PDA

View Full Version : My new Japanese website template and website

Prodigy
20th January 2007, 04:55 AM
Would appreciate any comments on my new format. 3 Ad spaces and a content section with top bar navigaiton:

http://www.卒業.jp/
www.xn--1kr672c.jp

Thanks!

Fka200
20th January 2007, 05:20 AM
It's good, but you can do better with ad placement, if thats what your goal is!

rhys
20th January 2007, 05:22 AM
Your content text is centered. You have plenty of room to add a line of link text ads in a break between the content.

Prodigy
20th January 2007, 06:08 AM
I didnt think about that, putting the ads in the text so I get mistaken clicks yeah?

Thanks for the advice.

Btw, Yahoo did a re-ranking of my jelly site and it's dropped to 30, from the 1st position over the last 2 months.

Does this constitute sandboxing?

bwhhisc
20th January 2007, 12:50 PM
Visually eye pleasing. Nice job, let us know how the traffic and adsense does for you.

rhys
20th January 2007, 02:32 PM
I didnt think about that, putting the ads in the text so I get mistaken clicks yeah?

Thanks for the advice.

Btw, Yahoo did a re-ranking of my jelly site and it's dropped to 30, from the 1st position over the last 2 months.

Does this constitute sandboxing?

I posted this yesterday but my "shiba-ken.jp" site went from #1 to 3 pages back over two months and suddenly on the 18th it came back to number 1 position (earned $8 this morning alone). I cannot say why it came back but I did get it linked with 3 or 4 people and I did add an RSS feed. My boots site is similarly having a resurgence and probably for the same reasons.