PDA

View Full Version : Hi and Bonjour - Nice forum

Pete
23rd February 2007, 07:17 PM
Hello all,

Interesting forum, lots of useful info.
I'm basically a web developper but I recognized not long ago the potential of retaining IDNs while they are still around.

I live in Montreal, and my first language is French, so feel free to get my take on translations you are not sure about; I'll try my best to help out if I'm around.

Cheers,

Pete

sarcle
23rd February 2007, 07:23 PM
Hello all,

I'm basically a web developper but I recognized not long ago the potential of retaining IDNs while they are still around.

I live in Montreal, and my first language is French, so feel free to get my take on translations you are not sure about; I'll try my best to help out if I'm around.

Cheers,

Pete

Hey Pierre. Welcome to the forums. You do french site development. Mind shooting me some of your work and your pricing. I am interesting in developing a few of mine. Pm me.

thegenius1
23rd February 2007, 07:27 PM
Hello all,

Cheers,

Pete

Hi Pete ,

Welcome to our Forum , and the wonderful world of International Domain Names !

Cheers

Genius

Pete
23rd February 2007, 09:30 PM
Hey Pierre. Welcome to the forums. You do french site development. Mind shooting me some of your work and your pricing. I am interesting in developing a few of mine. Pm me.

Hi Sarcle,

Here's mine to start with: pierreayotte.com
I would quote you prices, but I'm putting this whole year aside towards developping idn ideas. Come renew time, I'll know what to drop!

How do I PM here? Never did it.

P.

yanni
23rd February 2007, 09:50 PM
Just click on a name and you'll get a drop-down mini menu with options.

Welcome here.