PDA

View Full Version : 車買取.net

alexd
11th February 2006, 02:20 PM
Last post today before I get banned for "over-posting".

I think this one is "car negotiation" / car-selling related.

Nice Google and OVT results. Overture Ad figures are in the 900Y range as well which seems pretty good.

Can anyone confirm the name is correct ??

Thanks ( and sorry for all the posts today !! - I am officially hooked on IDNs )

Alex

Rubber Duck
11th February 2006, 04:16 PM
Last post today before I get banned for "over-posting".

I think this one is "car negotiation" / car-selling related.

Nice Google and OVT results. Overture Ad figures are in the 900Y range as well which seems pretty good.

Can anyone confirm the name is correct ??

Thanks ( and sorry for all the posts today !! - I am officially hooked on IDNs )

Alex

If anyone was going to get banned for overposting, it would have been me ages ago! There are now limitations relating to Sales threads, but the rest of Forum is open territory, as long postings do not diminish the standing of the Forum.

The domain is clearly Japanese and gets lots of Adwords on Google.co.jp so it is clearly a desirable keyword. All the Urls on the Adwords impressions are to do with the motor trade, so it would appear that you are on the money with this one! Systrans gives "Car negotiation", so you are in the right area, but it would appear to be a better term than the translation would imply. This is born out by the top bid of 917 Yen on http://uv.bidtool.overture.com/d/search/tools/bidtool/?Keywords=&mkt=jp

The Japanese Overture for last month is only 48544, which is not massive, but as it is a term which advertisers will pay for, this is clearly enough to make it a very valuable domain.

Clotho
12th February 2006, 01:46 AM
I believe 買取 means Purchase.

alex
12th February 2006, 07:22 AM
I think the most common usage with that term would be a car dealer advertising that they "buy (used) cars," as opposed to a consumer looking to buy a new car.