PDA

View Full Version : Anybody having paypal issues?

xxbossmanxx
15th January 2007, 10:49 PM
Hey all,

So I try to send a payment today and paypal says that I need to confirm my email address. Problem is that I did this 4 years ago and they are all listed as confirmed.

I emailed them and still no reply, anybody else having paypal issues?

sarcle
15th January 2007, 11:00 PM
Hey all,

So I try to send a payment today and paypal says that I need to confirm my email address. Problem is that I did this 4 years ago and they are all listed as confirmed.

I can't say I've had any problems lately. But when I have use this number 1-402-935-2050. It goes directly to a customer service rep. They don't make this number easy to find.

sarcle
15th January 2007, 11:00 PM
Double Post

Rubber Duck
15th January 2007, 11:04 PM
Hey all,

I seem to deal with a lot of people that do. If you are wanting to make a payment you can get the seller to request the money to an alternate email address and then pay by credit card.

rhys
16th January 2007, 05:11 AM
I'm not having any trouble with Paypal of that nature.

bwhhisc
16th January 2007, 10:46 AM
Hey all, So I try to send a payment today and paypal says that I need to confirm my email address. Problem is that I did this 4 years ago and they are all listed as confirmed. I emailed them and still no reply, anybody else having paypal issues?

Paypal asked me for my email this week also. Maybe just a random security measure. Just make sure you are on a https (s) for secure paypal site. Other option is to click out of the sale, and start over relogging into paypal. Let us know what paypal reports back to you.