PDA

View Full Version : I won the lottery!

Wot
6th February 2007, 11:19 AM
Now I can buy those premium IDN's from RD ;)

Just be aware of this scam.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22SWEEPSTAKES+ONLINE+LOTTERY+DEPARTMENT%22&btnG=Google+Search

SWEEPSTAKES DEPARTMENT.
P O Box 4539.
#24 Lyndhurst Road, London NW3 5PQ,United Kingdom.
Ref : UK/9420X2/68.
Batch: 074/05/ZY369.
(Customer Services)

DEAR WINNER:

OFFICIAL LOTTERY WINNING NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual final draws held on (1st Febuary, 2007) byTHE SWEEPSTAKES ONLINE LOTTERY DEPARTMENT PROGRAMME.

Your email was among the 20 Lucky winners who won £550,000.00{Five hundred and fifty thousand Great Britain Pounds} each in the THE SWEEPSTAKES ONLINE LOTTERY DEPARTMENT PROGRAMME However the results were released and your email was attached to ticket number (88301654) and ballot number (BT:1205255/20), The online draws was conducted by a random selection of email addresses of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet i.e the computerized email selection machine (TOPAZ). However, no tickets were sold but all email addresses were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy.

YOU have therefore been approved to claim the total sum of £550,000.00{Five hundred and fifty thousand Great Britain Pounds} in cash credited to file.

,Please contact Dr. Darren F Burke, your Validating Officer for VALIDATION of your winning within Twenty-nine days of this winning notification.

PLEASE CONTACT:
Name :Dr. Darren F Burke
E-mail:darren_burke569@yahoo.co.uk PHONE:+44 701113 0081
FAX:+447005-931-432
Foreign Services Validating Officer.
Note: Endeavour to email the Validating Officer your: Full Names________
Occupation________
Ticket Numbers____
Email Address_____
Telephone Number__
Country_______

Congratulations from me and members and staff of SWEEPSTAKES ONLINE LOTTERY DEPARTMENT.

Yours faithfully,
Rose Woods (Mrs) Online co-ordinator, For: SWEEPSTAKES ONLINE LOTTERY DEPARTMENT

markits
6th February 2007, 11:28 AM
For some annoying reason, I receive this kinda emails at daily basis.

I occassionally receive snail mails of such too.

bwhhisc
6th February 2007, 12:02 PM
Hey, I got the SAME lucky number! Somehow I think this email originated from those not so clever guys in Nigeria. :o