PDA

View Full Version : Need Cash Fast? Facing a Cash Crunch? Will Pay Top Dollar for Quality IDNs

johnny
6th March 2007, 08:47 AM
Are you facing a cash crunch? Do you need cash fast for family, personal reasons, or divorce?

Credit card or mortgage debt got you down? Get TOP $$ FOR YOUR IDNs

We all need money sometime. Sometimes, to send kids to college, to pay for expensive medical procedures, to pay off loans, and credit card debt. We all know the story of the domainer who got overextended on IDNs and had to mortgage their house and then got their house repoed. Don't let that happen to you.

If you are facing a cash flow crisis or shortage of funds and have quality IDNs, you have come to the right place. Don't get ripped off by the credit card company who will charge you 20%+ interest. Help is on the way. Read on.

GOT IDNS? MY PROMISE TO YOU ...

1) GETPAID TOP DOLLAR for Your Quality IDNs. Get paid based on the quality of the domain and the quality of the traffic. Don't have traffic? Don't worry.

2) All Languages Accepted. Got IDNs in languages your grandmother has never heard of? That's ok.

3) Dot-COMs only. I am buying dot coms. No dot nets, dot tvs or dot momas.

4) Get paid $XX-$XXXX for top quality IDNs and IDN portfolios. Even $XX,XXX for the best portfolio. That's right! Get money fast!

Like what you hear? Need cash fast?

1) PM me your names (send me a private message). Click this special link "Send Me a Private Message" (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=1018) with your names.

2) Please include the names you are selling, the number of hits you got, and how much you made on that name in the last year.

3) Finally, include your asking price. IMPORTANT!! All asking prices $XXX or higher without any traffic or revenue data will be automatically rejected.

"Send Me a Private Message" (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=1018) with your names. Get your money now.

sarcle
6th March 2007, 08:53 AM
That's funny Johnny. I don't ever remember getting the money you offered me. You then after negotiations tried to pay me a quarter of what was agreed upon. I have all of this to back it up with pms. Don't try to say you didn't have the cash, we've all seen your buying spree lately.

Good luck.

Rubber Duck
6th March 2007, 09:13 AM
You can have some Chinese Provinces or Single Arabic Characters at $50K a throw.

sarcle
6th March 2007, 09:18 AM
You can have some Chinese Provinces or Single Arabic Characters at $50K a throw.

All asking prices $XXX or higher without any traffic or revenue data will be automatically rejected.

That's funny. Yet he throws 4k down on a chinese word in snap, several grand more for arabic words and registered probably 100 .hk names on sunrise.

Then can't finish offers without renegotiating the final price saying he can't afford to pay all at once.

FUNNY GUY!

johnny
6th March 2007, 09:21 AM
Sarcle - your names aren't as high quality as you think. as i mentioned above, will pay top dollar for top domain names. offers $xxx and above require traffic data and revenue data.

I have PMs from you in which you refused to provide the data. :) I bet you don't make more than a few pennies from the names you are trying to sell. That's why I don't buy from you. The names you try to sell are awful from a revenue and traffic perspective. You make big promises Sarcle, but then you don't have the data to back it up. Since you keep attacking me, I will now make sure everyone should be aware of this. SOrry Sarcle, only top $$ for names that generate $$$. Your names just don't cut it.

Rubber Duck
6th March 2007, 09:23 AM
I think this guy came in late and consequently ended up trying to run in about six different directions at once. Discovering IDN can give you that Child in a Sweet Shop feeling.

The bottom line is that it would seem that he has cash to spend and that talks for itself. My advice would be to proceed with caution. That advice incidentally applies to just about everyone else on here as well.

sarcle
6th March 2007, 09:26 AM
Sarcle - your names aren't as high quality as you think. as i mentioned above, will pay top dollar for top domain names. offers $xxx and above require traffic data and revenue data.

I have PMs from you in which you refused to provide the data. :) I bet you don't make more than a few pennies from the names you are trying to sell. That's why I don't buy from you. The names you try to sell are awful from a revenue and traffic perspective. You make big promises Sarcle, but then you don't have the data to back it up. Since you keep attacking me, I will now make sure everyone should be aware of this. SOrry Sarcle, only top $$ for names that generate $$$. Your names just don't cut it.

