PDA

View Full Version : Adult Japanese website.

sarcle
23rd October 2005, 03:23 AM
I am looking for a partner to get together; discuss ideas; trade some knowledge; and get a site going.

I may be a little premature with this but for the last few months I have been buying up scores of asian traffic domains. I am currently sitting on several high traffic domains with nowhere to go. (And sedo sure as hell doesn't know how to make good use of that >:() I really am tired of letting that good traffic go to waste so I would love to start an adult japanese site.

What I am looking for:
Great generic IDN names to point towards it's final destination.
Adult affiliate information. Stuff I can read. ;D
A person that is willing to go halvsies with me. I really have the traffic domains, just need someone to help maintain, promote, and get fresh information for a site.

Why am I doing this? I really think that there is going to be a major upheaval in the way internet traffic is produced. With the advent of new broswers, Icann compliance, Tons of IDN's getting registered, major search engines are now resolving results for punny code conversions, companies are preparing for this on a massive scale. I want to be ready before this balloon pops and the confetti comes raining down.

This doesn't just stop with adult sites either. I would like to get a great site going in every sector. Electronics, Music, Games, Internet, Automotive, Movies, Ect.

If your having moral trouble dealing with the fact that I want to do an adult site please do not forget that the adult buisness is a multi-billion dollar industry and let the capitalist in you shine and lets make some big money.

I would also like to state, for those that don't know me, that I am a member of several domain forums, this is not a scam shell company ad trying to take your domains or money. Just a domainer excited to learn and get some serious F*cking money.

E-mail me at Support@sarcle.com
Also in the e-mail let me know if you have MSN or ICQ. Thanks

sarcle
23rd October 2005, 06:03 AM
Add icq to my profile. just click the green flower to chat with me. If it's red I'm offline.

Rubber Duck
23rd October 2005, 12:31 PM
I am looking for a partner to get together; discuss ideas; trade some knowledge; and get a site going.

I may be a little premature with this but for the last few months I have been buying up scores of asian traffic domains. I am currently sitting on several high traffic domains with nowhere to go. (And sedo sure as hell doesn't know how to make good use of that >:() I really am tired of letting that good traffic go to waste so I would love to start an adult japanese site.

What I am looking for:
Great generic IDN names to point towards it's final destination.
Adult affiliate information. Stuff I can read. ;D
A person that is willing to go halvsies with me. I really have the traffic domains, just need someone to help maintain, promote, and get fresh information for a site.

Why am I doing this? I really think that there is going to be a major upheaval in the way internet traffic is produced. With the advent of new broswers, Icann compliance, Tons of IDN's getting registered, major search engines are now resolving results for punny code conversions, companies are preparing for this on a massive scale. I want to be ready before this balloon pops and the confetti comes raining down.

This doesn't just stop with adult sites either. I would like to get a great site going in every sector. Electronics, Music, Games, Internet, Automotive, Movies, Ect.

If your having moral trouble dealing with the fact that I want to do an adult site please do not forget that the adult buisness is a multi-billion dollar industry and let the capitalist in you shine and lets make some big money.

I would also like to state, for those that don't know me, that I am a member of several domain forums, this is not a scam shell company ad trying to take your domains or money. Just a domainer excited to learn and get some serious F*cking money.

E-mail me at Support@sarcle.com
Also in the e-mail let me know if you have MSN or ICQ. Thanks

I must admit I am thinking along the same lines. Need to get a developer with knowledge of Japan/China and Japanese/Chinese involved at some point. These are what I would like to develop:

xn--cesv58a.cn 本地 Local (Bendi- Google-Chinese)
xn--lck0ge4d.jp ローカル Local (Japanese)

Google are setting up a global local index for Restaurants, Hotels, Car Hire etc.

These domains could be just the thing to steal some of their thunder! The great thing is that they are Generic.

Best Regards
Dave Wrixon

sarcle
23rd October 2005, 03:21 PM
Yeah. I think all those local domains will be killer. Get all the directories filled I think would be a pain..A pain but well worth it.

I was on a streak a week or so ago buying as many Country.com's and Major City.com's in Japanese. They would go great with your local directories for travelers and so forth.

Sarcle.

bwhhisc
2nd January 2006, 02:32 AM
Jan 02, 2006- it was reported today on the news that 40,000,000 Americans regularly visit Adult sites... just a tidbit of info to share... Happy New Year!

Olney
2nd January 2006, 03:42 AM
I just bought a new one Japanese Gay adult term
I'm not making it public yet because I'm determining if I want to buy the dot jp also...

The OVTjp is 199,781

I totally just remembered this term, looked it up & it was there...

bwhhisc
3rd January 2006, 02:25 AM
I went shopping to nab a few more good ones too! Their getting snatched up quick!

touchring
3rd January 2006, 07:17 PM
Do you mean .jp?

Seems that the adult.coms are running out fast, the last time i checked the アダルト domains, adult free (not sure if the order is correct), adult novel and adult photograph were still available, now they are gone.

I only regged adult anime then (as i remembered olney's article on his priced anime), hope that it will make a set with my hentai.com. :)

bwhhisc
4th January 2006, 01:53 AM
Just checking .com and .net Japanese IDN's, Kana and Kanji. Just a note, that .cn are gone for at least 85% - 90% of words we have checked, not just adult but overall. Way higher percentage than .com or .net.

On a side note, only about 60% of the .com and .net (Japanese IDN's) that show "available" are we able to register.

Olney
4th January 2006, 01:59 AM
& guys just remember
I own the king of Japanese adult terms...
アダルトビデオ.com with over 700,000OVTjp

I think the numbers went down in November...

touchring
4th January 2006, 12:14 PM
How about アダルト.com?

I saw your 'adult video' article on NP, and that's how i got 'adult anime'.

bwhhisc
26th January 2006, 12:46 AM
アダルトビデオ That's "Adult Video" for you home gamers. Definately a top 10 name, not at all suggesting we have that competition posted here!

rhys
26th January 2006, 06:34 AM
If we are thinking of pooling our sites as a mutually linked, beneficial network of Japanese adult sites fronting content from the paid sites - I'm definitely down with that concept!

エロフラッシュ.JP - erotic flash 439,170 ovt
レースクイーン画像.jp - racequeen pictures 292,502 ovt
エロアニメ.jp - erotic anime 247930 ovt
エロゲーム.JP - erotic games 146,062
エロ動画.JP - erotic movieclips 156,261 ovt

and on down into the ovt 10's with more, shall we say, particular fetishes....:)

blastfromthepast
23rd February 2006, 02:22 PM
I've got a couple of Japanese fetishes I'd like to get some content on as well.

Rubber Duck
23rd February 2006, 03:42 PM
I've got a couple of Japanese fetishes I'd like to get some content on as well.

Well then you should be looking to acquire:

xn--hck9bwc.com フェチ Fetish

xxbossmanxx
24th August 2007, 01:16 AM
All your kinky talk is bringing out the slut bots. :p