PDA

View Full Version : Breakthrough for idn domains

sojet
9th February 2007, 05:28 AM
We create a whole new way for domain, that is create a whole function website for each IDN domain, and do some Search Engine Optimization(seo) work .

Recently,the system of domainsiting had a great breakthrough..these domain names had built in February the one.,and them have a very good place on the google in three days.
For example:
绍兴货运.com(xn--e6q781i78i3rc.com) input the Chinese "绍兴货运" it's the 19th on the google
乌鲁木齐货运.com(xn--bjqx91d010a3hccywk4d)input the Chinese "乌鲁木齐货运" it's the 14th on the google
惠州货运.com(xn--6rtv0ev13d3hc.com) input the Chinese "惠州货运" it's the 20th on the google
拉萨货运.com(xn--5suu65eofg3xc.com) input the Chinese "拉萨货运" it's the 11th on the google
input the Chinese "拉萨货运" it's the 9th on the baidu
新疆货运.com(xn--efv956arzr3nc.com) input the Chinese "新疆货运" it's the 31th on the google
云南货运.com(xn--9kq39iu26d3hc.com) input the Chinese "云南货运" it's the 39th on the google
input the Chinese "云南货运" it's the 1th on the yahoo

I had built all of my domain name. these are the little part of all. The reason made the End-user find you easier ,and give domain name the higher price .,so it will be increase the chance of sole domain names.

I had many domain names, I know Chinese .com/Chinese.net couldn't be visited .It's very affliction. So this system can help you .
Because of undynamic, this time we only accept domain names about trade name, trade, place name + trade name , and other good quality domain name .You can the chinere.com /Chinese.net /Chinese.cn

What to know more , see http://domainsiting.com

bramiozo
9th February 2007, 06:59 AM
Welcome Sojet.

Looks interesting, are you based in China ?

If so, you're the first competitor of dopa.com, we were anxiously waiting for that :) .

I am seeing only one template, which looks fine, are you going to design more templates ?

Your sites have moved up in google btw !

p.s.
Some coding script is visible on your sample pages;
锘�<% @ LANGUAGE="VBSCRIPT" CODEPAGE="65001"%>

I advice you to employ some testers for your site, it's still littered with bugs.

domainguru
9th February 2007, 12:30 PM
We create a whole new way for domain, that is create a whole function website for each IDN domain, and do some Search Engine Optimization(seo) work .

Recently,the system of domainsiting had a great breakthrough..these domain names had built in February the one.,and them have a very good place on the google in three days.
For example:
绍兴货运.com(xn--e6q781i78i3rc.com) input the Chinese "绍兴货运" it's the 19th on the google
乌鲁木齐货运.com(xn--bjqx91d010a3hccywk4d)input the Chinese "乌鲁木齐货运" it's the 14th on the google
惠州货运.com(xn--6rtv0ev13d3hc.com) input the Chinese "惠州货运" it's the 20th on the google
拉萨货运.com(xn--5suu65eofg3xc.com) input the Chinese "拉萨货运" it's the 11th on the google
input the Chinese "拉萨货运" it's the 9th on the baidu
新疆货运.com(xn--efv956arzr3nc.com) input the Chinese "新疆货运" it's the 31th on the google
云南货运.com(xn--9kq39iu26d3hc.com) input the Chinese "云南货运" it's the 39th on the google
input the Chinese "云南货运" it's the 1th on the yahoo

I had built all of my domain name. these are the little part of all. The reason made the End-user find you easier ,and give domain name the higher price .,so it will be increase the chance of sole domain names.

I had many domain names, I know Chinese .com/Chinese.net couldn't be visited .It's very affliction. So this system can help you .
Because of undynamic, this time we only accept domain names about trade name, trade, place name + trade name , and other good quality domain name .You can the chinere.com /Chinese.net /Chinese.cn

What to know more , see http://domainsiting.com

wow - creating real websites and doing SEO work - an outstanding new idea, brilliant!

Prodigy
11th February 2007, 01:43 PM
Mods, please run a check for multiple usernames.

This same post was posted by "likenobody" on dnforum.

We don't want another case of multiple username accounts like they have on eachnic.

bwhhisc
11th February 2007, 04:12 PM
I have communicated with sojet over at DNF (aka likenobody).

He seems straight up and is looking for some help with confirming English translations and a bit of help in that regard for his websites.

He has indicated that it is currently hard to monetize Chinese domains, but his purpose is to help build websites and get traffic to add value to then SELL your domains for a good market price.

Hope I said that right Sojet, if not please feel free to correct me. Thanks