Originally Posted by johnny
Hi Adam - Thanks. I'm glad this is behind us. I just made a few purchases recently and that has taken some cash, so I don't have the cash to do all four at once. I hope you understand. It would be better if we could do one name to start. I am fairly active and I'm sure we'll do more business in the future.

Really is this why you pmed me this? Then went on a buying spree the next week?

You've done this to others as well. They have stated their grievances in other threads. Don't try and pretend it didn't happen and knock the names.

johnny
6th March 2007, 09:26 AM
Rubber Duck - You are the voice of reason. Everyone knows that IDNs are very hard to monetize yet people like Sarcle keep demanding $XXXX for names that don't even make $X in a year! I have better places to park my money that Sarcles endless cash pit. :)

That said, I probably wouldn't pay $xx,xxx for a chinese province name unless you can show me you are making some serious money on it. I can spend the same $XX,XXX on an ASCII and make serious $$.

... That said, I know many of you have been facing cash crunches and family crises and unforseen medical circumstances. I only posted this because I thought I'd help rather than see a fellower IDNer get drowed in debt. If you wish to malign my act of kindness, do not expect me to deal with you in the future.

sarcle
6th March 2007, 09:29 AM
Everyone knows that IDNs are very hard to monetize yet people like Sarcle keep demanding $XXXX for names that don't even make $X in a year! I have better places to park my money that Sarcles endless cash pit. :)

Your paying those prices for names like that on SNAPS! Do you don't think we see?

johnny
6th March 2007, 09:31 AM
sarcle - i did buy some better names. and i am glad i didn't buy yours. you are not an honest seller. you mispresented your portfolio and the traffic and revenue quality of the names to me. when i asked you for the data on the names, you refused. i gave you 3 chances to prove yourself and you didn't. i always give people a second chance. but you didn't respect it and took advantage of it.

Rubber Duck
6th March 2007, 09:32 AM
Johnny, I cannot and will not try to justify IDN prices on current traffic.

There is currently no significant traffic due to lack of browser support.

At this stage it is all about speculation. You have to make your own assumptions about where traffic is going.

I don't think you are going to be able to pick up quality names on that basis. However, you are a free agent and as far as I am concerned everyone should be entitled to satisfy themselves that they are getting value or hold onto their cash.

Rubber Duck - You are the voice of reason. Everyone knows that IDNs are very hard to monetize yet people like Sarcle keep demanding $XXXX for names that don't even make $X in a year! I have better places to park my money that Sarcles endless cash pit. :)

That said, I probably wouldn't pay $xx,xxx for a chinese province name unless you can show me you are making some serious money on it. I can spend the same $XX,XXX on an ASCII and make serious $$.

sarcle
6th March 2007, 09:32 AM
sarcle - i did buy some better names. and i am glad i didn't buy yours. you are not an honest seller. you mispresented your portfolio and the traffic and revenue quality of the names to me.

I stated nothing about traffic for those names you offered. And this is an outright lie. Post the traffic stats I supposedly gave you for those names YOU made the offers on.

You came to me. Not the other way around.

johnny
6th March 2007, 09:35 AM
i think rubber duck is the smartest person around. RD, you are seasoned and if the price is right RD, i'd buy a few of your names. just PM me. sarcle, sell your stuff to some else. don't bother me. i'm not interested in your names and i won't deal with someone like you. your signature says it all.

sarcle
6th March 2007, 09:38 AM
i think rubber duck is the smartest person around. RD, you are seasoned and if the price is right RD, i'd buy a few of your names. just PM me. sarcle, sell your stuff to some else. don't bother me. i'm not interested in your names and i won't deal with someone like you. your signature says it all.

I wouldn't deal with you either in fact get this through your head. I DIDNT COME TO YOU. YOU CAME TO ME. You made the offer. Then outright lied about not being able to pay.

You are the liar. I've been here since the beginning pal and what you are saying is libel.

