PDA

View Full Version : Jan stats/Dec stats

Explorer
2nd February 2007, 01:09 PM
I am up solid double digits from December. Strongly suspect the same thing across other portfolios. Am I correct? Anyone seeing flatness or declines?

rhys
2nd February 2007, 03:03 PM
If you are talking about parked names yes see my post:

http://www.idnforums.com/forums/8313-jp-monthly-traffic-growth.html

But there is no comparison to my developed sites which did fantastic January over December.

thefabfive
2nd February 2007, 03:05 PM
I'm seeing similar gains. But I suspect SE traffic.

touchring
2nd February 2007, 03:24 PM
I'm seeing similar gains. But I suspect SE traffic.

SE is usually the culprit, although i suspect that FF is also making an impact on latins the past 2 mths.

SEO is surprisely easy even till this day. Making a couple thousand bucks a mth on Adsense is easily achieveable - domain does not matter that much, what matters more is the page title. Using SEO earnings to justify IDNs is fine, as long as one is not under the illusion that free traffic, a.k.a SE traffic, is a god given eternal gift!

Explorer
2nd February 2007, 04:05 PM
SE is usually the culprit, although i suspect that FF is also making an impact on latins the past 2 mths.

SEO is surprisely easy even till this day. Making a couple thousand bucks a mth on Adsense is easily achieveable - domain does not matter that much, what matters more is the page title. Using SEO earnings to justify IDNs is fine, as long as one is not under the illusion that free traffic, a.k.a SE traffic, is a god given eternal gift!

A couple of thousand bucks per month per domain? That has to be a hell of a domain :-)

touchring
2nd February 2007, 04:08 PM
A couple of thousand bucks per month per domain? That has to be a hell of a domain :-)

There are domains "with sites" that earn a couple thousand bucks a mth from SEO. It might not be easy, but a few hundreds a month a site should be easily achieveable by anyone who has spent a few good weekends reading up on SEO forums, and if you got a few sites, that works out to grands.