For 50$ usd only

Dns
18th January 2007, 04:16 AM
Sold $50

do you mean you want it ?

blastfromthepast
18th January 2007, 04:19 AM
do you mean you want it ?

It means you will have to take $50, and give him the domain.

yanni
18th January 2007, 04:28 AM
Congrats on your first sale here DNS :)

Dns
18th January 2007, 04:32 AM
It means you will have to take $50, and give him the domain.

ok I agree, how do you prefer to pay ?

i am new in this :p

thank you yanni :)

pls. give me some advises about sales

yanni
18th January 2007, 05:53 AM
Typically here we use Paypal for small money transfers. If you have a paypal account just send a private message with your paypal account email to Rubber Duck, or just send him a message anyway to arrange for money and domain transfer.

yanni
18th January 2007, 05:53 AM
system hic-up

Rubber Duck
18th January 2007, 05:55 AM
Standard means of payment is via Paypal.com, if you don't have an account, then you need to get one set up. For small amounts <$500, it not really economical to do it any other way.

ok I agree, how do you prefer to pay ?

i am new in this :p

thank you yanni :)

pls. give me some advises about sales

Dns
18th January 2007, 05:25 PM
i dont have paypal account and i can not creat one because i am from saudi arabia and paypal don't list it in the "Select the country or region where you live"
:(

is there a problem if i chose any other country to get an account , and use it normally ?

Or is there any other way ?

Rubber Duck
18th January 2007, 07:05 PM
Well, there are all sorts of ways.

I could let you off any obligation to sell, because as an experienced player who knows what he is doing by going through with this deal, I might be exploiting a novice, who, if he held on to this domain could almost certainly sell it for 100 to 1000 times as much to one of his countrymen later down the road for cash or gold.

Alternatively, if you want to go through with this, you can set an account at Domainsite.com, I pump $50 into it, and you change the password. Then you use the cash to register more domains.

Entirely, you choice, but this was a sucker deal which you should never have made in the first place. Just my opinion.

Dns
19th January 2007, 11:12 PM
hmmm, well i found this maybe it works www.cashu.com

check it out if you can transfare cash money it is better.

* i dont get this
Entirely, you choice, but this was a sucker deal which you should never have made in the first place. Just my opinion.
?

Rubber Duck
19th January 2007, 11:46 PM
hmmm, well i found this maybe it works www.cashu.com

check it out if you can transfare cash money it is better.

* i dont get this

?

Can't do this. Checked UK which is theoretically on list but there are no retailers in any city. This is far to complicated to get involved on a one off deal.

I was suggesting that the domains is worth much more than I agreed to pay. I will let you reconsider, because you would regret this sale later.

Fka200
20th January 2007, 12:22 AM
DNS, UAE is supported by Paypal, in case you know anyone or can do something... ?

just a suggestion ;)

Drewbert
20th January 2007, 12:57 AM
Also, try moneybookers.

Then you can spend it at dynadot :)

Dns
20th January 2007, 07:35 AM
Can't do this. Checked UK which is theoretically on list but there are no retailers in any city. This is far to complicated to get involved on a one off deal.

I was suggesting that the domains is worth much more than I agreed to pay. I will let you reconsider, because you would regret this sale later.

Thank you Rubber Duck for advice,

this is so weird ! i have wrote same this topic before about 2 months and no body even visit it and the topic deleted i dont know why ?

i will wait :)

Thank you fka200 and Drewbert for suggestions