Rubber Duck
6th March 2007, 09:39 AM

Johnny I believe I sent you large excel files full of my names but never got a response. Whilst I found that a bit disappointing, it is not a big issue with me.
People are either happy to part with their cash or they are not. I do not normally give out names to complete time wasters, and I was a bit annoyed at first that I probably had, but it would seem that my initial judgements were not so far off. If you do not have the names, I will send them again.

johnny
6th March 2007, 09:40 AM
Sarcle - you are just bitter you didn't get to rip me off. haha. you are morbid. :)

i've had multiple types of encounters like this with people trying to sell their IDNs for far more than they are worth. what you think your names are worth ... it's delusional. i'd like to smoke some of what you're smoking.

johnny
6th March 2007, 09:42 AM
RD - i will pm you separately. i think your asking was higher than what i had expected.

sarcle
6th March 2007, 09:44 AM
you are just bitter you didn't get to rip me off. haha. you are morbid. :)

i've had multiple types of encounters like this with people trying to sell their IDNs for far more than they are worth. what you think your names are worth ... it's delusional. i'd like to smoke some of what you're smoking.

First off. YOU OFFERED ME THE CASH. Does this not register in your head?

So you calling me a con artist, a druggie, and psychotic? Is that right? I just want to make sure?

You tried scamming me. You offered the money for the names, then offered to only pay a quarter at closing. Trying to get the best name for the bulk pricing. This was a scam. And it was pulled on others as well.

Rubber Duck
6th March 2007, 09:50 AM
you are just bitter you didn't get to rip me off. haha. you are morbid. :)

Sarcle has been around this forum and others for a very long time. Most people would not concur with the above. It is not uncommon for people to have widely variey views on the value of names even in the ASCII world. Try men.com $1.3M and Candy.com touted at $10M-$50M. Personally I would say these have been over priced by a factor of at least 10. Flowers.mobi another example.

This is domaining. It is about speculation and judgement. You may have your ideas on how to value domains, others have completely different ideas. Brandables often just cannot be valued in terms of traffic. They require development and advertising spend, yet these are amongst the most valuable.

We all know that if ICANN releases single character dot Coms they are going to break 8 figures. Well they might have quite a lot of traffic as well, but the real value will come when Y automatically means Yahoo and G automatically means Google. To get that level of mindshare they are going to have to spend big advertising budget. They are also going to have to shell out a lot on the name in the first place. Having said that $10M or even $100M would be peanuts to either of these companies to establish a rock solid global brand. These kinds of values, however, could not be establish from undeveloped traffic flows.

johnny
6th March 2007, 09:50 AM
you changed the payment terms at the last minute. we agreed to paypal and then you switched to afternic for whatever reason. and you did it at the last minute. if you know anything about business, you know that payment terms and delivery are the most important terms. if you change the payment terms, you change the deal. you asked for the change and i refused. that's all. your loss. you demanded new payment terms. and then you accused me of not doing the deal. i never agreed to afternic. and you started flaming me on the board before i even had a chance to review afternic. you are unbelievable.

domainguru
6th March 2007, 09:52 AM
... That said, I know many of you have been facing cash crunches and family crises and unforseen medical circumstances. I only posted this because I thought I'd help rather than see a fellower IDNer get drowed in debt. If you wish to malign my act of kindness, do not expect me to deal with you in the future.

My god. That *must* win the award for the most disingenuous forum posting ever. Like you give a shit about the financial plight of others. Go take a jump, your "kindness".

johnny
6th March 2007, 09:57 AM
I am being completely honest about this. I received an email yesterday from an IDNer whose child needed surgery and needed cash fast. I won't post more details because of privacy issues. I replied promptly because I feel that it's important for us to help each other. IDNs don't make alot of money so I understand why sometimes people need to sell, but that doesn't mean they don't have value. Many IDNers sometimes get into trouble for overextending themselves. If you need cash fast, you can PM me too. It's not all about the money you know.

sarcle
6th March 2007, 09:57 AM
you changed the payment terms at the last minute. we agreed to paypal and then you switched to afternic for whatever reason. and you did it at the last minute. if you know anything about business, you know that payment terms and delivery are the most important terms. if you change the payment terms, you change the deal. you asked for the change and i refused. that's all. your loss. you demanded new payment terms. and then you accused me of not doing the deal. i never agreed to afternic. and you started flaming me on the board before i even had a chance to review afternic. you are unbelievable.

