PDA

View Full Version : Revenue Sharing Development Parters Sought

Rubber Duck
16th January 2007, 02:25 PM
Chinese Domains Ltd, Rubber Duck's company is looking for talented and motivated individuals to help develop its extensive portfolio. We are looking to build long-term relationships with those that feel that they can extract maximimum revenues from the domains in our portfolio.

We are not looking to do this on a we pay you a fee, and you stick up some pretty looking wallpaper type arrangement. We are looking long-term. We want to produce a network of sites with an ever increasing revenue stream. The only way this can be done is to involve the best and offer them the best remuneration packages. If you have the right qualities and feel that you would be able to spend your time at least twice as effectively developing our portfolio as your own, then we are awaiting your proposals.

gari
16th January 2007, 05:21 PM
I am with you Duck,

I have started to do this with a member on this forum. We need to work together, idners and webmasters. Let's face it some of us are not webmasters. We know a bit to get by, but it's not the way to go. We need to develope for the long term.
I look at what i am doing and i would rather have a percentage of something, than 100% of nothing. I have a broad spectrum of language idn's, so pm me if you are capable. This is a long term business arrangement.
An idn with a great website, will only increase the value of the idn.

Regards

Gari

YOUR IDN YOUR LANGUAGE
YOUR LANGUAGE YOUR IDN