PDA

View Full Version : Dear Dabsi

11th January 2007, 03:04 PM
Please check your PM's as it has been 3 days since i asked for a stat screen shot and you failed to provide one.

You surely don't have to provide me with one but when making a claim your sociétés domain is making you 10 euro's daily and you would sell it for the right price and then sending a reply that is way off your claim and not even backing this one up with proof via a print screen.

Some practices here really are amateurish behavior bordering fraud.

sarcle
11th January 2007, 03:16 PM
Please check your PM's as it has been 3 days since i asked for a stat screen shot and you failed to provide one.

You surely don't have to provide me with one but when making a claim your sociétés domain is making you 10 euro's daily and you would sell it for the right price and then sending a reply that is way off your claim and not even backing this one up with proof via a print screen.

Some practices here really are amateurish behavior bordering fraud.

Can't really say this is shocking. Dabsi?

Rubber Duck
11th January 2007, 03:45 PM
Dabsi, won't even retract outright deliberate and indisputable falsehoods, which not only she knows to be false, but he also knows that everyone else knows they are complete and wanton lies. I would not believe a word she says even if were sealed with with Wax and Ribbon and marked with a Regal Seal. I find it amazing that you all feel it necessary to humour her.