Oh, so now it's not ABOUT the quality of the names, or my supposed lying about revenue and what was mentioned before NOW it's about the payment terms. So which is it guy? You can't seem to make up your mind.

Go take a jump, your "kindness".

These are the pms I've been getting from others as well.

Everyone sees right through you pal. They know what you pay and what you buy. You are not fooling anyone.

idn
6th March 2007, 09:59 AM
Johnny has most certainly wasted my time before on this forum.

johnny
6th March 2007, 10:01 AM
if you're trying to sell stuff for X,XXX or XX,XXX you better be prepared to show some serious data. it's a joke sometimes when i see people ask for xx,xxx for names i wouldn't pay that much for in ASCII. dont' get ahead of yourself. IDNs are the not same as ASCIIs.

IDN - you are case in point. you post X,XXX for names that don't get more than a few dollars A YEAR!:) get yourself reexamined!

sarcle
6th March 2007, 10:02 AM
Johnny has most certainly wasted my time before on this forum.

You aren't the only one and the people sending me pm's should post their experiences as well. Here's a quote from Giant.

He also approached me 2 or 3 weeks ago for one of my top names. I didn't know he would have the money to buy and I didn't really want to sell that name, so I just quote him a price and wished he would go away. Unexpectedly, he replied in 5 minute that the name was SOLD to him. He then immediately arranged to transfer the name at Escrow.com. I received the email from Escrow and I AGREED to the transfer. Next day, he informed me that he cancelled the deal because the price was too high and asked me if I could sell him at 1/30 of the price :-)

This is the first time I have seen this kind of thing happened to me. But I was happy and did not bother because I wanted to keep this name.

http://www.idnforums.com/forums/9346-%E8%83%BD%E6%BA%90-com-%28energy-com%29-sold-for-%243999-on-snap-2.html?highlight=energy+snap

Olney this needs to stay. People need to see the character of this person they are dealing with.

6th March 2007, 10:03 AM
Johnny is a great buyer, he offered me $40.00 for Ringtones .com (Russian) and another $40 for Israel .com (Russian).

Johnny,

I might need to get my girl new boobs..can you help me pay for one? so at least i get her one now? im in distress and stuff.

johnny
6th March 2007, 10:03 AM
yeah - well, let's say that giant was one of those who wanted XX,XXX for a name that's not even worth $x,xxx. i found it funny that he even considered asking xx,xxx.

261- sure. in russian, boobs are what $40 for a night? her boobs are on me. just PM. I know a good doctor who will get it for you for a discount

Olney
6th March 2007, 10:05 AM
I might not going to be able to mediate within the next 24 hours.
Sarcle the deal between you & Johnny went bad, we all know it. There has been at least 5 times last year I had to mediate bad deals between members.. Some just get to a point where the two have the own opinions & the issue can't be resolved. I'm not taking sides & didn't know the outcome but I thought was resolved but it isn't.

How would you like to close this? No money was exchanged (I think) so none of you got scammed nor in any of our opinions are either of you trying to scam anyone.

All I ask is how do we close this?

sarcle
6th March 2007, 10:05 AM
yeah - well, let's say that giant was one of those who wanted XX,XXX for a name that's not even worth $x,xxx. i found it funny that he even considered asking xx,xxx.

You made the F-ING OFFER! Does this not register? You are making these offers and agreeing to them. Then trying to offer 1/30 of the price at closing.

This is what you do. You did it to me, to him, to several others as well.

No we can't he was done this to many valuable members on this forum and EVERYONE needs to see what they are dealing with.

idn
6th March 2007, 10:08 AM

Have Johnny put the word "annoying" under his username.

I think a Hester Prynning is required.

Rubber Duck
6th March 2007, 10:09 AM
Johnny is a great buyer, he offered me $40.00 for Ringtones .com (Russian) and another $40 for Israel .com (Russian).

Johnny,

I might need to get my girl new boobs..can you help me pay for one? so at least i get her one now? im in distress and stuff.

