PDA

View Full Version : The Korean city domain turns to let, inviting a Korean to all see.

yangtse
14th February 2007, 05:16 AM
Conduct and actions is a Korean, believe you should know the ulsan is there, it is a very big port city.In there are a lot of business enterprises, such as LG etc..I prepare to turn to let ulsan.cn this domain now.
Your domains moderate ulsan concerning of the website is a lot of, but the ulsan.cn understand in brief.What CN represents is China.This domain is in keeping with to do a big development.The hope likes its Korean friend to contact with me.My E-mail:mycnnic#163. com(#BE@)
This is this domain:www.ulsan.cn you can open it to see a bottom.

IDNCowboy
14th February 2007, 05:23 AM
Conduct and actions is a Korean, believe you should know the ulsan is there, it is a very big port city.In there are a lot of business enterprises, such as LG etc..I prepare to turn to let ulsan.cn this domain now.
Your domains moderate ulsan concerning of the website is a lot of, but the ulsan.cn understand in brief.What CN represents is China.This domain is in keeping with to do a big development.The hope likes its Korean friend to contact with me.My E-mail:mycnnic#163. com(#BE@)
This is this domain:www.ulsan.cn you can open it to see a bottom.
E.T. is selling Korean domains in China?

yangtse
14th February 2007, 11:18 AM
E.T. is selling Korean domains in China?
Friend, How are you.My doing not understand E.T. is what.But my missing your meaning should be friendly?
To, this domain I registered, prepare to turn to render up a Korean friend who have the taste.Believe you to also know the ulsan is a very big city.If you like its words, can deliver mail to arrive my E-mail.Price we can keep secret of confabulation.

sarcle
14th February 2007, 11:58 AM
confabulation.

Jeez, I speak english and I've never even heard of that word. What translator are you using?

confabulation : n
unceremonious conversation

sunsei21
14th February 2007, 02:42 PM
Jeez, I speak english and I've never even heard of that word. What translator are you using?

that is a hell of a translator :)

domainguru
14th February 2007, 02:44 PM

often shortened to "confab", surely you have heard of that? :)

sarcle
14th February 2007, 02:47 PM

Yes I'm going to start using it more so people have no idea what the hell I'm confabulating about.

touchring
14th February 2007, 03:01 PM

I think it has to be a British word. Modern English equivalents - chat, chitchat, chatter, etc slangs.

bwhhisc
14th February 2007, 03:04 PM
Yangtse-
you can post here in English AND Chinese if you wish, then we can better translate all.

IDNCowboy
14th February 2007, 03:22 PM
Yangtse-
you can post here in English AND Chinese if you wish, then we can better translate all.
maybe mix some korean in too ;-)

blastfromthepast
14th February 2007, 07:11 PM
中文書寫
不機械翻譯
謝謝

中文书写
不机械翻译
谢谢

sarcle
14th February 2007, 07:18 PM
中文書寫
不機械翻譯
謝謝

中文书写
不机械翻译
谢谢

With your translation I got.

"The written Chinese machine translation does not thank Chinese not mechanically turns"

My response:
One do better translations we find for better us they are.

BTW yodatranslator.com is still available it even has us overture "yoda translator"

What is the best translator to use? I'm using babelfish and it's like getting an answer from yoda himself everytime I use it.

bwhhisc
14th February 2007, 09:59 PM
With your translation I got.
"The written Chinese machine translation does not thank Chinese not mechanically turns"
My response:
One do better translations we find for better us they are.
BTW yodatranslator.com is still available it even has us overture "yoda translator"
What is the best translator to use? I'm using babelfish and it's like getting an answer from yoda himself everytime I use it.

I like systranet.com but it is also linguistically challenged.

With that I get: "Chinese writing machine translation does not thank"

Next up...

blastfromthepast
15th February 2007, 01:21 AM
You guys are funny.

sarcle
15th February 2007, 03:17 AM
You guys are funny.

Funny yes we are. Translations looking easy are not.

I need to reg yodatranslator.com. Speaking yoda is kind of fun. Can anyone build me a yoda "translation" script?

IDNCowboy
15th February 2007, 03:26 AM
Funny yes we are. Translations looking easy are not.

I need to reg yodatranslator.com. Speaking yoda is kind of fun. Can anyone build me a yoda "translation" script?
its already out on google.
its called the bs translator ;)

Heres one in german http://www.adi.priv.hu/cucc/bullshit2.html

rhys
15th February 2007, 03:46 AM
Maybe I will sell a domain just so I can use that word.

yangtse
15th February 2007, 06:34 AM
The opinion that so many friends of thanks lift to me.I am a Chinese, at our nation, English isn't essential.So English to us more troublesome.So with you in the forum confabulation inconvenient.
If you would like to of words, can give me a better translation tool.
That domain which still has me to sell is a Korean ulsan.It is a very big port city.In there are a lot of well-known companies.Such as the LG, modern car etc..The Korean has a lot of websites to all use to this keyword.I prepare to auction off it now.
Lowest bid to USD 50, the price markup is USD 5 each time.Or you can with one mouthful price USD 500 buy.
Ending time presses time in the forum for quasi-.7:59 p.m. of No.25 is 59 be overs up to February,2007.
The bargain is a PP.www.ename.com or www.ename.cn inside PUSH.
This is the domain:www.ulsan.cn

