name, should I continue?

sarcle
11th January 2007, 12:06 PM
Okay. Curiousity got the cat. I had to check it out. You are correct it is domain hell. I'm sure you would be better off pushing the forum to the (Ihaveshittynamesandbelievetheyareworthmillions.com) ascii guys over at some other forums. 'Cause that's the irony of it. Get it?

bwhhisc
11th January 2007, 12:42 PM

The forum has 0 information and virtually no posts.
Don't waste your time.
This is spam in my book.

sarcle
11th January 2007, 01:21 PM
The forum has 0 information and virtually no posts.
Don't waste your time.
This is spam in my book.

Actually Bill, I was taking a break between projects and decided to take a look at ovt to help this guy out.

There were plenty of great names still available that had overture that the ascii guys would be all over. BTW. Satansasshole.com is taken but is pending delete so get ready.

US overture
die eier von satan (180) dieeiervonsatan.com is still available! Means "The eggs of Satan". It's actually a song from a favorite band of mine. But that's probably to musicy for a domain site.

jesus is satan (100) jesusissatan.com is still available. Well we all can guess the ramifications of this domain. My advice is you best get whois protection. But you could probably start your own religion with this site. And as L. Ron Hubbard said "Want to make a million dollars? Start a religion." he just happens to have founded Scientology.

satan nude (99) satannude.com is still available. I would love to see that site. You could do the whole craze where you allow your users to draw satan nude and piss off the satanists.

Just a few to try and help you out. Good luck.