Perhaps Lowball Kevin has finally seen the opportunities in IDN. :)

johnny
6th March 2007, 10:10 AM
I just want to reiterate that if you have a family emergency or need cash, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I will try to help. What I will not do is to pay outrageous prices for names that don't generate revenue. You can ask for a high price, but you will not get it. This isn't about Sarcle and people who have expectations that are unrealistic. My post is to people who genuinely need the money and are willing to negotiate a fair deal. As you can see, I will not pay $XXXX for names that don't produce, what i will do it pay a fair price.

Yesterday, a fellow IDNer whose son needed surgery PMed me and that's what got me thinking to post the message. I would like to help. Because I know how tough medical emergencies can be. Everyone knows how expensive doctors can be. I will do everything I can to help. If you have reasonable expectations, i'm sure we can reach a deal. i hope i can help. i also encourage everyone here to reach out to people who need help.

sarcle
6th March 2007, 10:14 AM
This isn't about Sarcle and people who have expectations that are unrealistic.

YOU ARE MAKING THE OFFERS. Then backing out at the last second. It's you. And many trusted and valued members have been burned by you. Then you try to make me out a scammer? You have to try harder than that pal, been here since the beginning and have done deals and partnered with many people.

It's you with the unrealistic expectations. Expecting people to accept 1/30 of the agreed upon price on closing.

johnny
6th March 2007, 10:18 AM
sarcle - this isn't about you. this is about the people who need help like (I won't mention the name) whose child needs surgery. it's about takingtime out of your day to do charity. anyone in need, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Rubber Duck
6th March 2007, 10:20 AM
sarcle - this isn't about you. this is about the people who need help like (I won't mention the name) whose child needs surgery. it's about takingtime out of your day to do charity.

Now there I would urge some caution.

sarcle
6th March 2007, 10:21 AM
sarcle - this isn't about you. this is about the people who need help like (I won't mention the name) whose child needs surgery. it's about takingtime out of your day to do charity.

What your a "candy striper" now? And that makes it better.

Lol. Yes it's about me and everyone that's been burned by you and then you trying to make them out to be the scammer. This is about the people that don't know about how you operate and work and what you have done to members here. So yes this is about this community of IDNers.

Now there I would urge some caution.

Exactly.

johnny
6th March 2007, 10:22 AM
let those who have never sinned be the first to cast the stone.

sarcle
6th March 2007, 10:23 AM
let those who have never sinned be the first to cast the stone.

Sorry, I'm not into religion. But if you've chosen a higher path. Good for you. You should work on that.

Is anyone else believing anything this guy is saying? I've seen some shit in my day but I just got a mouth full of it.

Prodigy
6th March 2007, 10:47 AM
I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I can vouch for Johnny in terms of sellers confidence.

I concluded a rather large deal with him earlier this year with no problems. There was a rather lengthy disucssion/ negotiation but all terms that we agreed upon was met.

I would definitely sell again.

Giant
6th March 2007, 11:23 AM
I just want to reiterate that if you have a family emergency or need cash, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I will try to help. What I will not do is to pay outrageous prices for names that don't generate revenue. You can ask for a high price, but you will not get it. This isn't about Sarcle and people who have expectations that are unrealistic. My post is to people who genuinely need the money and are willing to negotiate a fair deal. As you can see, I will not pay $XXXX for names that don't produce, what i will do it pay a fair price.

Yesterday, a fellow IDNer whose son needed surgery PMed me and that's what got me thinking to post the message. I would like to help. Because I know how tough medical emergencies can be. Everyone knows how expensive doctors can be. I will do everything I can to help. If you have reasonable expectations, i'm sure we can reach a deal. i hope i can help. i also encourage everyone here to reach out to people who need help.

I heard of a Savior 2000 years ago, now I'm seeing another one LOL. How old are you Johnny?

If you are old enough, you should have said sorry to Sarcle. Period.

Rubber Duck
6th March 2007, 11:27 AM
I heard of a Savior 2000 years ago, now I'm seeing another one LOL. How old are you Johnny?

History repeating itself?

Figures! I have been crying in the Wilderness for years.

Just hope I don't get my head delivered on a platter. ;)

bramiozo
6th March 2007, 11:37 AM
if you're trying to sell stuff for X,XXX or XX,XXX you better be prepared to show some serious data. it's a joke sometimes when i see people ask for xx,xxx for names i wouldn't pay that much for in ASCII. dont' get ahead of yourself. IDNs are the not same as ASCIIs.