谢谢这么多的朋友给我提的意见。我是个中国人,在我们国家,英语不是主流的。所以英语对我们来说比较麻烦。所以和你们在论坛交谈就很不方便。
如果你们愿意的话,可以给我一个比较好的翻译工具。
还有我卖的那个网域是韩国的ulsan。它是一个很大个港口城市。里面有很多有名的公司。如LG,现代汽车等。韩国人有很多网站都用到这个关键词。现在我准备拍卖它。
最低出价为50美元,每次加价为5美元。或者你可以一口价500美元买去。
结束时间按论坛里的时间为准。到2007年2月25号下午7点59分59秒结束。
交易为PP。www.ename.com或者www.ename.cn里面PUSH。
这个是网域:www.ulsan.cn

IDNCowboy
15th February 2007, 06:38 AM
[SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Black"]
If you would like to of words, can give me a better translation tool.

Say what

xxbossmanxx
15th February 2007, 06:43 AM
Perfect example of why you shouldnt deal with china if you dont speak chinese. I have been in 6 months of hell with a job I awarded to some chinese programmers.

IDNCowboy
15th February 2007, 06:48 AM
Perfect example of why you shouldnt deal with china if you dont speak chinese. I have been in 6 months of hell with a job I awarded to some chinese programmers.
I think he's trying to tell us at IDNF to stop hoarding all the chinese port city dot com's. He thinks that .cn is a worthwhile alternative to hoard.

burnsinternet
15th February 2007, 07:01 AM
Does anyone have experience with or knowledge of Korean city ascii.cn? For all we know, this actually might be decent. Hard to check out without Ovt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulsan
chinese.ulsan.go.kr/
about 2,510,000 pages for ulsan
about 21,500 Chinese (Simplified) pages for ulsan

Can someone move this thread to ASCII? I understand what he wants, but it is not Korean IDN.

IDN Domains > Regional Specific Discussion > Korean IDN Domains >

seamo
15th February 2007, 07:09 AM
Gentlemen - you better get used to this.

If any single event will spur on a new generation of 'better' machine translators, it is the IDN boom.

Hello yangtse :)

You are welcome to our forum.

We hope you will sell your domain.

Can't move sorry - don't have authority :(

yangtse
22nd February 2007, 08:21 AM
Gentlemen - you better get used to this.

If any single event will spur on a new generation of 'better' machine translators, it is the IDN boom.

Hello yangtse :)

You are welcome to our forum.

We hope you will sell your domain.

Can't move sorry - don't have authority :(
Thanks!
What is the address of your forums ?

Wot
22nd February 2007, 09:06 AM
Interesting , here in Chiangmai there have been a series of classical music concerts featuring young students 12 - 16, all are from Ulsan university and their tutor is a world famous classical pianist - Tong Il Han http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22tong+il+han&btnG=Google+Search

Last concert is Saturday night , drop in if you are passing. :)

touchring
22nd February 2007, 09:10 AM
如果你们愿意的话,可以给我一个比较好的翻译工具。[/FONT][/SIZE]

我推荐Google的翻译工具 - http://translate.google.com/translate_t

Thank you so much my friends my views. I am a Chinese, in our country, English is not the mainstream. English is too much trouble for us. So it is inconvenient and you talk at the forum. If you wish, you can give me a better translation tools. I also sells Internet domain that is Korean ulsan. It is a great port cities. There were many well-known companies. If LG, the modern automobile. Many South Koreans have used this website Keywords. Now I am going to auction it. Minimum bid of 50 dollars, five U.S. dollars for each increase. Maybe you can buy a non-negotiable price to 500 U.S. dollars. By the time of the closing time of the forum. That at 19:59:59 on the February 25, 2007 end. Transactions for the PP. Www.ename.com www.ename.cn inside or PUSH. This is the domain : www.ulsan.cn

Outsourcing to china for programming job is very tricky, i won't do that unless the job is in chinese.

yangtse
24th February 2007, 07:07 AM
[QUOTE=touchring]我推荐Google的翻译工具 - http://translate.google.com/translate_t

QUOTE]
thanks

bwhhisc
24th February 2007, 09:29 AM
Welcome Yangtse...
It is nice to have you here to confabulate with all.

I can see that we are getting a good opportunity to test Online translators and see which work the best.
Especially for Chinese to English, and English to Chinese, those will be important in the coming months.

yangtse
24th February 2007, 12:38 PM
Welcome Yangtse...
It is nice to have you here to confabulate with all.

I can see that we are getting a good opportunity to test Online translators and see which work the best.
Especially for Chinese to English, and English to Chinese, those will be important in the coming months.
Yes. Globalization is a very important transaction for the domain name. This will enable more people to become involved here. But not be limited to the language.

Used Google's translation tools, good feeling. Thank you touchring

bwhhisc
24th February 2007, 01:23 PM
Yes. Globalization is a very important transaction for the domain name. This will enable more people to become involved here. But not be limited to the language.
Used Google's translation tools, good feeling. Thank you touchring

Very good and understandable translation. :)

非常好的翻译和理解 (how is this in Chinese for same?) - translated by Google

Prodigy
24th February 2007, 01:31 PM
Very good and understandable translation. :)

非常好的翻译和理解 (how is this in Chinese for same?) - translated by Google

You just insulted his mother and cursed his ancestors ;)

Just kidding.

It's good, what google translated is "Very good translation and understanding"