IDN - you are case in point. you post X,XXX for names that don't get more than a few dollars A YEAR!:) get yourself reexamined!

Johnny, with all due respect, solid terms in ascii are based on a lot more than traffic stats and Sarcle has never offered anything but solid terms and besides
we're talking about reference values here. Idn sales are currently based on sales history not so much as traffic stats. The one thing of importance here is the potential a name has, that potential can be derived from several things (as you're well aware), traffic is only one of them and currently it is reasonably meaningless;
you can't really draw negative conclusions based on the traffic stats but of course the other way around is possible.

According to your reasoning the most value domain in my portfolio is an incorrectly concatenated arabic term which doesn't show up at all in the keyword tools, according to my reason the most valuable domain is a single term chinese generic which doesn't get traffic at all, I think domaining history is on my side here...

I for one concur with Sarcle.

261- sure. in russian, boobs are what $40 for a night? her boobs are on me. just PM. I know a good doctor who will get it for you for a discount

Now you imply that you knew very well that you were not going through with the sale for the price, yet still you let Giant go through the hassle of the escrow procedure ?

Giant
6th March 2007, 11:59 AM
Now you imply that you knew very well that you were not going through with the sale for the price, yet still you let Giant go through the hassle of the escrow procedure ?

"To err is human, to forgive is divine"

I must add, saying sorry or offering a public apology is a wise thing to do in this case.

chinainvest
6th March 2007, 12:14 PM
I totally agree on the "potential of name" point. We cannot base pricing on stats/traffic when IDN compatibility has not matured in the market. We can however base pricing on the name quality and look forward and project its value when IDN compatibility does become widespread.

I had dealings with Johnny before, he's very quick on the escrow thing when nothing has been confirmed. The highest bid offered (from Jon) for one of my IDN's was 38k with no stats/traffic.

IDNCowboy
6th March 2007, 02:35 PM
Johnny I believe I sent you large excel files full of my names but never got a response. Whilst I found that a bit disappointing, it is not a big issue with me.
People are either happy to part with their cash or they are not. I do not normally give out names to complete time wasters, and I was a bit annoyed at first that I probably had, but it would seem that my initial judgements were not so far off. If you do not have the names, I will send them again.
oh he found your excel spreadsheet useful. He probably used it to register his hundreds of .hk's. (since they give you simp and traditional)

Rubber Duck
6th March 2007, 02:48 PM
Maybe, but if I had been trying to register dot HK IDN, which I didn't, I would not have worked from my spreadsheet. It would seem even more perverse for a Chinese to do that.

touchring
6th March 2007, 02:56 PM
Actually, to save seller time, it's better for the buyer to indicate which name he is interested in and then generate stats for that name, instead of generating the stats wholesale - which is very time consuming and valid only for a while.

mdw
6th March 2007, 03:07 PM
Don't really care what others decide to do, but I would be very reluctant to do any deals with Johnny. Stats and data are a red herring, they don't matter even a little bit in speculating. It's always a judgement call, and if it's worth something to you then make an offer in earnest.

Sorry if I'm wrong Johnny, but it sounds like bad faith dealing. Life's too short.

IDNCowboy
6th March 2007, 03:10 PM
Don't really care what others decide to do, but I would be very reluctant to do any deals with Johnny. Stats and data are a red herring, they don't matter even a little bit in speculating. It's always a judgement call, and if it's worth something to you then make an offer in earnest.

Sorry if I'm wrong Johnny, but it sounds like bad faith dealing. Life's too short.
Folks, he wants to pay $xxx for premium idns without traffic/revenue. This guy is in la la land.

Rubber Duck
6th March 2007, 03:16 PM
Folks, he wants to pay $xxx for premium idns without traffic/revenue. This guy is in la la land.

Him and a few more and we all know who the leader of this strange cult is! ;)

mdw
6th March 2007, 03:17 PM
Being the buyer of last resort is not wrong in and of itself, if sellers volunteer to sell too cheaply.

But dealing in bad faith is not acceptable. Several instances of this behavior suggest it's not noob naivety, and deserves this bad rep.

Drewbert
6th March 2007, 07:15 PM
Hey Johnny,

Does the guy who has you buying up all these names for him want to come clean, or is he quite happy to have you soiling his reputation within the industry?

jacksonm
6th March 2007, 07:46 PM
Johnny,
I am offering you the following. If you deal clean, then I will certainly report it here and try to help you repair your rep. If you do me like Sarcle, then I will report the same.

NOTE: all prices are in EUR (euros)

NOTE: no stats, no traffic, but I am thinking of developing a porn site focusing on dark-skinned, french speaking girls on crèmebrûlée.com :-)

NOTE: all prices are non-negotiable, unless you want to offer more

crèmebrûlée.com - 5k
soufflé.com - 5k
côtedor.com - 15k
ブッカケ.com - 10k
打っ掛け.com - 10k
ゴックン.com - 25k

5% cumulative discount for each domain after the first, applied to the total - buy all 6 and get 25% off the total.

Johnny, PM if interested.

--
jacksonm

filmlion
6th March 2007, 09:52 PM
i sold some russian idns to johnny recently, and though the negotiations were a bit long (which i don't think is necessarily a bad thing) i've got the promised money fast after we agreed on all terms. so, i feel right to state it here since the topic become so hot. i want to make sure you hear all the stories. generally, i don't judge people and suggest others not to do it too. :) it's good to warn others about your experience but no need to attack each other. live a happy life people. :)

zenmarketing
6th March 2007, 10:22 PM
I successfully completed a mid-$XXXX deal with Johnny via Escrow.com approximately 6 weeks ago.

sarcle
6th March 2007, 10:29 PM
it's good to warn others about your experience but no need to attack each other. live a happy life people.

Yes, and I didn't say anything personal until he called me a scammer and a con-artist. So see re-read on how this thread actually went down.

He actually ruined his own rep. Not to mention attacked IDNs at the same time. Just stating the facts.

blastfromthepast
7th March 2007, 04:09 AM
i don't judge people and suggest others not to do it too.

no need to attack each other

live a happy life

Lets put it this way: you are the first person I know to send me swear world laden missives about how I should be living my life and how my domain names suck and are worthless peices of )*(*%&$&$ via PM.

These were followed up by threats to hack my websites, etc. etc.

Don't pretend to claim any kind of moral high ground now, with your bull 'don't judge people and don't be judged' biblical quotes.

It doesn't cut it.

filmlion
7th March 2007, 04:31 AM
blast, be kind and people will be kind to you, :) the fact you still try to attack me doesn't say anything good about you.

always remember that it was you who attacked me first so you've got a corresponding response. :) i am sorry if i offended you in anyway. forgive me for that, i also sometimes have emotions, but i only respond, never attack unlike you did and then immediately complaint to admin when you couldn't talk directly like a man... well, people are different, some say bad things thinking they can do it irresponsibly forever and than can't stand the response, and we must find the way to live in peace with each other. if you don't like that i can't spend $500 a week on domains like you there is no need to laugh at it and maybe wise to just pass by without silly offensive comments. i see you having problems with guys both in english and in russian forums, so maybe the problem is in you?

think about it, think wisely, and i wish you the best of luck in your life. would appreciate if you apologize for your offensive comments on several of my posts (this is when i noticed you here actually) and let's live in harmony. once again, i apologies if i offended you in any way and wish you the best. it's ok if you are not wise and gentle enough to apologize, just please don't waste my precious time. good luck. : )

alpha
7th March 2007, 05:57 AM
What a great thread. Hey Jonny, I'm a buyer too, I haven't sold a single domain yet, and like you I too made a splash into the secondary market with a big budget to spend - and I'd like to think I got myself some nice names, but I never played the "if you're desperate sell to me" line. And even if I had agreed to pay some kids medical bills, I wouldn't go and post about it in a public forum like that.

First impressions count, and so far you come across as a chump.

Danny25
7th March 2007, 06:05 PM
xn--49sw0q.com (安排.com)

Results 1 - 100 of about 83,700,000 for 安排

Domainsite - 2008

http://dictionary.reference.com/brow...AE%89%E6%8E%92

6K OVT

$20

Post SOLD to claim